|
|
|
Dramatic_Prince
|
Posted: Mon, May 02 2011, 14:18 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 11 Sep 2008
|
Lord-Jyssev wrote: Was I missed? It's alright it is full, but I was hoping to participate. My post's a few up. Prob because you can't do Tuesdays, which is the planned event day.
_________________
Prescia the Pristine Voice
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Silent2001
|
Posted: Mon, May 02 2011, 15:40 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 19 Jun 2007 Location: United Kingdomshire
|
|
Yeah, sorry Jyssev. If you can do tuesday you can get back on the list.
_________________ <3 MarynWe are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Dwagin
|
Posted: Mon, May 02 2011, 17:25 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 08 Aug 2006 Location: The Land of Nod
|
|
_________________ Dwagin [Duh-wa-GIN] N. - 1a. Small and cute thingum, particularly fond of four legged scaled creatures of the metalic and chromatic varieties.
-Extraordinarily ordinary in the mostest of ways.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Silent2001
|
Posted: Mon, May 02 2011, 18:15 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 19 Jun 2007 Location: United Kingdomshire
|
|
True facts.
_________________ <3 MarynWe are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
P Three
|
Posted: Mon, May 02 2011, 22:57 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 18 Dec 2008
|
|
Awh. LOL
_________________ Bobo_Underhill wrote: Ley lines, y'all. Just let me go wrangle up my cowboy boots and lasso us up some magic.
Yee-haw! Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of EilistraeeDanika Nefzen: Druid of the EarthmotherDelia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Lord-Jyssev
|
Posted: Tue, May 03 2011, 1:17 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 23 Sep 2006 Location: Midwest USA
|
Dwagin wrote: *Sobs uncontrollably!*If it's past the 17th then I'd be able to. I'm already past the due date for this (typical of my school assignments right now too), so I don't wanna make too much trouble! *Slinks away*
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Dramatic_Prince
|
Posted: Tue, May 03 2011, 2:52 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 11 Sep 2008
|
Silent2001 wrote: Toward the end of May, after my exams. Sounds like hope for Jess? 
_________________
Prescia the Pristine Voice
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Lord-Jyssev
|
Posted: Tue, May 03 2011, 3:55 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 23 Sep 2006 Location: Midwest USA
|
|
X_X I should really try that whole reading thing.. yes, sure, sign me up!
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Silent2001
|
Posted: Sat, May 07 2011, 19:37 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 19 Jun 2007 Location: United Kingdomshire
|
|
First session will take place on the 7th of June, tuesday, at 9PM GMT. I'll need your final submissions in on the 31st of May, they'll be getting sent out to you guys by the end of next week.
_________________ <3 MarynWe are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Vinasius
|
Posted: Mon, May 09 2011, 7:09 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 21 May 2007
|
|
Dear DM Silent, Unfortunately I would not be able to commit in full force to this campaign, as I would be travelling around for work sporadicly during that period and feel that my spot be released for any other player who could commit more seriously.
Best Regards, Vinasius.
_________________ Currently starring: Vinasis D'Magi- Calishite Merchant Pantheros Sylvanight- Lycanlord of Malar Artorious Godstrike- Paladin of Torm
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Jes
|
Posted: Mon, May 09 2011, 7:41 AM |
|
|

DM
Joined: 23 Aug 2006 Location: Camriiole
|
I am soooo excited about this. 
_________________ Login: The Copper Queen Cromlech - The Best Copper This Side of Ruathym Zelly Cys'dina - The Wounded Soul, Also Merchant Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf
See me DM-side as: [DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice
|
|
|
|
 |
|
MoshingChris
|
Posted: Mon, May 09 2011, 8:39 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Location: Down South and Bent Edge
|
|
But your not European!
_________________ I play: Gage le Gris Socially and recently politically Inept Knight of Xymor
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Jes
|
Posted: Mon, May 09 2011, 8:56 AM |
|
|

DM
Joined: 23 Aug 2006 Location: Camriiole
|
|
Hush! >.> I can be for a little while!
_________________ Login: The Copper Queen Cromlech - The Best Copper This Side of Ruathym Zelly Cys'dina - The Wounded Soul, Also Merchant Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf
See me DM-side as: [DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice
|
|
|
|
 |
|
QPR
|
Posted: Mon, May 09 2011, 9:49 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 21 Sep 2008 Location: Norway
|
|
Eidtet: I should learn to read the first page.
_________________ "Edwin do this, Edwin do that. Somebody get this jerk a banana!" - Edwin, BG II
Valygar 'Stonesnake' Stark -Human Ranger Garret Smith - Archer and peddler of deity-statuettes Dáin Saltbeard - Dwarven sailor and fencer. No, I'm not joking.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Silent2001
|
Posted: Tue, May 10 2011, 0:46 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 19 Jun 2007 Location: United Kingdomshire
|
|
ETA on concepts: Thursday
_________________ <3 MarynWe are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Silent2001
|
Posted: Thu, May 12 2011, 21:25 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 19 Jun 2007 Location: United Kingdomshire
|
|
It was an estimate, work has boned me today so my brain is filled with thoughts about pizza. New ETA: Tuesday (after my psych exam)
_________________ <3 MarynWe are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Yannickbl
|
Posted: Sun, May 15 2011, 9:25 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 16 Aug 2008 Location: Ghent, Belgium
|
I'm going to withdraw from this, I didn't really anticipate it starting so late, and that doesn't work that well for me  Sorry!
_________________ Thoruil Amarillis
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Silent2001
|
Posted: Mon, May 16 2011, 19:07 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 19 Jun 2007 Location: United Kingdomshire
|
|
Going to start writing them up now. If anyone else is dropping out let me know here.
_________________ <3 MarynWe are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Uncle-Opustus
|
Posted: Mon, May 16 2011, 19:19 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 10 Jul 2007 Location: Finland
|
|
Procrastination is a sin. I haven't read the book yet, but I'll promise to do my best to make it in time! Got a lot of exams next week, so expect me to be finished by then because I'll do everything to avoid cramming.
So, what's the deadline for writing these?
_________________ UCE THIS, YOU COW.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Silent2001
|
Posted: Mon, May 16 2011, 19:37 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 19 Jun 2007 Location: United Kingdomshire
|
|
uhhh... Lets say 31st of may, but feel free to send them in sooner if you get them done.
_________________ <3 MarynWe are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Silent2001
|
Posted: Mon, May 16 2011, 20:02 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 19 Jun 2007 Location: United Kingdomshire
|
Silent2001 wrote: First session will take place on the 7th of June, tuesday, at 9PM GMT. I'll need your final submissions in on the 31st of May, they'll be getting sent out to you guys by the end of next week. Said that already. I'ma put it in the first post.
_________________ <3 MarynWe are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Travis
|
Posted: Tue, May 17 2011, 9:55 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 15 Aug 2009
|
Was I forgotten? 
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Silent2001
|
Posted: Tue, May 17 2011, 10:33 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 19 Jun 2007 Location: United Kingdomshire
|
|
You were always in my heart (Updated!)
_________________ <3 MarynWe are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Silent2001
|
Posted: Tue, May 17 2011, 10:35 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 19 Jun 2007 Location: United Kingdomshire
|
|
Also, concepts will be posted here, along with a general premise at... roughly... 11PM GMT. It's a first come first serve thing so if you don't get the concept you want... I'm sorry!
_________________ <3 MarynWe are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Travis
|
Posted: Tue, May 17 2011, 11:37 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 15 Aug 2009
|
|
Cheers matey, it means a lot to me.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Dwagin
|
Posted: Tue, May 17 2011, 11:55 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 08 Aug 2006 Location: The Land of Nod
|
Silent2001 wrote: The players: AxlLeigh Dwagin Elorathall Yannickbl Dramatic_Prince Jes Bjorn Uncle-Opustus Phearnun Rigela Slknihilus Jimbono Lord-Jyssev -
Ooh, 13 what a special number. I'll be PMing you the concept list when it's ironed out, in that order. So Jim, you get whatever's left over! Ha! or Silent2001 wrote: Also, concepts will be posted here, along with a general premise at... roughly... 11PM GMT. It's a first come first serve thing so if you don't get the concept you want... I'm sorry! You're not sorry! You're an apologetic unapologetic. I'm sorry I keep drinkin! Ooh.. whiskey! Ya sod! You're just doing it this way to keep yourself from having to do extra work. xD
_________________ Dwagin [Duh-wa-GIN] N. - 1a. Small and cute thingum, particularly fond of four legged scaled creatures of the metalic and chromatic varieties.
-Extraordinarily ordinary in the mostest of ways.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Jes
|
Posted: Tue, May 17 2011, 13:57 PM |
|
|

DM
Joined: 23 Aug 2006 Location: Camriiole
|
Silent2001 wrote: Also, concepts will be posted here, along with a general premise at... roughly... 11PM GMT. It's a first come first serve thing so if you don't get the concept you want... I'm sorry! That's so not fair! That's an hour after I have to go to work and I won't be home for ages!  (I still <3 you, though)
_________________ Login: The Copper Queen Cromlech - The Best Copper This Side of Ruathym Zelly Cys'dina - The Wounded Soul, Also Merchant Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf
See me DM-side as: [DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Silent2001
|
Posted: Tue, May 17 2011, 13:57 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 19 Jun 2007 Location: United Kingdomshire
|
|
It seemed the most fair way to do it, to be fair! This way you can all fight and cuss each other out on this thread.
_________________ <3 MarynWe are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Jes
|
Posted: Tue, May 17 2011, 13:59 PM |
|
|

DM
Joined: 23 Aug 2006 Location: Camriiole
|
*sniff* I'll live. 
_________________ Login: The Copper Queen Cromlech - The Best Copper This Side of Ruathym Zelly Cys'dina - The Wounded Soul, Also Merchant Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf
See me DM-side as: [DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Dwagin
|
Posted: Tue, May 17 2011, 14:15 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 08 Aug 2006 Location: The Land of Nod
|
|
Pluma! *throws feathers around*
_________________ Dwagin [Duh-wa-GIN] N. - 1a. Small and cute thingum, particularly fond of four legged scaled creatures of the metalic and chromatic varieties.
-Extraordinarily ordinary in the mostest of ways.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Travis
|
Posted: Tue, May 17 2011, 14:16 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 15 Aug 2009
|
|
*Rolls up sleeves* I ain't taking no prisoners.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
jimbono1
|
Posted: Tue, May 17 2011, 15:05 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 30 Sep 2007 Location: England
|
|
I call first dibs.
_________________ Khaldun Menetnashte KhalfaniVictor WilkinsonSilent2001 wrote: Jimbono1 is my favourite. ^totally not a lie or anything.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Silent2001
|
Posted: Tue, May 17 2011, 21:21 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 19 Jun 2007 Location: United Kingdomshire
|
Concepts Wanderlust Journeyman “The open waves are my calling, where the waves are a roaring.” Amoral Mercenary - Slknihlus “If you’ve got the coin, I’ve got the time… and a big blade.” Conflicted Mercenary - Phearnun “I do what I can, because I must.” Curmudgeon Moneychanger “My mouth is shut, so long as my pockets are filled.” -- NativesSquirrely slave "I'll tell you anything, just don't hit me!" Young hotblooded tribesman - Rigela “A tithe in blood to the mighty Zaltec for their crimes.” Deluded Clergyman “Zaltec provides, the plumed serpent remain silent.” Resigned slave “What happens happens, the gods no longer care nor listen.” Determined Pragmatist “I'll sit and wait, but I'll see the True World again.” Conniving Outcast “Revenge will be sweet.” Stockholm Syndrome “Well... uh... maybe they're not so bad!” Venerable Leader “Wisdom and cunning will ensure our survival.” Compassionate Matron - Koragi/Jes “Perhaps an understanding can be reached.”
_________________ <3 MarynWe are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Silent2001
|
Posted: Tue, May 17 2011, 21:23 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 19 Jun 2007 Location: United Kingdomshire
|
|
Premise is on the way. Lynch now or wait!
_________________ <3 MarynWe are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Pony
|
Posted: Tue, May 17 2011, 21:23 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 07 May 2005
|
|
I want to play the conflicted mercenary!
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Jes
|
Posted: Tue, May 17 2011, 21:24 PM |
|
|

DM
Joined: 23 Aug 2006 Location: Camriiole
|
|
My choice!
Native!
Compassionate Matron “Perhaps an understanding can be reached.”
_________________ Login: The Copper Queen Cromlech - The Best Copper This Side of Ruathym Zelly Cys'dina - The Wounded Soul, Also Merchant Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf
See me DM-side as: [DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Pony
|
Posted: Tue, May 17 2011, 21:26 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 07 May 2005
|
|
Btw, where are the none-native from?
|
|
|
|
 |
|
slkNihilus
|
Posted: Tue, May 17 2011, 21:26 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 29 Jun 2008
|
|
I'll go for:
Amoral Mercenary “If you’ve got the coin, I’ve got the time… and a big blade.”
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Rigela
|
Posted: Tue, May 17 2011, 21:27 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 16 Sep 2010 Location: Grimy Old England
|
|
Oh! Oh! Oh!
I choose....
Native
Young hotblooded tribesman “A tithe in blood to the mighty Zaltec for their crimes.”
_________________ Signature by Maryn! <3 I am also seen as DM Snuffles.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Silent2001
|
Posted: Tue, May 17 2011, 21:27 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 19 Jun 2007 Location: United Kingdomshire
|
|
That's up for you to decide and justify!
But non-natives will all know one another so I suggest engaging your fellow players in discussions about your backstories. The manner in which you meet can be taken care of before hand, in game, by me if you prefer. But! Premise is still being hammered out for both natives and non-natives, it'll be up either tonight or tomorrow morning.
_________________ <3 MarynWe are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Dwagin
|
Posted: Tue, May 17 2011, 21:34 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 08 Aug 2006 Location: The Land of Nod
|
|
Venerable Leader “Wisdom and cunning will ensure our survival.”
_________________ Dwagin [Duh-wa-GIN] N. - 1a. Small and cute thingum, particularly fond of four legged scaled creatures of the metalic and chromatic varieties.
-Extraordinarily ordinary in the mostest of ways.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Travis
|
Posted: Tue, May 17 2011, 22:02 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 15 Aug 2009
|
|
Conniving Outcast “Revenge will be sweet.”
|
|
|
|
 |
|
jimbono1
|
Posted: Tue, May 17 2011, 22:56 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 30 Sep 2007 Location: England
|
|
Wanderlust Journeyman
_________________ Khaldun Menetnashte KhalfaniVictor WilkinsonSilent2001 wrote: Jimbono1 is my favourite. ^totally not a lie or anything.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Lord-Jyssev
|
Posted: Tue, May 17 2011, 23:06 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 23 Sep 2006 Location: Midwest USA
|
jimbono1 wrote: Wanderlust Journeyman You're sneaky.. Curmudgeon Moneychanger for me then!
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Bjorn
|
Posted: Tue, May 17 2011, 23:36 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 13 Feb 2009
|
|
Id take deluded celergyman.
_________________ I can be found as: Tess Marbury - Girl from luskan Erth'dar Songspinner - Drow bard Celador Moonhelm - Elven merchant Garambar of Hillsalar Hall - Dwarven sage Moraina - Grumpy Monk
|
|
|
|
 |
|
P Three
|
Posted: Wed, May 18 2011, 6:01 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 18 Dec 2008
|
|
Stockholm Syndrome!
_________________ Bobo_Underhill wrote: Ley lines, y'all. Just let me go wrangle up my cowboy boots and lasso us up some magic.
Yee-haw! Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of EilistraeeDanika Nefzen: Druid of the EarthmotherDelia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Dramatic_Prince
|
Posted: Wed, May 18 2011, 12:00 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 11 Sep 2008
|
Ah still 3 slots open for the native side. Resigned slave then  .
_________________
Prescia the Pristine Voice
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Silent2001
|
Posted: Wed, May 18 2011, 12:02 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 19 Jun 2007 Location: United Kingdomshire
|
|
Uncle-Opsustus and Elothrall left!
_________________ <3 MarynWe are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
MaliciousSwine
|
Posted: Wed, May 18 2011, 12:05 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 03 Jul 2008 Location: California, USA
|
|
Something I am curious about regarding this---is it a new character thing? Like you make a character that fits the description provided?
_________________ Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Silent2001
|
Posted: Wed, May 18 2011, 12:06 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 19 Jun 2007 Location: United Kingdomshire
|
|
You make a new character in your interpretation of the prompts I have given.
_________________ <3 MarynWe are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.
|
|
|
|
 |
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum
|
|