View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 364 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
Dramatic_Prince
 
PostPosted: Mon, May 02 2011, 14:18 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 11 Sep 2008

Lord-Jyssev wrote:
Was I missed? It's alright it is full, but I was hoping to participate. My post's a few up.

Prob because you can't do Tuesdays, which is the planned event day.

_________________
Image
Prescia the Pristine Voice


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Mon, May 02 2011, 15:40 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

Yeah, sorry Jyssev. If you can do tuesday you can get back on the list.

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
Dwagin
 
PostPosted: Mon, May 02 2011, 17:25 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 08 Aug 2006
Location: The Land of Nod

Image

_________________
Dwagin [Duh-wa-GIN] N. - 1a. Small and cute thingum, particularly fond of four legged scaled creatures of the metalic and chromatic varieties.

-Extraordinarily ordinary in the mostest of ways.


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Mon, May 02 2011, 18:15 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

True facts.

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
P Three
 
PostPosted: Mon, May 02 2011, 22:57 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 18 Dec 2008

Awh. LOL

_________________
Bobo_Underhill wrote:
Ley lines, y'all. Just let me go wrangle up my cowboy boots and lasso us up some magic.

Yee-haw!


Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm


 
      
Lord-Jyssev
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 03 2011, 1:17 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 23 Sep 2006
Location: Midwest USA

Dwagin wrote:
Image

*Sobs uncontrollably!*

If it's past the 17th then I'd be able to. I'm already past the due date for this (typical of my school assignments right now too), so I don't wanna make too much trouble! *Slinks away*


 
      
Dramatic_Prince
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 03 2011, 2:52 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 11 Sep 2008

Silent2001 wrote:
Toward the end of May, after my exams.

Sounds like hope for Jess? :D

_________________
Image
Prescia the Pristine Voice


 
      
Lord-Jyssev
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 03 2011, 3:55 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 23 Sep 2006
Location: Midwest USA

X_X I should really try that whole reading thing.. yes, sure, sign me up!


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Sat, May 07 2011, 19:37 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

First session will take place on the 7th of June, tuesday, at 9PM GMT. I'll need your final submissions in on the 31st of May, they'll be getting sent out to you guys by the end of next week.

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
Vinasius
 
PostPosted: Mon, May 09 2011, 7:09 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 21 May 2007

Dear DM Silent,
Unfortunately I would not be able to commit in full force to this campaign, as I would be travelling around for work sporadicly during that period and feel that my spot be released for any other player who could commit more seriously.

Best Regards,
Vinasius.

_________________
Currently starring:
Vinasis D'Magi- Calishite Merchant
Pantheros Sylvanight- Lycanlord of Malar
Artorious Godstrike- Paladin of Torm


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Mon, May 09 2011, 7:41 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

I am soooo excited about this. :D

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Cromlech - The Best Copper This Side of Ruathym
Zelly Cys'dina - The Wounded Soul, Also Merchant

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf


See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice


 
      
MoshingChris
 
PostPosted: Mon, May 09 2011, 8:39 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 04 Sep 2007
Location: Down South and Bent Edge

But your not European!

_________________
I play: Gage le Gris
Socially and recently politically Inept Knight of Xymor


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Mon, May 09 2011, 8:56 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

Hush! >.> I can be for a little while!

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Cromlech - The Best Copper This Side of Ruathym
Zelly Cys'dina - The Wounded Soul, Also Merchant

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf


See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice


 
      
QPR
 
PostPosted: Mon, May 09 2011, 9:49 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Location: Norway

Eidtet: I should learn to read the first page.

_________________
"Edwin do this, Edwin do that. Somebody get this jerk a banana!" - Edwin, BG II

Valygar 'Stonesnake' Stark -Human Ranger
Garret Smith - Archer and peddler of deity-statuettes
Dáin Saltbeard - Dwarven sailor and fencer. No, I'm not joking.


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 10 2011, 0:46 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

ETA on concepts: Thursday

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Thu, May 12 2011, 21:25 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

It was an estimate, work has boned me today so my brain is filled with thoughts about pizza. New ETA: Tuesday (after my psych exam)

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
Yannickbl
 
PostPosted: Sun, May 15 2011, 9:25 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 16 Aug 2008
Location: Ghent, Belgium

I'm going to withdraw from this, I didn't really anticipate it starting so late, and that doesn't work that well for me :)
Sorry!

_________________
Thoruil Amarillis


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Mon, May 16 2011, 19:07 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

Going to start writing them up now. If anyone else is dropping out let me know here.

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
Uncle-Opustus
 
PostPosted: Mon, May 16 2011, 19:19 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Location: Finland

Procrastination is a sin. I haven't read the book yet, but I'll promise to do my best to make it in time! Got a lot of exams next week, so expect me to be finished by then because I'll do everything to avoid cramming.

So, what's the deadline for writing these?

_________________
Image
UCE THIS, YOU COW.


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Mon, May 16 2011, 19:37 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

uhhh... Lets say 31st of may, but feel free to send them in sooner if you get them done.

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Mon, May 16 2011, 20:02 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

Silent2001 wrote:
First session will take place on the 7th of June, tuesday, at 9PM GMT. I'll need your final submissions in on the 31st of May, they'll be getting sent out to you guys by the end of next week.




Said that already. I'ma put it in the first post.

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
Travis
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 17 2011, 9:55 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 15 Aug 2009

Was I forgotten? :(


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 17 2011, 10:33 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

You were always in my heart (Updated!)

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 17 2011, 10:35 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

Also, concepts will be posted here, along with a general premise at... roughly... 11PM GMT. It's a first come first serve thing so if you don't get the concept you want... I'm sorry!

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
Travis
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 17 2011, 11:37 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 15 Aug 2009

Cheers matey, it means a lot to me.


 
      
Dwagin
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 17 2011, 11:55 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 08 Aug 2006
Location: The Land of Nod

Silent2001 wrote:
The players:
AxlLeigh
Dwagin
Elorathall
Yannickbl
Dramatic_Prince
Jes
Bjorn
Uncle-Opustus
Phearnun
Rigela
Slknihilus
Jimbono
Lord-Jyssev
-

Ooh, 13 what a special number. I'll be PMing you the concept list when it's ironed out, in that order. So Jim, you get whatever's left over! Ha!


or

Silent2001 wrote:
Also, concepts will be posted here, along with a general premise at... roughly... 11PM GMT. It's a first come first serve thing so if you don't get the concept you want... I'm sorry!


You're not sorry! You're an apologetic unapologetic.

I'm sorry I keep drinkin! Ooh.. whiskey!

Ya sod! You're just doing it this way to keep yourself from having to do extra work.

xD

_________________
Dwagin [Duh-wa-GIN] N. - 1a. Small and cute thingum, particularly fond of four legged scaled creatures of the metalic and chromatic varieties.

-Extraordinarily ordinary in the mostest of ways.


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 17 2011, 13:57 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

Silent2001 wrote:
Also, concepts will be posted here, along with a general premise at... roughly... 11PM GMT. It's a first come first serve thing so if you don't get the concept you want... I'm sorry!

That's so not fair! That's an hour after I have to go to work and I won't be home for ages! :(

(I still <3 you, though)

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Cromlech - The Best Copper This Side of Ruathym
Zelly Cys'dina - The Wounded Soul, Also Merchant

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf


See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 17 2011, 13:57 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

It seemed the most fair way to do it, to be fair! This way you can all fight and cuss each other out on this thread.

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 17 2011, 13:59 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

*sniff*

I'll live. :D

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Cromlech - The Best Copper This Side of Ruathym
Zelly Cys'dina - The Wounded Soul, Also Merchant

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf


See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice


 
      
Dwagin
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 17 2011, 14:15 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 08 Aug 2006
Location: The Land of Nod

Pluma! *throws feathers around*

_________________
Dwagin [Duh-wa-GIN] N. - 1a. Small and cute thingum, particularly fond of four legged scaled creatures of the metalic and chromatic varieties.

-Extraordinarily ordinary in the mostest of ways.


 
      
Travis
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 17 2011, 14:16 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 15 Aug 2009

*Rolls up sleeves* I ain't taking no prisoners.


 
      
jimbono1
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 17 2011, 15:05 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 30 Sep 2007
Location: England

I call first dibs.

_________________
Khaldun Menetnashte Khalfani
Victor Wilkinson
Silent2001 wrote:
Jimbono1 is my favourite.

^totally not a lie or anything.


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 17 2011, 21:21 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

Concepts


Wanderlust Journeyman
“The open waves are my calling, where the waves are a roaring.”

Amoral Mercenary - Slknihlus
“If you’ve got the coin, I’ve got the time… and a big blade.”

Conflicted Mercenary - Phearnun
“I do what I can, because I must.”

Curmudgeon Moneychanger
“My mouth is shut, so long as my pockets are filled.”

--
Natives

Squirrely slave
"I'll tell you anything, just don't hit me!"

Young hotblooded tribesman - Rigela
“A tithe in blood to the mighty Zaltec for their crimes.”

Deluded Clergyman
“Zaltec provides, the plumed serpent remain silent.”

Resigned slave
“What happens happens, the gods no longer care nor listen.”

Determined Pragmatist
“I'll sit and wait, but I'll see the True World again.”

Conniving Outcast
“Revenge will be sweet.”

Stockholm Syndrome
“Well... uh... maybe they're not so bad!”


Venerable Leader
“Wisdom and cunning will ensure our survival.”

Compassionate Matron - Koragi/Jes
“Perhaps an understanding can be reached.”

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 17 2011, 21:23 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

Premise is on the way. Lynch now or wait!

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
Pony
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 17 2011, 21:23 PM 



Player

Joined: 07 May 2005

I want to play the conflicted mercenary!


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 17 2011, 21:24 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

My choice!

Native!

Compassionate Matron
“Perhaps an understanding can be reached.”

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Cromlech - The Best Copper This Side of Ruathym
Zelly Cys'dina - The Wounded Soul, Also Merchant

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf


See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice


 
      
Pony
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 17 2011, 21:26 PM 



Player

Joined: 07 May 2005

Btw, where are the none-native from?


 
      
slkNihilus
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 17 2011, 21:26 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 29 Jun 2008

I'll go for:

Amoral Mercenary
“If you’ve got the coin, I’ve got the time… and a big blade.”


 
      
Rigela
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 17 2011, 21:27 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 16 Sep 2010
Location: Grimy Old England

Oh!
Oh!
Oh!


I choose....

Native

Young hotblooded tribesman
“A tithe in blood to the mighty Zaltec for their crimes.”

_________________
Image
Signature by Maryn! <3 I am also seen as DM Snuffles.


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 17 2011, 21:27 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

That's up for you to decide and justify!

But non-natives will all know one another so I suggest engaging your fellow players in discussions about your backstories. The manner in which you meet can be taken care of before hand, in game, by me if you prefer. But! Premise is still being hammered out for both natives and non-natives, it'll be up either tonight or tomorrow morning.

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
Dwagin
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 17 2011, 21:34 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 08 Aug 2006
Location: The Land of Nod

Venerable Leader
“Wisdom and cunning will ensure our survival.”

_________________
Dwagin [Duh-wa-GIN] N. - 1a. Small and cute thingum, particularly fond of four legged scaled creatures of the metalic and chromatic varieties.

-Extraordinarily ordinary in the mostest of ways.


 
      
Travis
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 17 2011, 22:02 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 15 Aug 2009

Conniving Outcast
“Revenge will be sweet.”


 
      
jimbono1
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 17 2011, 22:56 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 30 Sep 2007
Location: England

Wanderlust Journeyman

_________________
Khaldun Menetnashte Khalfani
Victor Wilkinson
Silent2001 wrote:
Jimbono1 is my favourite.

^totally not a lie or anything.


 
      
Lord-Jyssev
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 17 2011, 23:06 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 23 Sep 2006
Location: Midwest USA

jimbono1 wrote:
Wanderlust Journeyman


You're sneaky..

Curmudgeon Moneychanger for me then!


 
      
Bjorn
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 17 2011, 23:36 PM 



Player

Joined: 13 Feb 2009

Id take deluded celergyman.

_________________
I can be found as:
Tess Marbury - Girl from luskan
Erth'dar Songspinner - Drow bard
Celador Moonhelm - Elven merchant
Garambar of Hillsalar Hall - Dwarven sage
Moraina - Grumpy Monk


 
      
P Three
 
PostPosted: Wed, May 18 2011, 6:01 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 18 Dec 2008

Stockholm Syndrome!

_________________
Bobo_Underhill wrote:
Ley lines, y'all. Just let me go wrangle up my cowboy boots and lasso us up some magic.

Yee-haw!


Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm


 
      
Dramatic_Prince
 
PostPosted: Wed, May 18 2011, 12:00 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 11 Sep 2008

Ah still 3 slots open for the native side.
Resigned slave then :mrgreen: .

_________________
Image
Prescia the Pristine Voice


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Wed, May 18 2011, 12:02 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

Uncle-Opsustus and Elothrall left!

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
MaliciousSwine
 
PostPosted: Wed, May 18 2011, 12:05 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 03 Jul 2008
Location: California, USA

Something I am curious about regarding this---is it a new character thing? Like you make a character that fits the description provided?

_________________
Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Wed, May 18 2011, 12:06 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

You make a new character in your interpretation of the prompts I have given.

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 364 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group