|
|
|
NAUX
|
Posted: Wed, Feb 01 2017, 16:52 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 15 Mar 2010 Location: Norway
|
|
Thanks Strom for the kind words, that means a lot!
_________________ The inspiration behind the character: - https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Grenadier_(3.5e_Class) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBjewxCxKLA
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Opustus
|
Posted: Wed, Feb 01 2017, 22:24 PM |
|
|

Developer
Joined: 18 Jun 2006 Location: Finland
|
Strom wrote: Bolrid Burntbeard is a fantastic character, the concept is brilliant and the execution of a crazed dwarf armed with grenades is hilarious. Also... I feel like some recognition is needed for the dedication to the play style. Master Scout equipment isn't cheap, I have never seen this man use anything other than a purchased grenade or Master Scout grenade. So kudos to you Mr Naux.  I double that! Bolrid fills the niche of the dwarf in the party remarkably well and rearticulates the dwarven archetype with a fun twist. I feel like he represents the modern-day Rockefeller dwarf with values of enterprise and Duinian (Marthammor Duin) openness giving way to hard-assed dwarven protectionism; this is just a guess though. Most importantly, your character is entertaining to play with in any context. And a big thanks to all the other people I've been involved with lately. Bethany, DnDPlayer, Mad Dok, Qeap, Flax, at least. Dwarves are very close to my heart, so I won't be giving an analysis of your characters (as if such were wanted or needed), but I appreciate the "little people RP" of goblins and kobolds tremendously (oh gawds, Trump has ruined this word for me) and the whole thing with Flax's evil taskmaster seems awesome and I hope to see more of you guys.
_________________ Every time you clock in the morning, I feel you just want to kill All my innocence while ignoring my purpose to persevere as a better person I know you heard this and probably in fear -Kendrick Lamar, good kid
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Nick11689
|
Posted: Thu, Feb 02 2017, 10:03 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 17 Sep 2014 Location: Cleveland, Ohio
|
|
A Dragonscale +5 to:
Ember Faren (Lost Izalith) Ummm, we caught dinner on an abandoned volcanic island. Ember and Veris make me happy because they're not disgusting and the shenanigans, oh the shenanigans. But for real, Ember's story is incredible and learning it through Veris has been one of the best experiences since returning to Amia. I don't know how we've avoided one another for a decade but better late than never?
Sorcha Lei'tor (LesFleurDuMal) ... this is the most evil I -think- we've ever been together. I look forward to the day where the only place we're allowed to walk freely is the shadowscape. <3
Now... onto last night... Aedan (Terallis) Amelie (SamTheGiantSlayer) Kaha (Kronox)
Sweet freaking Christmas. You all know it. I don't need to write it here but I'm gonna so every can recognize the shit you all put out. Last night, Amelie made a blackguard cry with a simon and garfunkel song. Aedan threw three darts into Kaha's back while aiming for a combat dummy. Kaha actually killed me with comedy. I'm dead while writing this. Veris told the story of how he lost his virginity (or 'skipping to the thirty fourth')
As Kronox put it, "Nights like last night are the reason we play Amia" I could not agree more.
_________________ Hel'Vyst Be'tner Veris Al'Rith - "Fuck you, I'm from Waterdeep."  (OMGOSH OLIVE MADE A LIL' HEL'VYST)
Last edited by Nick11689 on Thu, Feb 02 2017, 18:37 PM, edited 1 time in total.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Terallis
|
Posted: Thu, Feb 02 2017, 10:13 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 30 Oct 2014 Location: Ontario, Canada
|
Nick11689 wrote: A Dragonscale +5 to:
Ember Faren (Lost Izalith) Ummm, we caught dinner on an abandoned volcanic island. Ember and Veris make me happy because they're not disgusting and the shenanigans, oh the shenanigans. But for real, Ember's story is incredible and learning it through Veris has been one of the best experiences since returning to Amia. I don't know how we've avoided one another for a decade but better late than never?
Now... onto last night... Aedan (Terallis) Amelie (SamTheGiantSlayer) Kaha (Kronox)
Sweet freaking Christmas. You all know it. I don't need to write it here but I'm gonna so every can recognize the shit you all put out. Last night, Amelie made a blackguard cry with a simon and garfunkel song. Aedan threw three darts into Kaha's back while aiming for a combat dummy. Kaha actually killed me with comedy. I'm dead while writing this. Veris told the story of how he lost his virginity (or 'skipping to the thirty fourth')
As Kronox put it, "Nights like last night are the reason we play Amia" I could not agree more. Yes! The shenanigans between Aedan, Amie, Veris, and Kaha were excellent! A lot of laughs to be had, for sure. Especially with Veris crying like a baby.  Hilarious fun and awesome RP all around! Also this... 
_________________ 
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Arkun
|
Posted: Thu, Feb 02 2017, 20:46 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 14 Aug 2015
|
|
Praise for:
* Z'arlathil-Koaj (Blackjack) * Diev Farstrider (MrLala) * Morfran Rindsen (Dergail) * Eiger (DukeDublin) * Veris Al'Rith (Nightmare)
For some good long RP around a giant Shekat Corpse. Lots of fun had.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
SuicidalStyle
|
Posted: Sun, Feb 05 2017, 3:14 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 30 Jun 2014
|
Kudos to karnak_71 on Hanamori Saya for her theater show. Was fun! Also huge hug to Ravonovf on Erelkacha for being so awesome. 
_________________ Account moved to LeathanKayne. Delen and Fosco will see ya on that one! (If you PM me on this, I likely won't see it for a long time >.>)
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Estara
|
Posted: Sun, Feb 05 2017, 4:04 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 23 Feb 2007
|
|
Got to give a shout-out to the activity I've noticed in the Underdark lately, especially Naltyrr (Genar/KnightProtector). A solid drow "jaluk" who has clearly been influenced by the destruction of multiple settlements, houses and sets of priestesses. All around, I'm enjoying the unique flavor of RP that's developed from all the shit, so many years later.
Kudos!
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Mushidoz
|
Posted: Sun, Feb 05 2017, 13:09 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 08 Oct 2012
|
SuicidalStyle wrote: Kudos to karnak_71 on Hanamori Saya for her theater show. Was fun! Thanks to everyone who attended the event and who participated to make it possible! Hope you guys had fun, otherwise that's a long three hours for you lol  
_________________ Account Name: Karnak_71 Character Name: Hanamori Saya viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68657&p=1134526#p1134526
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Kamina
|
Posted: Tue, Feb 07 2017, 0:09 AM |
|
|

DM
Joined: 05 Jul 2007 Location: Kent, England.
|
|
Thanks to all my Shadowscape guys who got a rollecoaster of a day today!
The start of a brand new adventure!
_________________  "Operating in the border between light and darkness, shadowdancers are nimble artists of deception. They are mysterious and unknown, never completely trusted but always inducing wonder when met"
|
|
|
|
 |
|
SamTheGiantSlayer
|
Posted: Tue, Feb 07 2017, 0:12 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 31 Mar 2014
|
Kamina wrote: Thanks to all my Shadowscape guys who got a rollecoaster of a day today!
The start of a brand new adventure! <3 best birthday gift ever
_________________ Thats the way it crumbles ... cookie-wise!
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Nidaresil
|
Posted: Tue, Feb 07 2017, 0:15 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 07 Mar 2015
|
Kamina wrote: Thanks to all my Shadowscape guys who got a rollecoaster of a day today!
The start of a brand new adventure! This was actually insane.
_________________ 
|
|
|
|
 |
|
LunarBloom
|
Posted: Tue, Feb 07 2017, 0:18 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 05 Jan 2015
|
Kamina wrote: Thanks to all my Shadowscape guys who got a rollecoaster of a day today!
The start of a brand new adventure! I haven't been this excited in years!!!
_________________ Mary Beauchamp LesFleursDuMal ~,~'~{@ Skype: MaryOfWaterdeep
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Nick11689
|
Posted: Tue, Feb 07 2017, 3:06 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 17 Sep 2014 Location: Cleveland, Ohio
|
|
And I -still- have an erection from all the shadows! Nid, Sammy, Lunarbloom, Broldi!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
_________________ Hel'Vyst Be'tner Veris Al'Rith - "Fuck you, I'm from Waterdeep."  (OMGOSH OLIVE MADE A LIL' HEL'VYST)
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Blue Moon
|
Posted: Tue, Feb 07 2017, 3:46 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 11 Oct 2012
|
Thanks so much to Rania, Cory, Tee, Andrew, Darby, who RPed with me today and helped the flakiest player in the universe... and her PC's husband, Talas, for being stupid but fun, and I blame Asparas and Xaviera for putting ideas in his head... I truly felt the friendship and care today <3 totally didn't cry a few times 
_________________ Playing Jovianne UndonDevout of The Healer " [SocksOnFeet] Arabella Amakiir: [Talk] That girl got buns, hon. " 
|
|
|
|
 |
|
exquisitelyme
|
Posted: Tue, Feb 07 2017, 3:51 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 26 May 2009
|
Blue Moon wrote: Thanks so much to Rania, Cory, Tee, Andrew, Darby, who RPed with me today and helped the flakiest player in the universe... and her PC's husband, Talas, for being stupid but fun, and I blame Asparas and Xaviera for putting ideas in his head... I truly felt the friendship and care today <3 totally didn't cry a few times  It was an absolute blast, and I had a lot of fun  Thank you all involved SO MUCH for being part of our little stories 
_________________ I play: Frums Deedone, the Green Child Balrig Sootkiln, Blood and Vellum
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Estara
|
Posted: Wed, Feb 08 2017, 17:40 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 23 Feb 2007
|
|
Ryvvik. <3
That's all I have to say.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
DukeDublin
|
Posted: Thu, Feb 09 2017, 0:38 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 10 May 2015
|
|
Yaz'gos is a super rich character with a unique take. Loving the rp so far!
_________________ You will likely not see me as:
Fymor Trueshot
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Broldi
|
Posted: Thu, Feb 09 2017, 7:42 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 06 Dec 2012
|
|
Kaha, Artemis, Shae, Tristrom, Miakoda, Aedan, Cras, tonight was some of the most captivating monk rp ttaining I have experienced in all of my time on Amia, and that is quite a lot to compete with. So thanks, and stay awesome! Idk if I missed anyone at all, but every moment of the rp in the meeting place was absolutely spot on!
_________________ MAURICE "THE JUGGERNAUT" GRAFF
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Terallis
|
Posted: Thu, Feb 09 2017, 9:18 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 30 Oct 2014 Location: Ontario, Canada
|
Broldi wrote: Kaha, Artemis, Shae, Tristrom, Miakoda, Aedan, Cras, tonight was some of the most captivating monk rp ttaining I have experienced in all of my time on Amia, and that is quite a lot to compete with. So thanks, and stay awesome! Idk if I missed anyone at all, but every moment of the rp in the meeting place was absolutely spot on! This. Yes. It was a ton of fun, even without Aedan being a monk or anything!
_________________ 
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Lorekeeper
|
Posted: Sun, Feb 12 2017, 5:37 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 30 Nov 2015
|
|
I'm not one for this sort of thing but I'd like to thank Kronox for putting on a top notch lecture! This also extends to the few that lingered afterwards for some interesting RP. (Sorry Ryvvik's a wet blanket >.<)
_________________ Ryvvik Nightstar (Weirdo loner Monk)
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Terallis
|
Posted: Sun, Feb 12 2017, 5:45 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 30 Oct 2014 Location: Ontario, Canada
|
Lorekeeper wrote: I'm not one for this sort of thing but I'd like to thank Kronox for putting on a top notch lecture! This also extends to the few that lingered afterwards for some interesting RP. (Sorry Ryvvik's a wet blanket >.<) Agreed! The lecture and all the RP around it was a lot of fun! Haha!
_________________ 
|
|
|
|
 |
|
CrazyCatLady
|
Posted: Sun, Feb 12 2017, 7:29 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 19 Nov 2014
|
|
Everyone today out at the Shrine. It was so much fun! <3
Kacha Ferris (you bad, bad boy <3 ) Thomas Cory Elwyn Derrin Avall'ead Kurchin Shana Nil'lyn In'ei
_________________ 
|
|
|
|
 |
|
SamTheGiantSlayer
|
Posted: Sun, Feb 12 2017, 8:11 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 31 Mar 2014
|
One Trap Two Traps Three Traps Screw Traps Ya'll know who I'm talking to. 
_________________ Thats the way it crumbles ... cookie-wise!
|
|
|
|
 |
|
CrazyCatLady
|
Posted: Sun, Feb 12 2017, 10:10 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 19 Nov 2014
|
|
Michael, Kacha and Elwyn for a certain event. *Shifty eyes*
_________________ 
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Richard_Edmund
|
Posted: Sun, Feb 12 2017, 10:45 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 23 Sep 2012 Location: Western Australia (+8 GMT)
|
CrazyCatLady wrote: Michael, Kacha and Elwyn for a certain event. *Shifty eyes* <3
_________________ Elwyn Sabel - Laura Jarshall - Mordoc Ebonhand
Discord: Bhaalorian#5715
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Dergaii
|
Posted: Mon, Feb 13 2017, 14:50 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 01 Jun 2007 Location: Waffles, Beer & Chocolate
|
|
I read the screenies of the first Amian convocation. A pity I missed it but cudos to those attending.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Wishless
|
Posted: Tue, Feb 14 2017, 0:00 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 05 Feb 2017
|
SamTheGiantSlayer wrote: One Trap Two Traps Three Traps Screw Traps  But seriously. I'm sorry I'm getting to this so late. I had a crazy fun time. I would like to thank everyone who has helped with the Monk RP, and much more. It's been so much fun. Now, I'm not a new player and I wont claim such. But this has been the most fun I have ever had on Amia. Thank you so much, everyone. Also this; Kaha Waoku wrote: Coughs up some blood. "And that, Shae," Sputters. "Is the Feign Death Technique." My sides took a trip through orbit, that day. 
_________________ Characters Shae Mahnu - Spirit of the Monkey Magda Morga - Cursed of the Depraved
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Wishless
|
Posted: Tue, Feb 14 2017, 8:49 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 05 Feb 2017
|
"YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH MY PRECIOUS SHEKELS" Dies instantly. Thank you for the glorious Beholders roleplay. You know who you are. 
_________________ Characters Shae Mahnu - Spirit of the Monkey Magda Morga - Cursed of the Depraved
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Kronox
|
Posted: Tue, Feb 14 2017, 20:36 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 11 Jan 2016
|
After recently stumbling upon this thread, I absolutely have to thank everyone who has made Kaha such a fantastic character to play. I didn't expect him to go over as well as he has, and certainly not contribute to enough peoples' characters to be able to do the things we have in the works.
Shae Mahnu your concentration checks are more terrifying than anything else in the game. Artemis Isley, we started with a vague concept and realized we had the makings for a very interesting character. Also Dodge Dip Duck Dive Dodge! Miakoda, you are the cornerstone for everything being achieved and I'm so happy every time you do yo thang. Unbelievably well done, every time. Aedan, you're old. But you can hang.  Veris, you crumping, posting in wrong friendly neighborhooding, Samwell Marsh hating, beautiful bastard. There are no words. <3
_________________ Kaha Waoku - Jungle Punch Cat
|
|
|
|
 |
|
walnutboy
|
Posted: Wed, Feb 15 2017, 5:26 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 22 Jul 2015 Location: Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
|
|
Sammy... always a pleasure spending time with you.
Thank you for your continued time with Shana!!
_________________ When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
SamTheGiantSlayer
|
Posted: Wed, Feb 15 2017, 6:11 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 31 Mar 2014
|
walnutboy wrote: Sammy... always a pleasure spending time with you.
Thank you for your continued time with Shana!! Wishless wrote: "YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH MY PRECIOUS SHEKELS" Dies instantly. Thank you for the glorious Beholders roleplay. You know who you are.  Kronox wrote: After recently stumbling upon this thread, I absolutely have to thank everyone who has made Kaha such a fantastic character to play. I didn't expect him to go over as well as he has, and certainly not contribute to enough peoples' characters to be able to do the things we have in the works.
Shae Mahnu your concentration checks are more terrifying than anything else in the game. Artemis Isley, we started with a vague concept and realized we had the makings for a very interesting character. Also Dodge Dip Duck Dive Dodge! Miakoda, you are the cornerstone for everything being achieved and I'm so happy every time you do yo thang. Unbelievably well done, every time. Aedan, you're old. But you can hang.  Veris, you crumping, posting in wrong friendly neighborhooding, Samwell Marsh hating, beautiful bastard. There are no words. <3 Ya'll know I love you more than life! <3
_________________ Thats the way it crumbles ... cookie-wise!
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Terallis
|
Posted: Wed, Feb 15 2017, 8:30 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 30 Oct 2014 Location: Ontario, Canada
|
Kudos to those people who I briefly RPed with on Landyn. 
_________________ 
|
|
|
|
 |
|
TormakSaber
|
Posted: Sat, Feb 18 2017, 1:58 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 16 Dec 2004 Location: Somewhere
|
|
A quick apology to anyone I was RPing with or planned to RP with last night by Hil'rash - my mother and sister showed up to visit unexpectedly so I got torn away suddenly and couldn't get back the rest of the night for obvious reasons. Sorry about that, didn't mean to abandon things.
_________________ Davion Telemos - Monk of the Four Winds Korthan Isharnos - Dragon Shaman of Thunder Spirit Zamasham
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Broldi
|
Posted: Sat, Feb 18 2017, 4:03 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 06 Dec 2012
|
|
Shout out to Ryvvik for an interesting conversation with Maurice in the forest! The first person to find his way back from Maurice's bad temper, I like it!
_________________ MAURICE "THE JUGGERNAUT" GRAFF
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Richard_Edmund
|
Posted: Sun, Feb 19 2017, 4:54 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 23 Sep 2012 Location: Western Australia (+8 GMT)
|
|
For all the mistakes and faults we'd made, had a blast RPing with everyone outside of Kampo's today!
_________________ Elwyn Sabel - Laura Jarshall - Mordoc Ebonhand
Discord: Bhaalorian#5715
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Broldi
|
Posted: Sun, Feb 19 2017, 4:57 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 06 Dec 2012
|
|
Agreed! That was a lot of fun!
_________________ MAURICE "THE JUGGERNAUT" GRAFF
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Grymia
|
Posted: Sun, Feb 19 2017, 5:02 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 14 Dec 2004 Location: Kohlingen, and a Basement in Canada
|
YEah, in spite of the false start, when things went down properly they got interesting! 
|
|
|
|
 |
|
LunarBloom
|
Posted: Sun, Feb 19 2017, 5:30 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 05 Jan 2015
|
Ri'kker/Kholkikos'aionios, you are a delight to play with! 
_________________ Mary Beauchamp LesFleursDuMal ~,~'~{@ Skype: MaryOfWaterdeep
|
|
|
|
 |
|
DireCorbie
|
Posted: Tue, Feb 21 2017, 3:06 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 30 Dec 2013 Location: MY CAVE
|
|
Thanks @ everyone who came to the nexus falls today, was nice to get a bit of rp in after such a long time. I didnt feel as rusty as I expected to.
_________________ Amalyth Le'Quella Esenne
|
|
|
|
 |
|
SamTheGiantSlayer
|
Posted: Tue, Feb 21 2017, 3:44 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 31 Mar 2014
|
DireCorbie wrote: Thanks @ everyone who came to the nexus falls today, was nice to get a bit of rp in after such a long time. I didnt feel as rusty as I expected to. Corbirb <3
_________________ Thats the way it crumbles ... cookie-wise!
|
|
|
|
 |
|
walnutboy
|
Posted: Tue, Feb 21 2017, 3:54 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 22 Jul 2015 Location: Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
|
DireCorbie wrote: Thanks @ everyone who came to the nexus falls today, was nice to get a bit of rp in after such a long time. I didnt feel as rusty as I expected to. Was fun, i love being an elf... errmmm heh 
_________________ When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Terallis
|
Posted: Tue, Feb 21 2017, 4:41 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 30 Oct 2014 Location: Ontario, Canada
|
DireCorbie wrote: Thanks @ everyone who came to the nexus falls today, was nice to get a bit of rp in after such a long time. I didnt feel as rusty as I expected to. Aw yis. Was fun, even with Landyn getting threatened and all that. XD A surprising number of people showed up there. Haha!
_________________ 
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Fimbulvetr
|
Posted: Wed, Feb 22 2017, 9:02 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 04 Jan 2014 Location: Sheep Country, United Kingdom
|
|
#YearOfTheGoblin
I've not laughed so hard in weeks, as playing with the Goblins last night.
Shout out to the people at the Shrine, for enduring the 'fund raiser'.
_________________ Characters: Vyranna 'Vyr' d'Mere - Ex-Knight of Benwick Snikt Blackfang - Champion of Maglubiyet
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Commie
|
Posted: Wed, Feb 22 2017, 9:18 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 02 Dec 2015
|
|
The goblin PC's are a lot of fun.
_________________ ANT ALARM Count Kaldrjarn Pitt | Archmage Kilmar | Sarguk Morderer ANT ALARM MisterLich wrote: First of all, my brain is one of the best here.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Frozen-ass
|
Posted: Wed, Feb 22 2017, 9:21 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 12 Aug 2013 Location: (gmt +1)
|
|
Brodli - snot
Nice to make fun and insulting a goblin who responds as one should!
_________________ Current on active duty:-Main-Lanerd Mc Stone-Fists - Go Feck yerself ya bloody crap faceElisa Fryar - proude MageGaurd of Cor... guldorand. (Not relatet)Maruz Blackfeet - Go team evil GOStarter of the Mage revolution
|
|
|
|
 |
|
TormakSaber
|
Posted: Sat, Feb 25 2017, 8:49 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 16 Dec 2004 Location: Somewhere
|
|
Thanks to everyone, player and DM, who came to the Winter's Claw Tournament today, both spectating and fighting. It was a great time.
_________________ Davion Telemos - Monk of the Four Winds Korthan Isharnos - Dragon Shaman of Thunder Spirit Zamasham
|
|
|
|
 |
|
LunarBloom
|
Posted: Sat, Feb 25 2017, 12:10 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 05 Jan 2015
|
TormakSaber wrote: Thanks to everyone, player and DM, who came to the Winter's Claw Tournament today, both spectating and fighting. It was a great time. Ang huge thanks to the hosts and to Sam/Isildur/msheeler for the prize 
_________________ Mary Beauchamp LesFleursDuMal ~,~'~{@ Skype: MaryOfWaterdeep
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Terallis
|
Posted: Sat, Feb 25 2017, 18:03 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 30 Oct 2014 Location: Ontario, Canada
|
Mainly just spectated, but it was actually a really awesome tournament. Had a lot of fun! Looking forward to the next one. 
_________________ 
|
|
|
|
 |
|
thetangerinetornado
|
Posted: Sat, Feb 25 2017, 20:04 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 18 Oct 2016
|
|
Great to meet a new player today (arkanzar) on the interesting Goblin character Kriax Zyak Kal Nak Tak Zak Maka. Welcome to Amia!
_________________ Chaggo - Colorful Hobgoblin Monk Baegrevele Tsjos - Borne at sea, Live at sea, Die at sea.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
CrazyCatLady
|
Posted: Sat, Feb 25 2017, 21:38 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 19 Nov 2014
|
|
A very BIG thank you to every who came out to the shrine today and shared food, drinks, stories, songs and so much fun (so very much food!)!
_________________ 
|
|
|
|
 |
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 118 guests |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum
|
|