View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8738 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171 ... 175  Next
NAUX
 
PostPosted: Wed, Feb 01 2017, 16:52 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Location: Norway

Thanks Strom for the kind words, that means a lot!

_________________
Image


The inspiration behind the character:
- https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Grenadier_(3.5e_Class)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBjewxCxKLA


 
      
Opustus
 
PostPosted: Wed, Feb 01 2017, 22:24 PM 

User avatar

Developer

Joined: 18 Jun 2006
Location: Finland

Strom wrote:
Bolrid Burntbeard is a fantastic character, the concept is brilliant and the execution of a crazed dwarf armed with grenades is hilarious.

Also... I feel like some recognition is needed for the dedication to the play style. Master Scout equipment isn't cheap, I have never seen this man use anything other than a purchased grenade or Master Scout grenade.

So kudos to you Mr Naux. 8)

I double that! Bolrid fills the niche of the dwarf in the party remarkably well and rearticulates the dwarven archetype with a fun twist. I feel like he represents the modern-day Rockefeller dwarf with values of enterprise and Duinian (Marthammor Duin) openness giving way to hard-assed dwarven protectionism; this is just a guess though. Most importantly, your character is entertaining to play with in any context.

And a big thanks to all the other people I've been involved with lately. Bethany, DnDPlayer, Mad Dok, Qeap, Flax, at least. Dwarves are very close to my heart, so I won't be giving an analysis of your characters (as if such were wanted or needed), but I appreciate the "little people RP" of goblins and kobolds tremendously (oh gawds, Trump has ruined this word for me) and the whole thing with Flax's evil taskmaster seems awesome and I hope to see more of you guys.

_________________
Every time you clock in the morning, I feel you just want to kill
All my innocence while ignoring my purpose to persevere as a better person
I know you heard this and probably in fear
-Kendrick Lamar, good kid


 
      
Nick11689
 
PostPosted: Thu, Feb 02 2017, 10:03 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 17 Sep 2014
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

A Dragonscale +5 to:

Ember Faren (Lost Izalith)
Ummm, we caught dinner on an abandoned volcanic island. Ember and Veris make me happy because they're not disgusting and the shenanigans, oh the shenanigans. But for real, Ember's story is incredible and learning it through Veris has been one of the best experiences since returning to Amia. I don't know how we've avoided one another for a decade but better late than never?

Sorcha Lei'tor (LesFleurDuMal)
... this is the most evil I -think- we've ever been together. I look forward to the day where the only place we're allowed to walk freely is the shadowscape.
<3

Now... onto last night...
Aedan (Terallis)
Amelie (SamTheGiantSlayer)
Kaha (Kronox)

Sweet freaking Christmas. You all know it. I don't need to write it here but I'm gonna so every can recognize the shit you all put out.
Last night, Amelie made a blackguard cry with a simon and garfunkel song.
Aedan threw three darts into Kaha's back while aiming for a combat dummy.
Kaha actually killed me with comedy. I'm dead while writing this.
Veris told the story of how he lost his virginity (or 'skipping to the thirty fourth')

As Kronox put it, "Nights like last night are the reason we play Amia"
I could not agree more.

_________________
Hel'Vyst Be'tner
Veris Al'Rith

- "Fuck you, I'm from Waterdeep."

Image

(OMGOSH OLIVE MADE A LIL' HEL'VYST)


Last edited by Nick11689 on Thu, Feb 02 2017, 18:37 PM, edited 1 time in total.

 
      
Terallis
 
PostPosted: Thu, Feb 02 2017, 10:13 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 30 Oct 2014
Location: Ontario, Canada

Nick11689 wrote:
A Dragonscale +5 to:

Ember Faren (Lost Izalith)
Ummm, we caught dinner on an abandoned volcanic island. Ember and Veris make me happy because they're not disgusting and the shenanigans, oh the shenanigans. But for real, Ember's story is incredible and learning it through Veris has been one of the best experiences since returning to Amia. I don't know how we've avoided one another for a decade but better late than never?

Now... onto last night...
Aedan (Terallis)
Amelie (SamTheGiantSlayer)
Kaha (Kronox)

Sweet freaking Christmas. You all know it. I don't need to write it here but I'm gonna so every can recognize the shit you all put out.
Last night, Amelie made a blackguard cry with a simon and garfunkel song.
Aedan threw three darts into Kaha's back while aiming for a combat dummy.
Kaha actually killed me with comedy. I'm dead while writing this.
Veris told the story of how he lost his virginity (or 'skipping to the thirty fourth')

As Kronox put it, "Nights like last night are the reason we play Amia"
I could not agree more.


Yes! The shenanigans between Aedan, Amie, Veris, and Kaha were excellent! A lot of laughs to be had, for sure. Especially with Veris crying like a baby. ;) Hilarious fun and awesome RP all around! Also this...

Image

_________________
Image


 
      
Arkun
 
PostPosted: Thu, Feb 02 2017, 20:46 PM 



Player

Joined: 14 Aug 2015

Praise for:

* Z'arlathil-Koaj (Blackjack)
* Diev Farstrider (MrLala)
* Morfran Rindsen (Dergail)
* Eiger (DukeDublin)
* Veris Al'Rith (Nightmare)

For some good long RP around a giant Shekat Corpse. Lots of fun had.


 
      
SuicidalStyle
 
PostPosted: Sun, Feb 05 2017, 3:14 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 30 Jun 2014

Kudos to karnak_71 on Hanamori Saya for her theater show. Was fun!

Also huge hug to Ravonovf on Erelkacha for being so awesome. :D

_________________
Account moved to LeathanKayne.
Delen and Fosco will see ya on that one!
(If you PM me on this, I likely won't see it for a long time >.>)


 
      
Estara
 
PostPosted: Sun, Feb 05 2017, 4:04 AM 



Player

Joined: 23 Feb 2007

Got to give a shout-out to the activity I've noticed in the Underdark lately, especially Naltyrr (Genar/KnightProtector). A solid drow "jaluk" who has clearly been influenced by the destruction of multiple settlements, houses and sets of priestesses. All around, I'm enjoying the unique flavor of RP that's developed from all the shit, so many years later.

Kudos!


 
      
Mushidoz
 
PostPosted: Sun, Feb 05 2017, 13:09 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 08 Oct 2012

SuicidalStyle wrote:
Kudos to karnak_71 on Hanamori Saya for her theater show. Was fun!


Thanks to everyone who attended the event and who participated to make it possible! Hope you guys had fun, otherwise that's a long three hours for you lol

Image

Image

_________________
Account Name: Karnak_71
Character Name: Hanamori Saya
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68657&p=1134526#p1134526


 
      
Kamina
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 07 2017, 0:09 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 05 Jul 2007
Location: Kent, England.

Thanks to all my Shadowscape guys who got a rollecoaster of a day today!

The start of a brand new adventure!

_________________
Image
"Operating in the border between light and darkness, shadowdancers
are nimble artists of deception. They are mysterious and
unknown, never completely trusted but always inducing wonder
when met"


 
      
SamTheGiantSlayer
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 07 2017, 0:12 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 31 Mar 2014

Kamina wrote:
Thanks to all my Shadowscape guys who got a rollecoaster of a day today!

The start of a brand new adventure!


<3 best birthday gift ever

_________________
Image

Thats the way it crumbles ... cookie-wise!


 
      
Nidaresil
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 07 2017, 0:15 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 07 Mar 2015

Kamina wrote:
Thanks to all my Shadowscape guys who got a rollecoaster of a day today!

The start of a brand new adventure!


This was actually insane.

_________________
Image


 
      
LunarBloom
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 07 2017, 0:18 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2015

Kamina wrote:
Thanks to all my Shadowscape guys who got a rollecoaster of a day today!

The start of a brand new adventure!



I haven't been this excited in years!!!

_________________
Mary Beauchamp
LesFleursDuMal ~,~'~{@ Skype: MaryOfWaterdeep


 
      
Nick11689
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 07 2017, 3:06 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 17 Sep 2014
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

And I -still- have an erection from all the shadows!
Nid, Sammy, Lunarbloom, Broldi!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

_________________
Hel'Vyst Be'tner
Veris Al'Rith

- "Fuck you, I'm from Waterdeep."

Image

(OMGOSH OLIVE MADE A LIL' HEL'VYST)


 
      
Blue Moon
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 07 2017, 3:46 AM 



Player

Joined: 11 Oct 2012

Thanks so much to Rania, Cory, Tee, Andrew, Darby, who RPed with me today and helped the flakiest player in the universe... and her PC's husband, Talas, for being stupid but fun, and I blame Asparas and Xaviera for putting ideas in his head... I truly felt the friendship and care today <3 totally didn't cry a few times :oops:

_________________
Playing
Jovianne Undon
Devout of The Healer
"[SocksOnFeet] Arabella Amakiir: [Talk] That girl got buns, hon. "

Image


 
      
exquisitelyme
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 07 2017, 3:51 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 26 May 2009

Blue Moon wrote:
Thanks so much to Rania, Cory, Tee, Andrew, Darby, who RPed with me today and helped the flakiest player in the universe... and her PC's husband, Talas, for being stupid but fun, and I blame Asparas and Xaviera for putting ideas in his head... I truly felt the friendship and care today <3 totally didn't cry a few times :oops:


It was an absolute blast, and I had a lot of fun :)

Thank you all involved SO MUCH for being part of our little stories :)

_________________
I play:
Frums Deedone, the Green Child
Balrig Sootkiln, Blood and Vellum


 
      
Estara
 
PostPosted: Wed, Feb 08 2017, 17:40 PM 



Player

Joined: 23 Feb 2007

Ryvvik. <3

That's all I have to say.


 
      
DukeDublin
 
PostPosted: Thu, Feb 09 2017, 0:38 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 10 May 2015

Yaz'gos is a super rich character with a unique take. Loving the rp so far!

_________________
You will likely not see me as:

Fymor Trueshot


 
      
Broldi
 
PostPosted: Thu, Feb 09 2017, 7:42 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 06 Dec 2012

Kaha, Artemis, Shae, Tristrom, Miakoda, Aedan, Cras, tonight was some of the most captivating monk rp ttaining I have experienced in all of my time on Amia, and that is quite a lot to compete with. So thanks, and stay awesome!
Idk if I missed anyone at all, but every moment of the rp in the meeting place was absolutely spot on!

_________________
MAURICE "THE JUGGERNAUT" GRAFF


 
      
Terallis
 
PostPosted: Thu, Feb 09 2017, 9:18 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 30 Oct 2014
Location: Ontario, Canada

Broldi wrote:
Kaha, Artemis, Shae, Tristrom, Miakoda, Aedan, Cras, tonight was some of the most captivating monk rp ttaining I have experienced in all of my time on Amia, and that is quite a lot to compete with. So thanks, and stay awesome!
Idk if I missed anyone at all, but every moment of the rp in the meeting place was absolutely spot on!


This. Yes. It was a ton of fun, even without Aedan being a monk or anything!

_________________
Image


 
      
Lorekeeper
 
PostPosted: Sun, Feb 12 2017, 5:37 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 30 Nov 2015

I'm not one for this sort of thing but I'd like to thank Kronox for putting on a top notch lecture! This also extends to the few that lingered afterwards for some interesting RP. (Sorry Ryvvik's a wet blanket >.<)

_________________
Ryvvik Nightstar (Weirdo loner Monk)


 
      
Terallis
 
PostPosted: Sun, Feb 12 2017, 5:45 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 30 Oct 2014
Location: Ontario, Canada

Lorekeeper wrote:
I'm not one for this sort of thing but I'd like to thank Kronox for putting on a top notch lecture! This also extends to the few that lingered afterwards for some interesting RP. (Sorry Ryvvik's a wet blanket >.<)


Agreed! The lecture and all the RP around it was a lot of fun! Haha!

_________________
Image


 
      
CrazyCatLady
 
PostPosted: Sun, Feb 12 2017, 7:29 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Nov 2014

Everyone today out at the Shrine. It was so much fun! <3

Kacha
Ferris (you bad, bad boy <3 )
Thomas
Cory
Elwyn
Derrin
Avall'ead
Kurchin
Shana
Nil'lyn
In'ei

_________________
Image


 
      
SamTheGiantSlayer
 
PostPosted: Sun, Feb 12 2017, 8:11 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 31 Mar 2014

One Trap
Two Traps
Three Traps
Screw Traps






Ya'll know who I'm talking to. :mrgreen:

_________________
Image

Thats the way it crumbles ... cookie-wise!


 
      
CrazyCatLady
 
PostPosted: Sun, Feb 12 2017, 10:10 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Nov 2014

Michael, Kacha and Elwyn for a certain event. *Shifty eyes*

_________________
Image


 
      
Richard_Edmund
 
PostPosted: Sun, Feb 12 2017, 10:45 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 23 Sep 2012
Location: Western Australia (+8 GMT)

CrazyCatLady wrote:
Michael, Kacha and Elwyn for a certain event. *Shifty eyes*

<3

_________________
Elwyn Sabel - Laura Jarshall - Mordoc Ebonhand

Discord: Bhaalorian#5715


 
      
Dergaii
 
PostPosted: Mon, Feb 13 2017, 14:50 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 01 Jun 2007
Location: Waffles, Beer & Chocolate

I read the screenies of the first Amian convocation. A pity I missed it but cudos to those attending.


 
      
Wishless
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 14 2017, 0:00 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Feb 2017

SamTheGiantSlayer wrote:
One Trap
Two Traps
Three Traps
Screw Traps

:oops: But seriously. I'm sorry I'm getting to this so late. I had a crazy fun time. I would like to thank everyone who has helped with the Monk RP, and much more. It's been so much fun. Now, I'm not a new player and I wont claim such. But this has been the most fun I have ever had on Amia. Thank you so much, everyone. Also this;

Kaha Waoku wrote:
Coughs up some blood. "And that, Shae," Sputters. "Is the Feign Death Technique."

My sides took a trip through orbit, that day. :lol:

_________________
Characters
Shae Mahnu - Spirit of the Monkey
Magda Morga - Cursed of the Depraved


 
      
Wishless
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 14 2017, 8:49 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Feb 2017

"YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH MY PRECIOUS SHEKELS" Dies instantly.

Thank you for the glorious Beholders roleplay. You know who you are. :mrgreen:

_________________
Characters
Shae Mahnu - Spirit of the Monkey
Magda Morga - Cursed of the Depraved


 
      
Kronox
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 14 2017, 20:36 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 11 Jan 2016

After recently stumbling upon this thread, I absolutely have to thank everyone who has made Kaha such a fantastic character to play. I didn't expect him to go over as well as he has, and certainly not contribute to enough peoples' characters to be able to do the things we have in the works.

Shae Mahnu your concentration checks are more terrifying than anything else in the game.
Artemis Isley, we started with a vague concept and realized we had the makings for a very interesting character. Also Dodge Dip Duck Dive Dodge!
Miakoda, you are the cornerstone for everything being achieved and I'm so happy every time you do yo thang. Unbelievably well done, every time.
Aedan, you're old. But you can hang. 8)
Veris, you crumping, posting in wrong friendly neighborhooding, Samwell Marsh hating, beautiful bastard. There are no words. <3

_________________
Kaha Waoku - Jungle Punch Cat
Image


 
      
walnutboy
 
PostPosted: Wed, Feb 15 2017, 5:26 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 22 Jul 2015
Location: Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Sammy... always a pleasure spending time with you.

Thank you for your continued time with Shana!!

_________________
When it rains, look for rainbows.
When it's dark, look for stars.


 
      
SamTheGiantSlayer
 
PostPosted: Wed, Feb 15 2017, 6:11 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 31 Mar 2014

walnutboy wrote:
Sammy... always a pleasure spending time with you.

Thank you for your continued time with Shana!!
Wishless wrote:
"YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH MY PRECIOUS SHEKELS" Dies instantly.

Thank you for the glorious Beholders roleplay. You know who you are. :mrgreen:
Kronox wrote:
After recently stumbling upon this thread, I absolutely have to thank everyone who has made Kaha such a fantastic character to play. I didn't expect him to go over as well as he has, and certainly not contribute to enough peoples' characters to be able to do the things we have in the works.

Shae Mahnu your concentration checks are more terrifying than anything else in the game.
Artemis Isley, we started with a vague concept and realized we had the makings for a very interesting character. Also Dodge Dip Duck Dive Dodge!
Miakoda, you are the cornerstone for everything being achieved and I'm so happy every time you do yo thang. Unbelievably well done, every time.
Aedan, you're old. But you can hang. 8)
Veris, you crumping, posting in wrong friendly neighborhooding, Samwell Marsh hating, beautiful bastard. There are no words. <3


Ya'll know I love you more than life! <3

_________________
Image

Thats the way it crumbles ... cookie-wise!


 
      
Terallis
 
PostPosted: Wed, Feb 15 2017, 8:30 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 30 Oct 2014
Location: Ontario, Canada

Kudos to those people who I briefly RPed with on Landyn. :D

_________________
Image


 
      
TormakSaber
 
PostPosted: Sat, Feb 18 2017, 1:58 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 16 Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere

A quick apology to anyone I was RPing with or planned to RP with last night by Hil'rash - my mother and sister showed up to visit unexpectedly so I got torn away suddenly and couldn't get back the rest of the night for obvious reasons. Sorry about that, didn't mean to abandon things.

_________________
Davion Telemos - Monk of the Four Winds
Korthan Isharnos - Dragon Shaman of Thunder Spirit Zamasham


 
      
Broldi
 
PostPosted: Sat, Feb 18 2017, 4:03 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 06 Dec 2012

Shout out to Ryvvik for an interesting conversation with Maurice in the forest! The first person to find his way back from Maurice's bad temper, I like it!

_________________
MAURICE "THE JUGGERNAUT" GRAFF


 
      
Richard_Edmund
 
PostPosted: Sun, Feb 19 2017, 4:54 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 23 Sep 2012
Location: Western Australia (+8 GMT)

For all the mistakes and faults we'd made, had a blast RPing with everyone outside of Kampo's today!

_________________
Elwyn Sabel - Laura Jarshall - Mordoc Ebonhand

Discord: Bhaalorian#5715


 
      
Broldi
 
PostPosted: Sun, Feb 19 2017, 4:57 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 06 Dec 2012

Agreed! That was a lot of fun!

_________________
MAURICE "THE JUGGERNAUT" GRAFF


 
      
Grymia
 
PostPosted: Sun, Feb 19 2017, 5:02 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Dec 2004
Location: Kohlingen, and a Basement in Canada

YEah, in spite of the false start, when things went down properly they got interesting! :)


 
      
LunarBloom
 
PostPosted: Sun, Feb 19 2017, 5:30 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2015

Ri'kker/Kholkikos'aionios, you are a delight to play with! :D

_________________
Mary Beauchamp
LesFleursDuMal ~,~'~{@ Skype: MaryOfWaterdeep


 
      
DireCorbie
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 21 2017, 3:06 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 30 Dec 2013
Location: MY CAVE

Thanks @ everyone who came to the nexus falls today, was nice to get a bit of rp in after such a long time. I didnt feel as rusty as I expected to.

_________________
Amalyth Le'Quella
Esenne


 
      
SamTheGiantSlayer
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 21 2017, 3:44 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 31 Mar 2014

DireCorbie wrote:
Thanks @ everyone who came to the nexus falls today, was nice to get a bit of rp in after such a long time. I didnt feel as rusty as I expected to.


Corbirb <3

_________________
Image

Thats the way it crumbles ... cookie-wise!


 
      
walnutboy
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 21 2017, 3:54 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 22 Jul 2015
Location: Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

DireCorbie wrote:
Thanks @ everyone who came to the nexus falls today, was nice to get a bit of rp in after such a long time. I didnt feel as rusty as I expected to.


Was fun, i love being an elf... errmmm heh :mrgreen:

_________________
When it rains, look for rainbows.
When it's dark, look for stars.


 
      
Terallis
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 21 2017, 4:41 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 30 Oct 2014
Location: Ontario, Canada

DireCorbie wrote:
Thanks @ everyone who came to the nexus falls today, was nice to get a bit of rp in after such a long time. I didnt feel as rusty as I expected to.


Aw yis. Was fun, even with Landyn getting threatened and all that. XD A surprising number of people showed up there. Haha!

_________________
Image


 
      
Fimbulvetr
 
PostPosted: Wed, Feb 22 2017, 9:02 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 04 Jan 2014
Location: Sheep Country, United Kingdom

#YearOfTheGoblin

I've not laughed so hard in weeks, as playing with the Goblins last night.

Shout out to the people at the Shrine, for enduring the 'fund raiser'.

_________________
Characters:

Vyranna 'Vyr' d'Mere - Ex-Knight of Benwick

Snikt Blackfang - Champion of Maglubiyet


 
      
Commie
 
PostPosted: Wed, Feb 22 2017, 9:18 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 02 Dec 2015

The goblin PC's are a lot of fun.

_________________
ANT ALARM

Count Kaldrjarn Pitt | Archmage Kilmar | Sarguk Morderer

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:
First of all, my brain is one of the best here.


 
      
Frozen-ass
 
PostPosted: Wed, Feb 22 2017, 9:21 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 12 Aug 2013
Location: (gmt +1)

Brodli - snot

Nice to make fun and insulting a goblin who responds as one should!

_________________
Current on active duty:
-Main-Lanerd Mc Stone-Fists - Go Feck yerself ya bloody crap face
Elisa Fryar - proude MageGaurd of Cor... guldorand. (Not relatet)
Maruz Blackfeet - Go team evil GO

Starter of the Mage revolution


 
      
TormakSaber
 
PostPosted: Sat, Feb 25 2017, 8:49 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 16 Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere

Thanks to everyone, player and DM, who came to the Winter's Claw Tournament today, both spectating and fighting. It was a great time.

_________________
Davion Telemos - Monk of the Four Winds
Korthan Isharnos - Dragon Shaman of Thunder Spirit Zamasham


 
      
LunarBloom
 
PostPosted: Sat, Feb 25 2017, 12:10 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Jan 2015

TormakSaber wrote:
Thanks to everyone, player and DM, who came to the Winter's Claw Tournament today, both spectating and fighting. It was a great time.


Ang huge thanks to the hosts and to Sam/Isildur/msheeler for the prize :)

_________________
Mary Beauchamp
LesFleursDuMal ~,~'~{@ Skype: MaryOfWaterdeep


 
      
Terallis
 
PostPosted: Sat, Feb 25 2017, 18:03 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 30 Oct 2014
Location: Ontario, Canada

Mainly just spectated, but it was actually a really awesome tournament. Had a lot of fun! Looking forward to the next one. :D

_________________
Image


 
      
thetangerinetornado
 
PostPosted: Sat, Feb 25 2017, 20:04 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 18 Oct 2016

Great to meet a new player today (arkanzar) on the interesting Goblin character Kriax Zyak Kal Nak Tak Zak Maka. Welcome to Amia!

_________________
Chaggo - Colorful Hobgoblin Monk
Baegrevele Tsjos - Borne at sea, Live at sea, Die at sea.


 
      
CrazyCatLady
 
PostPosted: Sat, Feb 25 2017, 21:38 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Nov 2014

A very BIG thank you to every who came out to the shrine today and shared food, drinks, stories, songs and so much fun (so very much food!)!

_________________
Image


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8738 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171 ... 175  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 88 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group