View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 364 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 2:14 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

Howdy folks, I'm going to be running an alternate beginnings campain held in european friendly(ish) time zones.

It will be run on Tuesday 9PM-Midnight GMT.

First of all I want to know how many of you are interested and how many of you can make this time. Post it here if you are as my PM box is filled with faction stuff, and plot requests.

Bear in mind that I will be encouraging forum roleplay and an indepth character backstory with the concept I present to you, along with the premise.

There will also be a bit of reading material for those interested, which can be found here:

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/files/tsr1066.zip
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/files/tsr9340.zip
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/files/tsr9333.zip


Thanks!

Silent2001 wrote:
The players:
AxlLeigh
Dwagin
Dramatic_Prince
Jes
Linlan
Uncle-Opustus
Phearnun
Rigela
Slknihilus
Travis
Jimbono
Lord-Jyssev


Silent2001 wrote:
First session will take place on the 7th of June, tuesday, at 9PM GMT. I'll need your final submissions in on the 31st of May, they'll be getting sent out to you guys by the end of next week.


v
Silent2001 wrote:
Concepts


Journeyman - jimbono1


Amoral Mercenary - Slknihlus


Conflicted Mercenary - Phearnun


Moneychanger - Lord-Jyssev


--
Natives

Squirrely slave - Linlan


Young hotblooded tribesman - Rigela


Deluded Clergyman -

Resigned slave - Dramatic_Prince


Determined Pragmatist - Uncle-Opustus


Conniving Outcast - Travis


Stockholm Syndrome - AxlLeigh


Venerable Leader - Dwagin


Compassionate Matron - Koragi/Jes



Excuse terribad grammar.

Quote:
NATIVE PREMISE


Interlopers!

They came in the night, honourless and many, they killed your friends, butchered your family and sacked your temples. How dare they slight the gods! Their reach was far and the leader of the group employed foul magics to ensure success with every engagement, the people fought furiously for survival but still they fell, their warriors had superior equipment and the traitorous payit worked alongside the fiends.

What were these pale skinned monstrosities? They were not a part of the Golden Legion. Were they hands of Zaltec here to punish us for our failings? The effortless rampage was impossible to stem, the tide of blood and slaughter was reminiscent of a feather war. Even after you had been captured they routinely killed men in cold blood, and took the women into the canopy to ‘experience’ what the True World had to offer.
You were marched ragged across the True World, people from all walks of life were snatched up and forced to carry the loot from their conquests. Babies weren’t subjected to the slaughter, but they were left to their own devices against the pleas of their parents. The old and the lame were put down brutally, and those that fell behind were met with a swift blade in the back to ensure they didn’t get back up.

Every morning was the same. Wake up. Walk. Watch a friend get executed. Sleep.

Were you next? What if they put you before the blade of your cruel captors? Perhaps they were making offerings to the god of war, to ensure their expedition was a success. But they did not cut out the hearts and offer them upon an altar of blood; it seemed they did this because they enjoyed it.
The hideous town of Helmsport eventually broke the monotony of your brutal routine and you were ushered into a grand canoe, shoved and packed in like sardines in a can.

Broken and beaten.

You had got this far, how much farther could you go?




SLAVER PREMISE


Helmsport was fast becoming a city, the launching point for expeditions into the True World for the untold riches that lurked within the sprawling jungles. But you were not hired to loot gold, of course you were welcome to take some should the opportunity arise, you are under the employ of the honourable Wilshon Lefar to gather slaves.

Securing permission from the powers that be in Helmsport was difficult but your taskmaster has a silver tongue and the local helmites certainly have an unreserved hatred for the savage butchers. This was exploited and you were given permission, by Cordell, to operate out of the city for now at least.

You are the first group of slavers to receive the blessings of the Golden Legion but you certainly won’t be the last. You have heard rumours of the local savagery and their love of human sacrifice and so perhaps your deed is justified, perhaps showing them civilization will temper their bloodlust.

You left Helmsport with fifty mercenaries, all seemingly plucked at random by Wilshon. The man approached you personally, making an offer you couldn’t refuse. Whatever you desired at the time was offered; he seemed to read your mind to some degree. You were joined by murderers, and convicted felons, all offered absolution by their lords to pursue this expedition.

The payit people also seem keen on garnering the approval of the interlopers and as such you received two guides through the canopy to secure your precious cargo. The task seemed too easy, their weapons couldn’t break through your armour, and thanks to your diligent task master you had arcane superiority.
Of course you suffered a mass of ambushes but you rebuked them easily enough once the threat was realised. You raised villages, you torched towns, and you found enough gold to ensure early retirement when you got back home.

You travelled the true world far and wide, gathering slaves as you went. Through Wilshons arcane prowess and his lieutenant’s brutality (which was proven countless times with seemingly excessive executions of scores of slaves) you managed to secure well over four hundred slaves. But you had to prove your loyalty to your generous task masters; you too had to cut down slaves to ensure they remained in line. Your hands were not clean during this expedition; the few that did refuse were cast out of the group, left to the hospitality of the jungle and its inhabitants. Some of the men enjoyed it, and some of the men enjoyed the locals a bit too much in other regards, but you turned a blind eye. The money was good, too good to pass up.

You returned some months later to Helmsport, your slaves obediently following behind, probably expecting sacrifice. But your destination was the galleon that had brought you across the trackless sea to this strange land, The Bearded Mermaid. The slaves were loaded, like sardines, below deck. Wilshon was not returning with you, he apparently had more slave traders coming across from the Sword Coast to organise.

Bloodied and hardened by the tour.

Your destination was Ostland.


_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
P Three
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 2:30 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 18 Dec 2008

I'd love in on this, if it's all right. Those are my usual playtimes.

_________________
Bobo_Underhill wrote:
Ley lines, y'all. Just let me go wrangle up my cowboy boots and lasso us up some magic.

Yee-haw!


Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm


 
      
Dwagin
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 4:55 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 08 Aug 2006
Location: The Land of Nod

Count me in as both interested/available for this! Thats totally my prime time that i ernt doing other things.

_________________
Dwagin [Duh-wa-GIN] N. - 1a. Small and cute thingum, particularly fond of four legged scaled creatures of the metalic and chromatic varieties.

-Extraordinarily ordinary in the mostest of ways.


Last edited by Dwagin on Wed, Apr 27 2011, 4:57 AM, edited 1 time in total.

 
      
Mobile_Svensk
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 4:56 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 21 Jul 2005
Location: Awarded most Confused Git of 2014!

Will read after work then we'll see what happens!

_________________
Amia Minecraft Server Ip: vps1602.directvps.nl
NWN Damage Calculator: http://www.afterlifeguild.org/Thott/dnd/
NWN Build Calculator: http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Other.Detail&id=856


 
      
DerkDerkistan
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 6:38 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Location: Earth

Those times are perfect for me as well. Depending on the reading, I might take one of my ideas and roll it into a request for this. We'll see once I download them.

Edit: Upon reading, it doesn't fit the idea I had in my head. I shall wait to try my hand at another A.B. story, it seems! Good luck!

_________________
Remember when I knew a boxer, baby


 
      
Elorathall
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 8:12 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Mar 2011

Interested. Will read after work.

_________________
Aernoud Van Brabant: Heir of the House. Proprietor of the Beer Wagon.
"Go to the Mayfields, have a pint, and wait for this to blow over."

Aurelius: Sunmaster of Amaunator. Contemplative. Aspirant to Transcendance.
"Sol Invictus"


 
      
Yannickbl
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 9:14 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 16 Aug 2008
Location: Ghent, Belgium

Would we be natives or adventurers from outside?

_________________
Thoruil Amarillis


 
      
TormakSaber
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 9:19 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 16 Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere

Maztica?

HehehheheheEHEHEHEHEeehhehehhheee.

_________________
Davion Telemos - Monk of the Four Winds
Korthan Isharnos - Dragon Shaman of Thunder Spirit Zamasham


 
      
P Three
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 9:25 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 18 Dec 2008

.....seriously, did that send a chill up anyone else's spine?

_________________
Bobo_Underhill wrote:
Ley lines, y'all. Just let me go wrangle up my cowboy boots and lasso us up some magic.

Yee-haw!


Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm


 
      
Dramatic_Prince
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 11:56 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 11 Sep 2008

The timing is good. Interested.

_________________
Image
Prescia the Pristine Voice


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 13:22 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

You might be a native, you might not be. But having a basis in lore OOCLY will help you a bit regardless, so get reading. Going to leave this for a couple days or so then contact those interested.

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 13:53 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

It's in Maztica...? Argh! I love Maztica! I would only be able to make the time on Tuesday, though! If you make it Tuesday, I totally wanna join in! The gods of Maztica and their special types of pluma and hishna magic are interesting and fun!

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Cromlech - The Best Copper This Side of Ruathym
Zelly Cys'dina - The Wounded Soul, Also Merchant

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf


See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 14:38 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

Come on you europeans! I did this for youuuu~! More of you sign up, damnit.

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
Mobile_Svensk
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 14:42 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 21 Jul 2005
Location: Awarded most Confused Git of 2014!

I don't know what Maztica is but i have a feeling it's somehow connected to the Chultans? And panthers?
Possibly parrots?

Edit - Hey, They mention gigantic snakes and Antment!

Edit 2 - Ooo.. Helmites.

Edit 3 and onwards - Amnish influence, Helmite inquisitions and ... *keeps reading*

_________________
Amia Minecraft Server Ip: vps1602.directvps.nl
NWN Damage Calculator: http://www.afterlifeguild.org/Thott/dnd/
NWN Build Calculator: http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Other.Detail&id=856


Last edited by Mobile_Svensk on Wed, Apr 27 2011, 14:48 PM, edited 1 time in total.

 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 14:45 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

More like Aztecs! Think ancient civilizations! Woo! There are rather important bird-related beliefs, though, in some parts.

I sooo wanna play a plumaweaver of Qotal!

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Cromlech - The Best Copper This Side of Ruathym
Zelly Cys'dina - The Wounded Soul, Also Merchant

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf


See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice


 
      
Yannickbl
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 15:00 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 16 Aug 2008
Location: Ghent, Belgium

I'd be up for this.

_________________
Thoruil Amarillis


 
      
Mobile_Svensk
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 15:04 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 21 Jul 2005
Location: Awarded most Confused Git of 2014!

I may be up to this. I do not like Aztecs or Mayans... But i would be up to oppress them with a helmite fighter, not to mention killing a few dozen of them to show who's subordinate.
And perhaps even burn ants with a magnifying glass!
And whip slaves!

_________________
Amia Minecraft Server Ip: vps1602.directvps.nl
NWN Damage Calculator: http://www.afterlifeguild.org/Thott/dnd/
NWN Build Calculator: http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Other.Detail&id=856


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 15:07 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

You should read up on Maztica. >.>

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Cromlech - The Best Copper This Side of Ruathym
Zelly Cys'dina - The Wounded Soul, Also Merchant

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf


See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice


 
      
Mobile_Svensk
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 15:08 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 21 Jul 2005
Location: Awarded most Confused Git of 2014!

Nuh. They no Fun.

Helmites for the win! Especially amnish Helmites!

_________________
Amia Minecraft Server Ip: vps1602.directvps.nl
NWN Damage Calculator: http://www.afterlifeguild.org/Thott/dnd/
NWN Build Calculator: http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Other.Detail&id=856


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 15:19 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

Oh, Mazticans will loooove them! :lol:

But yes! Excited about this and hope to be able to join in!

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Cromlech - The Best Copper This Side of Ruathym
Zelly Cys'dina - The Wounded Soul, Also Merchant

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf


See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice


 
      
Mobile_Svensk
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 16:47 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 21 Jul 2005
Location: Awarded most Confused Git of 2014!

I'll watch jealously from afar. Can't make more characters than i already have... Unless it's a Kobold.

_________________
Amia Minecraft Server Ip: vps1602.directvps.nl
NWN Damage Calculator: http://www.afterlifeguild.org/Thott/dnd/
NWN Build Calculator: http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Other.Detail&id=856


 
      
Yossarin
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 17:00 PM 



Player

Joined: 23 Jan 2006

Very_Svensk wrote:
I'll watch jealously from afar. Can't make more characters than i already have... Unless it's a Kobold.


You can if you kill some of them!


 
      
Lord-Jyssev
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 17:03 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 23 Sep 2006
Location: Midwest USA

I'd definitely be interested, however, I couldn't do Tuesdays. Sounds cool!


 
      
Mobile_Svensk
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 17:04 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 21 Jul 2005
Location: Awarded most Confused Git of 2014!

Noez. Not my gael, Not my james, And especially not my [American Beep Sound When The F-Word is used] Werewolf.

@Lord-Jyssev - Maybe if you ask nicely, U can do it wednesdays? =)

_________________
Amia Minecraft Server Ip: vps1602.directvps.nl
NWN Damage Calculator: http://www.afterlifeguild.org/Thott/dnd/
NWN Build Calculator: http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Other.Detail&id=856


 
      
Glyph
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 17:59 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 10 Jun 2010

yay for europe I need to un-*expletive* my body clock buut, I am in the same ballpark as svensk except I killed them already/sent them to the mainland, and making another one would be..just insane. trying to stick with a main >_> maybe next time =)


 
      
Bjorn
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 18:46 PM 



Player

Joined: 13 Feb 2009

Id be interested, and have good deal of actual know how on maztica as I played few campaigns in it. Do we send you the character concepts?

_________________
I can be found as:
Tess Marbury - Girl from luskan
Erth'dar Songspinner - Drow bard
Celador Moonhelm - Elven merchant
Garambar of Hillsalar Hall - Dwarven sage
Moraina - Grumpy Monk


 
      
dayfer
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 20:11 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 17 Aug 2010
Location: England

I'd join but alas, both of those are school nights, I need sleep so, m'fraid I cat join this, but the idea sounds awesome.


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Wed, Apr 27 2011, 21:55 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

I will give you all a list of concepts to pick, some of these concepts will be natives some will not. You will then write the backstory to your character and send it back to me. If it's good enough you're in, if not I'll send it back with some critique and you can try again.

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Thu, Apr 28 2011, 4:15 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

That sounds wonderful. :D

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Cromlech - The Best Copper This Side of Ruathym
Zelly Cys'dina - The Wounded Soul, Also Merchant

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf


See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice


 
      
Uncle-Opustus
 
PostPosted: Thu, Apr 28 2011, 5:51 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Location: Finland

Sounds like times that can fit my schedule. Count me in.

_________________
Image
UCE THIS, YOU COW.


 
      
Dramatic_Prince
 
PostPosted: Thu, Apr 28 2011, 12:15 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 11 Sep 2008

Silent2001 wrote:
I will give you all a list of concepts to pick, some of these concepts will be natives some will not. You will then write the backstory to your character and send it back to me. If it's good enough you're in, if not I'll send it back with some critique and you can try again.

Sir, I like your style. Smashing!

_________________
Image
Prescia the Pristine Voice


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Thu, Apr 28 2011, 23:49 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

One more day, I'll be cloooosing this when I get in from work tomorrow.

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
Pirate_Zeritul
 
PostPosted: Fri, Apr 29 2011, 5:44 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Dec 2004
Location: Canada! w00t!

I'm interested, though I'm not euro and could only make the weekend time slot if that sways the decision.

Cheers, Zeri

_________________
*something witty here and...maybe over there too*


 
      
Nakomis Wolfen
 
PostPosted: Fri, Apr 29 2011, 5:47 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 21 Dec 2005

I'm interested, though I'm not euro and could only make the weekend time slot if that sways the decision.

Cheers, Zeri Nakomis <.<

_________________
Chiania Windleaf-nervous druid/shifter who's happily in love and married to her Seabird, with three "cubs".
Darby Mirth-troubled half-elf with an interest in the sea.
Kaci- short...moody... faithful of Lord Firemane.


 
      
Pony
 
PostPosted: Fri, Apr 29 2011, 7:33 AM 



Player

Joined: 07 May 2005

I could make it, after next Wednesday when rl returns normal again.


 
      
Vinasius
 
PostPosted: Fri, Apr 29 2011, 7:44 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 21 May 2007

I would be interested in this please keep me in the loop. thanks.

_________________
Currently starring:
Vinasis D'Magi- Calishite Merchant
Pantheros Sylvanight- Lycanlord of Malar
Artorious Godstrike- Paladin of Torm


 
      
Rigela
 
PostPosted: Fri, Apr 29 2011, 12:49 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 16 Sep 2010
Location: Grimy Old England

Aztecs? Ancient Civilisations?

I'm sold! Now to actually read up about it...

_________________
Image
Signature by Maryn! <3 I am also seen as DM Snuffles.


 
      
Mobile_Svensk
 
PostPosted: Fri, Apr 29 2011, 12:59 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 21 Jul 2005
Location: Awarded most Confused Git of 2014!

Silent2001 wrote:
I will give you all a list of concepts to pick, some of these concepts will be natives some will not. You will then write the backstory to your character and send it back to me. If it's good enough you're in, if not I'll send it back with some critique and you can try again.


How do you get this concept list? PM you?

_________________
Amia Minecraft Server Ip: vps1602.directvps.nl
NWN Damage Calculator: http://www.afterlifeguild.org/Thott/dnd/
NWN Build Calculator: http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Other.Detail&id=856


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Fri, Apr 29 2011, 13:35 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

Silent2001 wrote:
One more day, I'll be cloooosing this when I get in from work tomorrow.

I would imagine he's sending/posting the concepts after this.

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Cromlech - The Best Copper This Side of Ruathym
Zelly Cys'dina - The Wounded Soul, Also Merchant

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf


See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice


 
      
Dwagin
 
PostPosted: Fri, Apr 29 2011, 14:34 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 08 Aug 2006
Location: The Land of Nod

I had several years where I was crazy about the ancient central/south american cultures.

Didja know Montezuma's household consumed 50 gallons of hot chocolate (the spicy south american kind with peppers), a day?

_________________
Dwagin [Duh-wa-GIN] N. - 1a. Small and cute thingum, particularly fond of four legged scaled creatures of the metalic and chromatic varieties.

-Extraordinarily ordinary in the mostest of ways.


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Fri, Apr 29 2011, 15:50 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

This will be held on Tuesdays, and possible other weekdays when my college term ends (Next month.) I just remembered I like going pub quizes on Sunday. 6 hours to go to express an interest.

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Fri, Apr 29 2011, 16:04 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

Definitely in on Tuesday. :D

Yay!

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Cromlech - The Best Copper This Side of Ruathym
Zelly Cys'dina - The Wounded Soul, Also Merchant

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf


See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice


 
      
P Three
 
PostPosted: Fri, Apr 29 2011, 17:58 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 18 Dec 2008

Dwagin wrote:
I had several years where I was crazy about the ancient central/south american cultures.

Didja know Montezuma's household consumed 50 gallons of hot chocolate (the spicy south american kind with peppers), a day?


I heart Polar Express.

_________________
Bobo_Underhill wrote:
Ley lines, y'all. Just let me go wrangle up my cowboy boots and lasso us up some magic.

Yee-haw!


Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Fri, Apr 29 2011, 22:15 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

Bam, no more takers. I'll be pm'ing the premise and a list of concepts to those interested soon.

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Fri, Apr 29 2011, 23:40 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

The players:
AxlLeigh
Dwagin
Elorathall
Yannickbl
Dramatic_Prince
Jes
Bjorn
Uncle-Opustus
Phearnun
Rigela
Slknihilus
Jimbono
Lord-Jyssev
-

Ooh, 13 what a special number. I'll be PMing you the concept list when it's ironed out, in that order. So Jim, you get whatever's left over! Ha!

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
Travis
 
PostPosted: Sat, Apr 30 2011, 17:12 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 15 Aug 2009

I'd be interested if I'm not too late.


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Sat, Apr 30 2011, 20:21 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

Alright. But no more!

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
Yannickbl
 
PostPosted: Sun, May 01 2011, 18:06 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 16 Aug 2008
Location: Ghent, Belgium

Any estimate on when this'll start?

_________________
Thoruil Amarillis


 
      
Silent2001
 
PostPosted: Mon, May 02 2011, 0:12 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdomshire

Toward the end of May, after my exams. You'll all have your lists soon though.

_________________
Image<3 Maryn
We are going to die and that makes us the lucky ones.


 
      
Lord-Jyssev
 
PostPosted: Mon, May 02 2011, 14:15 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 23 Sep 2006
Location: Midwest USA

Silent2001 wrote:
The players:
AxlLeigh
Dwagin
Elorathall
Yannickbl
Dramatic_Prince
Jes
Bjorn
Uncle-Opustus
Phearnun
Vinasius
Rigela
Slknihilus
Jimbono
Lord-Jyssev
-

Ooh, 13 what a special number. I'll be PMing you the concept list when it's ironed out, in that order. So Jim, you get whatever's left over! Ha!


Was I missed? It's alright it is full, but I was hoping to participate. My post's a few up.


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 364 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 74 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group