View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
krot
 
PostPosted: Wed, Jan 06 2016, 14:03 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Jul 2015

I've noticed it says 1 turn/level, but it's lesser than that. Could it be wrong ?

_________________
Image


 
      
Naivatkal
 
PostPosted: Wed, Jan 06 2016, 14:06 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 26 May 2010

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=56068

_________________
Whomst've'll'd'mn't I play:
Salema Nefahri :: A penny for your thots
Zrae'a'stra'fryn :: That which nightmares are made of
Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming


 
      
krot
 
PostPosted: Wed, Jan 06 2016, 14:23 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Jul 2015

I still get the impression it was really short than my current status that would be 28/5 ~ 5. So 5 x 6 seconds = 30 seconds. I was at the Spires and I got the impression it took something like 10 while fighting the target and another giant with a familiar around and a summon. Unless that would be 6 seconds for each one that would take exactly 30 seconds (6 seconds per character in the area).

_________________
Image


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 105 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group