Terallis wrote:
The way I see it, the immunity to poison/disease is based on adaptation or even magical influence in some regards.
The only one that is magical is Diamond Body, the rest come from whatever mundane means the player or DM decides they do.
Venom Immunity (Ex)
At 9th level, a druid gains immunity to all poisons.
Purity of Body (Ex)
At 5th level, a monk gains immunity to all diseases except for supernatural and magical diseases.
Diamond Body (Su)
At 11th level, a monk gains immunity to poisons of all kinds.
Divine Health (Ex)
At 3rd level, a paladin gains immunity to all diseases, including supernatural and magical diseases.
CouncilofAutumn wrote:
We're just better than you.
(We train by developing resistance to place strength of will over body. When I train other PCs I force teach them to put their bodies through poisoning and diseases, like swamplands or wild almonds, foxglove, etc.)
Somewhat ironic then that you ought to lose your immunity to poisons due to your specialized focus.