|
Dead
|
Posted: Thu, Aug 22 2013, 13:50 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 26 Apr 2009 Location: Tarkuul
|
|
I have sent private messages to 4-5 different DMs now in the past 35 days. Some of them were politely reminded twice to update Know Your Leaders thread. Yet every time I was duly ignored, even though the update takes roughly about 17 seconds. I have no other choice but to open a public thread.
Can someone please spare 17 seconds of his life and rearrange several numbers in the first post so that it reflects what should be cannon Amia lore thread? Thank you.
_________________ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Login: Narkudauman~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ╬ Join the Magisterium Mortis ╬
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Amarice-Elaraliel
|
Posted: Thu, Aug 22 2013, 14:16 PM |
|
|

DM
Joined: 20 Jan 2006
|
|
I think I fixed it. <.<
_________________  
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Dead
|
Posted: Thu, Aug 22 2013, 17:34 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 26 Apr 2009 Location: Tarkuul
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Amarice-Elaraliel
|
Posted: Thu, Aug 22 2013, 17:50 PM |
|
|

DM
Joined: 20 Jan 2006
|
|
Bitteschön.
Anything else there which neds fixing?
Also reminded me to update the Grove one. Which I did now. <.<
_________________  
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Burningoutbright
|
Posted: Fri, Aug 23 2013, 4:21 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Location: Where the She-Devils roam
|
|
Sorry sweetie, I received your PM while I was on my phone at work, and ended up getting sidetracked.
_________________ "The world takes and takes, even things that aren't offered. Finally, it gave us something back; I wish he was here to share it with me."
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Dead
|
Posted: Sat, Aug 24 2013, 13:37 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 26 Apr 2009 Location: Tarkuul
|
|
|
|
 |