|
Bactérie
|
Posted: Thu, Apr 12 2012, 1:03 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 22 Mar 2009
|
|
A question to the Lore gurus out there : is there any lore concerning alignment limitations on magical equipment. What are they, how do they work, and how does it translate into roleplay? Is it like a physical rejection ? (I imagine the sword's hilt that burns your hand, for example). Lastly, can they be removed via some method or another?
Thank you for your time.
_________________ It's a ROGUE, damnit ! A ROGUE ! ROUGE is a color !
Khazakan Torgyth - Stone wall on two legs
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Yossarin
|
Posted: Thu, Apr 12 2012, 1:05 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 23 Jan 2006
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Bactérie
|
Posted: Thu, Apr 12 2012, 1:31 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 22 Mar 2009
|
|
I'm sorry but I don't think I understand (I blame the language barrier !).
_________________ It's a ROGUE, damnit ! A ROGUE ! ROUGE is a color !
Khazakan Torgyth - Stone wall on two legs
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Day Dreaming
|
Posted: Thu, Apr 12 2012, 1:39 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 08 Jun 2011
|
_________________ 
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Bactérie
|
Posted: Thu, Apr 12 2012, 1:43 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 22 Mar 2009
|
|
Thank you.
_________________ It's a ROGUE, damnit ! A ROGUE ! ROUGE is a color !
Khazakan Torgyth - Stone wall on two legs
|
|
|
|
 |