View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Merrien
 
PostPosted: Fri, Mar 09 2012, 21:56 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas

I think we were trying to do more of a uniquely-Amian homebrew lore for fey if I am correctly remembering my talk with Selvec about it. Are there any sources or DM-approved stuff currently that we can bank on/use for sure? I heard that there's fey lore floating around that the powers that be would prefer we not rely upon, so was just wondering what was definitely kosher (or definitely not!)

Thanks :)

_________________
Image


 
      
Dieu_Le_Fera
 
PostPosted: Fri, Mar 09 2012, 23:59 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 29 Jun 2009
Location: Philadelphia

all the lore for fey that is Amia approved is all D20... minus the members of the courts.

_________________
Image

"It is by the holy beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning, it is by Java alone that I set my mind in motion."


 
      
Merrien
 
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 10 2012, 1:28 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas

Pretend I don't know anything about D&D. And you'll be correct. Can you spell out that answer for me? :)

_________________
Image


 
      
Selvec Darkon
 
PostPosted: Tue, Mar 13 2012, 0:48 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Location: On a Disk, carried by four elephants, which stand on a gigantic turtle.

Not all. Twilight Court isn't something I approve of, I don't recognise it. But the thread at the bottom of the lore thingy has some good sources, I'd encourage you use it for stuff. If your confused over anything specfic, send me a message.

I've been trying to put together a thread on fey stuff, just keep getting distracted *Looks sidelong at ME3*

_________________
I keels u with my axe!

"Do ye know where the Holy-Flamin' Frost-brand Gronk-slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' woundin' an' returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-out-yer-bum is?"


 
      
Ulir
 
PostPosted: Tue, Mar 13 2012, 13:11 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 09 Mar 2009

viewtopic.php?p=918577#p918577

_________________
Image


 
      
Merrien
 
PostPosted: Tue, Mar 13 2012, 19:51 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas

Ulir wrote:
http://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=918577#p918577


Thank you! Somehow, I had not found this!

_________________
Image


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group