|
|
|
TormakSaber
|
Posted: Tue, Oct 25 2011, 21:57 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 16 Dec 2004 Location: Somewhere
|
Quote: I tried the skeelton last night and its okay, but it certainly is NO tank. Not like a PC. I will drop any of my familiars for a PC any day of the week ending in Y. Good! That's the intention. They're not supposed to replace PCs.
_________________ Davion Telemos - Monk of the Four Winds Korthan Isharnos - Dragon Shaman of Thunder Spirit Zamasham
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Murex
|
Posted: Mon, Oct 31 2011, 4:57 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 01 Dec 2009
|
|
I just tried to make a new character today and I was not given the option of choosing a spider or skelleton. Not sure if one of these new familliars requires a DM or it works like the EMD with a scroll.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
PaladinOfSune
|
Posted: Mon, Oct 31 2011, 4:58 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 15 Dec 2004 Location: England, UK
|
|
The hak isn't loaded until you enter the game itself, meaning you can't take them at level 1.
_________________ "Let's unwrite these pages and replace them with our own words."
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Murex
|
Posted: Mon, Oct 31 2011, 5:18 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 01 Dec 2009
|
PaladinOfSune wrote: The hak isn't loaded until you enter the game itself, meaning you can't take them at level 1. If you pick a spider or skelleton at level 2, does that meant the old familliar is replaced or does that mean that you have two level 1 familliars you can summon? (I never picked another familliar after level 1).
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Dieu_Le_Fera
|
Posted: Mon, Oct 31 2011, 5:27 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 29 Jun 2009 Location: Philadelphia
|
|
nope its just replaced with the new choice.. you dont get two
_________________  "It is by the holy beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning, it is by Java alone that I set my mind in motion."
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Murex
|
Posted: Mon, Oct 31 2011, 8:31 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 01 Dec 2009
|
|
One last question-
I have a L30 character with a crappy looking panther now and a reskined EMD summon. What would have to happen for me to get an undead familliar? If I have to remake the character, I would loose my reskinned EMD, and I don't want that to happen.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Dieu_Le_Fera
|
Posted: Mon, Oct 31 2011, 9:56 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 29 Jun 2009 Location: Philadelphia
|
|
you wouldnt lose your reskined emd... i lost my emd then regained it at a rebuild on a complete rebuild *using a new character* and it works fine
_________________  "It is by the holy beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning, it is by Java alone that I set my mind in motion."
|
|
|
|
 |
|
DerkDerkistan
|
Posted: Mon, Oct 31 2011, 12:18 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 18 Jan 2009 Location: Earth
|
|
Easiest thing is to ask a DM to delevel you one level so you can take the last level all over again and get the familiar.
_________________ Remember when I knew a boxer, baby
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Murex
|
Posted: Thu, Nov 17 2011, 9:19 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 01 Dec 2009
|
|
Why does the skelleton have only 6 hit points and crappy AC after I level up as a wizard? I think it's a bug because I can't get it to follow me, and I think it used to have a sword. This problem has persisted for several resets over several days.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Charles1810
|
Posted: Thu, Nov 17 2011, 9:29 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 17 Sep 2007 Location: Hubbard, Ohio
|
Murex wrote: Why does the skelleton have only 6 hit points and crappy AC after I level up as a wizard? I think it's a bug because I can't get it to follow me, and I think it used to have a sword. This problem has persisted for several resets over several days. What level wizard are you? Issue on A and B?
_________________ Lieutenant Belalad Feiwallyan
((Please take note if you PM me and you are ignored resend to me in 1-3days, it is likely due to not realizing I got mail))
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Murex
|
Posted: Thu, Nov 17 2011, 10:20 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 01 Dec 2009
|
Charles1810 wrote: Murex wrote: Why does the skelleton have only 6 hit points and crappy AC after I level up as a wizard? I think it's a bug because I can't get it to follow me, and I think it used to have a sword. This problem has persisted for several resets over several days. What level wizard are you? Issue on A and B? Level 4. On A. I haven't needed to log onto B with that character yet, but I suppose I can try B ans see if the problem persists.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Amarice-Elaraliel
|
Posted: Thu, Nov 17 2011, 10:33 AM |
|
|

DM
Joined: 20 Jan 2006
|
|
Was this chara created before or after the last hak?
_________________  
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Ulir
|
Posted: Thu, Nov 17 2011, 17:04 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 09 Mar 2009
|
Murex wrote: Charles1810 wrote: Murex wrote: Why does the skelleton have only 6 hit points and crappy AC after I level up as a wizard? I think it's a bug because I can't get it to follow me, and I think it used to have a sword. This problem has persisted for several resets over several days. What level wizard are you? Issue on A and B? Level 4. On A. I haven't needed to log onto B with that character yet, but I suppose I can try B ans see if the problem persists. I noticed this as well. To solve this, you can click on any other familiar at level up, then click back on the undead familiar before clicking "ok". If you leave it at the undead familiar without touching anything, it will revert to the base 6 hp with no sword for odd reasons.
_________________ 
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Murex
|
Posted: Thu, Nov 17 2011, 22:25 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 01 Dec 2009
|
I noticed this as well. To solve this, you can click on any other familiar at level up, then click back on the undead familiar before clicking "ok". If you leave it at the undead familiar without touching anything, it will revert to the base 6 hp with no sword for odd reasons.[/quote] Thanks. I did this and it worked. 
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Ulir
|
Posted: Fri, Nov 18 2011, 1:36 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 09 Mar 2009
|
 Huzzah!
_________________ 
|
|
|
|
 |
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum
|
|