View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
Nivo
 
PostPosted: Tue, Sep 20 2011, 14:46 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Location: East of Elsewhere, West of Sometime

I am seeking a candle-maker capable of crafting the finest quality candles, to complete a commission for a quantity of seven candles.

I may be reached by letter in Kohlingen, *address provided.*

`Ulrik Valis

_________________
Playing:
Marcus Valis


Last edited by Nivo on Wed, Sep 21 2011, 11:34 AM, edited 1 time in total.

 
      
Nivo
 
PostPosted: Wed, Sep 21 2011, 11:34 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Location: East of Elsewhere, West of Sometime

*Copies of this notice are now found in Bendir Dale and Wharftown.*

_________________
Playing:
Marcus Valis


 
      
LastDragonRider
 
PostPosted: Thu, Sep 22 2011, 10:42 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Feb 2011
Location: Somewhere... anywhere.. not here...maybe there... (GMT -8)

Magister Valis,

I am capable of making fine quality candles, including specialty candles. They are a hobby of mine, an appropriate one for a Dawnmaster I would think. Message me and we'll discuss specifics, if its specialty candles you desire, I would request you acquire the necessary alchemical oils, I can tell you which would be needed for which type candle, but I am unable to make those oils.

Morninglord's Light,
~Dawnmaster Llinyarrii

_________________
Vaeros ~ Forged of Dragonfire
Kestrel Swiftwing ~ Warpriest of Tempus
Ilharess Tagnik'zur d'Vilrath ~ l'Har'oloth zhah dro 'sohna!
Sir Khayri Aphaeleon ~ Avenger of Hoar, Knight of Fort Cystana
Image


 
      
Bella Rose
 
PostPosted: Thu, Sep 22 2011, 11:11 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 16 Jun 2009

A flyer in Bendir was tagged at the bottom, the writing scribbled and quick from someone running by. It didn't actually cover the intended message.


I will MAKE a candle from YOUR skull, Mystran!


The address is copied down by the quick passer-by.

_________________
I am the new way to go, I am the way of the future.

Cecilia - Most evil 2011!


 
      
Elorathall
 
PostPosted: Thu, Sep 22 2011, 11:31 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Mar 2011

Scribbled below that is:
I will make a skull from your candle, Mystran!
I will make a Mystran from your skull, candle!
I will make a candle from your Mystran, skull!

_________________
Aernoud Van Brabant: Heir of the House. Proprietor of the Beer Wagon.
"Go to the Mayfields, have a pint, and wait for this to blow over."

Aurelius: Sunmaster of Amaunator. Contemplative. Aspirant to Transcendance.
"Sol Invictus"


 
      
Jes
 
PostPosted: Thu, Sep 22 2011, 12:29 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Location: Camriiole

Zelly's reaction to the scribbled message, when she sees it in Bendir Dale, is a flaring of protectiveness that quickly transitions to fear. She stares at the note, uncertain, and then darts off to Kohlingen.

_________________
Login: The Copper Queen
Cromlech - The Best Copper This Side of Ruathym
Zelly Cys'dina - The Wounded Soul, Also Merchant

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf


See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice


 
      
Nivo
 
PostPosted: Thu, Sep 22 2011, 13:09 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Location: East of Elsewhere, West of Sometime

*A brief note is sent to Cordor's chapel of Lathander, addressed to Llinyarrii.*

Dawnmaster Llinyarrii,

Thank you for your reply. I do not require any specialty or scented candles to be made. However, I do have two specifications. Firstly, each must be of a fine quality. Secondly, each of the seven candles must be precisely seven inches in height. Cost is no consideration, so long as quality and dimensions of the candles are met.

If you have any further questions, do send letter to Kohlingen.

Blessings of the Lady of Mysteries,
`Ulrik Valis

_________________
Playing:
Marcus Valis


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 57 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group