View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ] 
Fierene Havenstar
 
PostPosted: Wed, Aug 24 2011, 17:01 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 03 Nov 2008
Location: Hopping around the space time continum

// Hello to all of the Edonil Drow,

I want to find a time that those of us interested in this dedication are available along with Ainjyll who has graciously agreed to over see. Please let me know.

Nizzre'tyne = Pacific Time, available Monday - Friday 6pm - Midnight Pacific //1am - 7am GMT the next day. And usually anytime on the weekends.

_________________
Ari'aerath Dlues'athsha ~ Silver Singer with the Bow of the Sun
Clarette Feohn ~ Magic is Art.
Victoria Marrs ~ "I have an herb for that."


 
      
Zanthair
 
PostPosted: Wed, Aug 24 2011, 19:02 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Location: [st]Ultrinnan[/st] [st]Edonil[/st] Nec'perya

Isendu't'tar - eastern time. available nights, but not this weekend, have to work.

_________________
Slander [Zanthair Akarupa of the Horsemen of the Apcalypse] - Sorcerer 'Mediocreare'
Isendu't'tar Ussen'd'Vhid d'My'ana'd'Xull'd'Vharcan - possibly the longest name in Amia
Tiffany Seagrass - weak and fragile weaver of words


 
      
Switchblade Symphony
 
PostPosted: Thu, Aug 25 2011, 2:28 AM 



Player

Joined: 24 Jul 2011

Anytime, please let me know (Rynae)
Edit: Oh. Except friday september 2 and saturday august 27


 
      
ainjyll
 
PostPosted: Thu, Aug 25 2011, 15:09 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Jun 2006
Location: wilmington, nc

// I'm good for pretty much any time after 6pm EST (3pm PST, 11pm GMT).

_________________
Image

"I once took the high road and it took me straight to hell and I stood there all by myself." -Hank III


 
      
Fierene Havenstar
 
PostPosted: Mon, Aug 29 2011, 17:24 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 03 Nov 2008
Location: Hopping around the space time continum

Then lets go with Thursday, 9/1 starting at 5pm PST// 8pm EST :)

_________________
Ari'aerath Dlues'athsha ~ Silver Singer with the Bow of the Sun
Clarette Feohn ~ Magic is Art.
Victoria Marrs ~ "I have an herb for that."


 
      
Switchblade Symphony
 
PostPosted: Mon, Aug 29 2011, 19:18 PM 



Player

Joined: 24 Jul 2011

Sounds good to me. Staring Friday (9/2) I'll be on sporatically until I'm settled at college. But I shall be around!


 
      
ainjyll
 
PostPosted: Mon, Aug 29 2011, 20:29 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Jun 2006
Location: wilmington, nc

// I may be a bit late as I've got something to do with the OV on Thursday at 6 EST (If I recall correctly), but I'll be there.

_________________
Image

"I once took the high road and it took me straight to hell and I stood there all by myself." -Hank III


 
      
Zanthair
 
PostPosted: Mon, Aug 29 2011, 21:35 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Location: [st]Ultrinnan[/st] [st]Edonil[/st] Nec'perya

//welp, ill not be in attendance on thursday. Im working at the patriots preseason game, so I wont be back until way late that night, like close to 11.

_________________
Slander [Zanthair Akarupa of the Horsemen of the Apcalypse] - Sorcerer 'Mediocreare'
Isendu't'tar Ussen'd'Vhid d'My'ana'd'Xull'd'Vharcan - possibly the longest name in Amia
Tiffany Seagrass - weak and fragile weaver of words


 
      
Heartless_Insanity
 
PostPosted: Tue, Aug 30 2011, 2:22 AM 



Player

Joined: 27 Jun 2011

im all moved into my old place but i lack the space to set up my comp at the present sp i dunno when ill be back on but id love to be in on this


 
      
Switchblade Symphony
 
PostPosted: Tue, Aug 30 2011, 2:35 AM 



Player

Joined: 24 Jul 2011

*Throws in an I miss you to Heartless*


 
      
Fierene Havenstar
 
PostPosted: Tue, Aug 30 2011, 17:08 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 03 Nov 2008
Location: Hopping around the space time continum

// How about Saturday, same time?

And yus, I misses Heartless too!

_________________
Ari'aerath Dlues'athsha ~ Silver Singer with the Bow of the Sun
Clarette Feohn ~ Magic is Art.
Victoria Marrs ~ "I have an herb for that."


 
      
Switchblade Symphony
 
PostPosted: Wed, Aug 31 2011, 18:55 PM 



Player

Joined: 24 Jul 2011

I will try my hardest but that is not a definant for me.


 
      
ainjyll
 
PostPosted: Thu, Sep 01 2011, 0:34 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 14 Jun 2006
Location: wilmington, nc

// I don't think it will take much more than 2 hours for the OV. I'm thinking that it will only take 1 or so, but I want to give myself a little bit of room. You can stick with the time on Thursday as I'm sure it will take a while for all you drowsies to get your acts together and actually get started anyways. :D

_________________
Image

"I once took the high road and it took me straight to hell and I stood there all by myself." -Hank III


 
      
Fierene Havenstar
 
PostPosted: Thu, Sep 01 2011, 15:55 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 03 Nov 2008
Location: Hopping around the space time continum

ainjyll wrote:
// I don't think it will take much more than 2 hours for the OV. I'm thinking that it will only take 1 or so, but I want to give myself a little bit of room. You can stick with the time on Thursday as I'm sure it will take a while for all you drowsies to get your acts together and actually get started anyways. :D


Thursday it is then :) See those who can make it at the Temple!

PS. Please note this is not general knowledge it has not been posted in L'Obsul or anywhere on the surface so please don't intend to participate unless your character is currently Lolthite, Selvetarm or has previously managed to sneak into a House as a spy. Thanks!

_________________
Ari'aerath Dlues'athsha ~ Silver Singer with the Bow of the Sun
Clarette Feohn ~ Magic is Art.
Victoria Marrs ~ "I have an herb for that."


 
      
Gondor
 
PostPosted: Thu, Sep 01 2011, 16:05 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 21 Mar 2007
Location: Belgium

// What time GMT is it?

_________________
"Unite with the essence of your blade, forge your mind and make it strong, for a blade breaks as fast as it's wielder."
Lo'milmar Cil'in, the Path of Athiyk'VElve


 
      
Switchblade Symphony
 
PostPosted: Thu, Sep 01 2011, 23:05 PM 



Player

Joined: 24 Jul 2011

May or may not be able to make it. College screwed up my entire book order/room so I have a lot of calls to make, and people to yell at. Sorry guys. Wish I could go. See you all whenever :)


 
      
beciv
 
PostPosted: Thu, Sep 01 2011, 23:43 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 10 Apr 2009

Gondor wrote:
// What time GMT is it?

12:00 midnight GMT

_________________
----------------------------------------------------
"Toss me...I cannot jump the distance. You will have to toss me." -Gimli


 
      
Fierene Havenstar
 
PostPosted: Fri, Sep 02 2011, 16:12 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 03 Nov 2008
Location: Hopping around the space time continum

Woot! Thanks to all who made it you were all fabulous!

Special huggles to Ainjyll for the really cool effects, accidental spiders and making the alter room awesomely scary.

And to our super special guest courtesy of Travis -- you rock!

_________________
Ari'aerath Dlues'athsha ~ Silver Singer with the Bow of the Sun
Clarette Feohn ~ Magic is Art.
Victoria Marrs ~ "I have an herb for that."


 
      
Zanthair
 
PostPosted: Sat, Sep 03 2011, 6:56 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Location: [st]Ultrinnan[/st] [st]Edonil[/st] Nec'perya

good to see you drowpods had fun. im just upset i missed it.

_________________
Slander [Zanthair Akarupa of the Horsemen of the Apcalypse] - Sorcerer 'Mediocreare'
Isendu't'tar Ussen'd'Vhid d'My'ana'd'Xull'd'Vharcan - possibly the longest name in Amia
Tiffany Seagrass - weak and fragile weaver of words


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group