|
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 19 posts ] |
|
|
Fierene Havenstar
|
Posted: Wed, Aug 24 2011, 17:01 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 03 Nov 2008 Location: Hopping around the space time continum
|
|
// Hello to all of the Edonil Drow,
I want to find a time that those of us interested in this dedication are available along with Ainjyll who has graciously agreed to over see. Please let me know.
Nizzre'tyne = Pacific Time, available Monday - Friday 6pm - Midnight Pacific //1am - 7am GMT the next day. And usually anytime on the weekends.
_________________ Ari'aerath Dlues'athsha ~ Silver Singer with the Bow of the Sun Clarette Feohn ~ Magic is Art. Victoria Marrs ~ "I have an herb for that."
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Zanthair
|
Posted: Wed, Aug 24 2011, 19:02 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 03 Jun 2007 Location: [st]Ultrinnan[/st] [st]Edonil[/st] Nec'perya
|
|
Isendu't'tar - eastern time. available nights, but not this weekend, have to work.
_________________ Slander [Zanthair Akarupa of the Horsemen of the Apcalypse] - Sorcerer 'Mediocreare' Isendu't'tar Ussen'd'Vhid d'My'ana'd'Xull'd'Vharcan - possibly the longest name in Amia Tiffany Seagrass - weak and fragile weaver of words
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Switchblade Symphony
|
Posted: Thu, Aug 25 2011, 2:28 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 24 Jul 2011
|
|
Anytime, please let me know (Rynae) Edit: Oh. Except friday september 2 and saturday august 27
|
|
|
|
 |
|
ainjyll
|
Posted: Thu, Aug 25 2011, 15:09 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 14 Jun 2006 Location: wilmington, nc
|
|
// I'm good for pretty much any time after 6pm EST (3pm PST, 11pm GMT).
_________________  "I once took the high road and it took me straight to hell and I stood there all by myself." -Hank III
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Fierene Havenstar
|
Posted: Mon, Aug 29 2011, 17:24 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 03 Nov 2008 Location: Hopping around the space time continum
|
Then lets go with Thursday, 9/1 starting at 5pm PST// 8pm EST 
_________________ Ari'aerath Dlues'athsha ~ Silver Singer with the Bow of the Sun Clarette Feohn ~ Magic is Art. Victoria Marrs ~ "I have an herb for that."
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Switchblade Symphony
|
Posted: Mon, Aug 29 2011, 19:18 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 24 Jul 2011
|
|
Sounds good to me. Staring Friday (9/2) I'll be on sporatically until I'm settled at college. But I shall be around!
|
|
|
|
 |
|
ainjyll
|
Posted: Mon, Aug 29 2011, 20:29 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 14 Jun 2006 Location: wilmington, nc
|
|
// I may be a bit late as I've got something to do with the OV on Thursday at 6 EST (If I recall correctly), but I'll be there.
_________________  "I once took the high road and it took me straight to hell and I stood there all by myself." -Hank III
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Zanthair
|
Posted: Mon, Aug 29 2011, 21:35 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 03 Jun 2007 Location: [st]Ultrinnan[/st] [st]Edonil[/st] Nec'perya
|
|
//welp, ill not be in attendance on thursday. Im working at the patriots preseason game, so I wont be back until way late that night, like close to 11.
_________________ Slander [Zanthair Akarupa of the Horsemen of the Apcalypse] - Sorcerer 'Mediocreare' Isendu't'tar Ussen'd'Vhid d'My'ana'd'Xull'd'Vharcan - possibly the longest name in Amia Tiffany Seagrass - weak and fragile weaver of words
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Heartless_Insanity
|
Posted: Tue, Aug 30 2011, 2:22 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 27 Jun 2011
|
|
im all moved into my old place but i lack the space to set up my comp at the present sp i dunno when ill be back on but id love to be in on this
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Switchblade Symphony
|
Posted: Tue, Aug 30 2011, 2:35 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 24 Jul 2011
|
|
*Throws in an I miss you to Heartless*
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Fierene Havenstar
|
Posted: Tue, Aug 30 2011, 17:08 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 03 Nov 2008 Location: Hopping around the space time continum
|
|
// How about Saturday, same time?
And yus, I misses Heartless too!
_________________ Ari'aerath Dlues'athsha ~ Silver Singer with the Bow of the Sun Clarette Feohn ~ Magic is Art. Victoria Marrs ~ "I have an herb for that."
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Switchblade Symphony
|
Posted: Wed, Aug 31 2011, 18:55 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 24 Jul 2011
|
|
I will try my hardest but that is not a definant for me.
|
|
|
|
 |
|
ainjyll
|
Posted: Thu, Sep 01 2011, 0:34 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 14 Jun 2006 Location: wilmington, nc
|
// I don't think it will take much more than 2 hours for the OV. I'm thinking that it will only take 1 or so, but I want to give myself a little bit of room. You can stick with the time on Thursday as I'm sure it will take a while for all you drowsies to get your acts together and actually get started anyways. 
_________________  "I once took the high road and it took me straight to hell and I stood there all by myself." -Hank III
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Fierene Havenstar
|
Posted: Thu, Sep 01 2011, 15:55 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 03 Nov 2008 Location: Hopping around the space time continum
|
ainjyll wrote: // I don't think it will take much more than 2 hours for the OV. I'm thinking that it will only take 1 or so, but I want to give myself a little bit of room. You can stick with the time on Thursday as I'm sure it will take a while for all you drowsies to get your acts together and actually get started anyways.  Thursday it is then  See those who can make it at the Temple! PS. Please note this is not general knowledge it has not been posted in L'Obsul or anywhere on the surface so please don't intend to participate unless your character is currently Lolthite, Selvetarm or has previously managed to sneak into a House as a spy. Thanks!
_________________ Ari'aerath Dlues'athsha ~ Silver Singer with the Bow of the Sun Clarette Feohn ~ Magic is Art. Victoria Marrs ~ "I have an herb for that."
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Gondor
|
Posted: Thu, Sep 01 2011, 16:05 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 21 Mar 2007 Location: Belgium
|
|
// What time GMT is it?
_________________ "Unite with the essence of your blade, forge your mind and make it strong, for a blade breaks as fast as it's wielder." Lo'milmar Cil'in, the Path of Athiyk'VElve
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Switchblade Symphony
|
Posted: Thu, Sep 01 2011, 23:05 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 24 Jul 2011
|
May or may not be able to make it. College screwed up my entire book order/room so I have a lot of calls to make, and people to yell at. Sorry guys. Wish I could go. See you all whenever 
|
|
|
|
 |
|
beciv
|
Posted: Thu, Sep 01 2011, 23:43 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 10 Apr 2009
|
Gondor wrote: // What time GMT is it? 12:00 midnight GMT
_________________ ---------------------------------------------------- "Toss me...I cannot jump the distance. You will have to toss me." -Gimli
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Fierene Havenstar
|
Posted: Fri, Sep 02 2011, 16:12 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 03 Nov 2008 Location: Hopping around the space time continum
|
|
Woot! Thanks to all who made it you were all fabulous!
Special huggles to Ainjyll for the really cool effects, accidental spiders and making the alter room awesomely scary.
And to our super special guest courtesy of Travis -- you rock!
_________________ Ari'aerath Dlues'athsha ~ Silver Singer with the Bow of the Sun Clarette Feohn ~ Magic is Art. Victoria Marrs ~ "I have an herb for that."
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Zanthair
|
Posted: Sat, Sep 03 2011, 6:56 AM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 03 Jun 2007 Location: [st]Ultrinnan[/st] [st]Edonil[/st] Nec'perya
|
|
good to see you drowpods had fun. im just upset i missed it.
_________________ Slander [Zanthair Akarupa of the Horsemen of the Apcalypse] - Sorcerer 'Mediocreare' Isendu't'tar Ussen'd'Vhid d'My'ana'd'Xull'd'Vharcan - possibly the longest name in Amia Tiffany Seagrass - weak and fragile weaver of words
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 19 posts ] |
|
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 62 guests |
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum
|
|