|
krot
|
Posted: Wed, Jan 06 2016, 14:03 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 14 Jul 2015
|
|
I've noticed it says 1 turn/level, but it's lesser than that. Could it be wrong ?
|
|
|
|
 |
|
Naivatkal
|
Posted: Wed, Jan 06 2016, 14:06 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 26 May 2010
|
|
_________________ Whomst've'll'd'mn't I play: Salema Nefahri :: A penny for your thots Zrae'a'stra'fryn :: That which nightmares are made of Khasir :: From the East a storm is coming
|
|
|
|
 |
|
krot
|
Posted: Wed, Jan 06 2016, 14:23 PM |
|
|

Player
Joined: 14 Jul 2015
|
|
I still get the impression it was really short than my current status that would be 28/5 ~ 5. So 5 x 6 seconds = 30 seconds. I was at the Spires and I got the impression it took something like 10 while fighting the target and another giant with a familiar around and a summon. Unless that would be 6 seconds for each one that would take exactly 30 seconds (6 seconds per character in the area).
|
|
|
|
 |