View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
TormakSaber
 
PostPosted: Tue, Oct 25 2011, 21:57 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 16 Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere

Quote:
I tried the skeelton last night and its okay, but it certainly is NO tank. Not like a PC. I will drop any of my familiars for a PC any day of the week ending in Y.


Good! That's the intention. They're not supposed to replace PCs.

_________________
Davion Telemos - Monk of the Four Winds
Korthan Isharnos - Dragon Shaman of Thunder Spirit Zamasham


 
      
Murex
 
PostPosted: Mon, Oct 31 2011, 4:57 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 01 Dec 2009

I just tried to make a new character today and I was not given the option of choosing a spider or skelleton. Not sure if one of these new familliars requires a DM or it works like the EMD with a scroll.

_________________
Image


 
      
PaladinOfSune
 
PostPosted: Mon, Oct 31 2011, 4:58 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 15 Dec 2004
Location: England, UK

The hak isn't loaded until you enter the game itself, meaning you can't take them at level 1.

_________________
Image
"Let's unwrite these pages and replace them with our own words."


 
      
Murex
 
PostPosted: Mon, Oct 31 2011, 5:18 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 01 Dec 2009

PaladinOfSune wrote:
The hak isn't loaded until you enter the game itself, meaning you can't take them at level 1.


If you pick a spider or skelleton at level 2, does that meant the old familliar is replaced or does that mean that you have two level 1 familliars you can summon? (I never picked another familliar after level 1).

_________________
Image


 
      
Dieu_Le_Fera
 
PostPosted: Mon, Oct 31 2011, 5:27 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 29 Jun 2009
Location: Philadelphia

nope its just replaced with the new choice.. you dont get two

_________________
Image

"It is by the holy beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning, it is by Java alone that I set my mind in motion."


 
      
Murex
 
PostPosted: Mon, Oct 31 2011, 8:31 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 01 Dec 2009

One last question-

I have a L30 character with a crappy looking panther now and a reskined EMD summon. What would have to happen for me to get an undead familliar? If I have to remake the character, I would loose my reskinned EMD, and I don't want that to happen.

_________________
Image


 
      
Dieu_Le_Fera
 
PostPosted: Mon, Oct 31 2011, 9:56 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 29 Jun 2009
Location: Philadelphia

you wouldnt lose your reskined emd... i lost my emd then regained it at a rebuild on a complete rebuild *using a new character* and it works fine

_________________
Image

"It is by the holy beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning, it is by Java alone that I set my mind in motion."


 
      
DerkDerkistan
 
PostPosted: Mon, Oct 31 2011, 12:18 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Location: Earth

Easiest thing is to ask a DM to delevel you one level so you can take the last level all over again and get the familiar.

_________________
Remember when I knew a boxer, baby


 
      
Murex
 
PostPosted: Thu, Nov 17 2011, 9:19 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 01 Dec 2009

Why does the skelleton have only 6 hit points and crappy AC after I level up as a wizard? I think it's a bug because I can't get it to follow me, and I think it used to have a sword. This problem has persisted for several resets over several days.

_________________
Image


 
      
Charles1810
 
PostPosted: Thu, Nov 17 2011, 9:29 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 17 Sep 2007
Location: Hubbard, Ohio

Murex wrote:
Why does the skelleton have only 6 hit points and crappy AC after I level up as a wizard? I think it's a bug because I can't get it to follow me, and I think it used to have a sword. This problem has persisted for several resets over several days.

What level wizard are you? Issue on A and B?

_________________
Lieutenant Belalad Feiwallyan

((Please take note if you PM me and you are ignored resend to me in 1-3days, it is likely due to not realizing I got mail))


 
      
Murex
 
PostPosted: Thu, Nov 17 2011, 10:20 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 01 Dec 2009

Charles1810 wrote:
Murex wrote:
Why does the skelleton have only 6 hit points and crappy AC after I level up as a wizard? I think it's a bug because I can't get it to follow me, and I think it used to have a sword. This problem has persisted for several resets over several days.

What level wizard are you? Issue on A and B?


Level 4. On A. I haven't needed to log onto B with that character yet, but I suppose I can try B ans see if the problem persists.

_________________
Image


 
      
Amarice-Elaraliel
 
PostPosted: Thu, Nov 17 2011, 10:33 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 20 Jan 2006

Was this chara created before or after the last hak?

_________________
Image
Image


 
      
Ulir
 
PostPosted: Thu, Nov 17 2011, 17:04 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 09 Mar 2009

Murex wrote:
Charles1810 wrote:
Murex wrote:
Why does the skelleton have only 6 hit points and crappy AC after I level up as a wizard? I think it's a bug because I can't get it to follow me, and I think it used to have a sword. This problem has persisted for several resets over several days.

What level wizard are you? Issue on A and B?


Level 4. On A. I haven't needed to log onto B with that character yet, but I suppose I can try B ans see if the problem persists.


I noticed this as well. To solve this, you can click on any other familiar at level up, then click back on the undead familiar before clicking "ok".

If you leave it at the undead familiar without touching anything, it will revert to the base 6 hp with no sword for odd reasons.

_________________
Image


 
      
Murex
 
PostPosted: Thu, Nov 17 2011, 22:25 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 01 Dec 2009

I noticed this as well. To solve this, you can click on any other familiar at level up, then click back on the undead familiar before clicking "ok".

If you leave it at the undead familiar without touching anything, it will revert to the base 6 hp with no sword for odd reasons.[/quote]

Thanks. I did this and it worked. :D

_________________
Image


 
      
Ulir
 
PostPosted: Fri, Nov 18 2011, 1:36 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 09 Mar 2009

:D Huzzah!

_________________
Image


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 47 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group