View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Dead
 
PostPosted: Thu, Aug 22 2013, 13:50 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Location: Tarkuul

I have sent private messages to 4-5 different DMs now in the past 35 days. Some of them were politely reminded twice to update Know Your Leaders thread. Yet every time I was duly ignored, even though the update takes roughly about 17 seconds. I have no other choice but to open a public thread.

Can someone please spare 17 seconds of his life and rearrange several numbers in the first post so that it reflects what should be cannon Amia lore thread? Thank you.

_________________
Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Login: Narkudauman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ╬ Join the Magisterium Mortis ╬


 
      
Amarice-Elaraliel
 
PostPosted: Thu, Aug 22 2013, 14:16 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 20 Jan 2006

I think I fixed it. <.<

_________________
Image
Image


 
      
Dead
 
PostPosted: Thu, Aug 22 2013, 17:34 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Location: Tarkuul

Danke schön

_________________
Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Login: Narkudauman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ╬ Join the Magisterium Mortis ╬


 
      
Amarice-Elaraliel
 
PostPosted: Thu, Aug 22 2013, 17:50 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 20 Jan 2006

Bitteschön.

Anything else there which neds fixing?

Also reminded me to update the Grove one. Which I did now. <.<

_________________
Image
Image


 
      
Burningoutbright
 
PostPosted: Fri, Aug 23 2013, 4:21 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Location: Where the She-Devils roam

Sorry sweetie, I received your PM while I was on my phone at work, and ended up getting sidetracked.

_________________
Image
"The world takes and takes, even things that aren't offered. Finally, it gave us something back; I wish he was here to share it with me."


 
      
Dead
 
PostPosted: Sat, Aug 24 2013, 13:37 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 26 Apr 2009
Location: Tarkuul

It's alright. :)

_________________
Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Login: Narkudauman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ╬ Join the Magisterium Mortis ╬


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group