View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Baden Ironblood

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 16 2014, 3:34 AM 

Player

//A letter arrives from Wiltun through the portal to the Chapel of St. Elisabeth

Brothers and Sisters of our Lord Kelemvor,

If it has not been posted, I have been permanently assigned to Caraigh to help with the undead that roam the lands.

My first goal was to contact the leadership of Caraigh and create positive dialog to further our mission of removing the island's undead.

My second goal was to vest the Hunting Lodge of Blackmoor Keep with our forces, thus creating a forward base in the immediate area.

Of the first goal I have been highly successful. Talking to Lord Cory, Thane of Caraigh, he has given us permission to help remove the undead nemesis. We have been given an invitation to meet with Lord Avadon, Thane of Wiltun. I believe we should meet with him at the earliest convenience of both parties.

In regards to goal number two, Lord Cory has given us permission to use the lodge and even build a small chapel dedicated to Lord Kelemvor therein.

But we face a few obstacles to do so. The lodge is currently haunted by undead, so it needs to be hallowed. Another obstacle is the antiquated wall that surrounds the lodge. It is totally unsatisfactory for the safety of any of our personnel that would vest the lodge. A wooden palisade wall should be hewn from the surrounding forest and placed around the lodge. After it is erected a thicker, stouter stone wall can be built along it.

I am seeking clergy of the Temple of St. Elisabeth to help hallow the lodge and its immediate surrounding area. I would gladly assist any of those interested in such an undertaking.

If you are available leave word for me at Tower of Lord Cory in Caraigh.

Lord's Blessings,

Sister Excelsius de la Victus

gorgometh

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 16 2014, 19:03 PM 

Player

In fact, another copy of such a letter was re-forwarded to the Eternal Order. A messenger, bearing a letter for the devout of Kelemvor, is dispatched through the portal connection to Nes'ek. The missive, adorned with the sigil of House Avadon of Wiltun, is left with the clergy and addressed to the leadership of the Eternal Order.

To Whom It May Concern,

Between rumors of the Order's return and Thane Cory Shadowflame's word that the Order has spoken with him at length concerning Caraigh, I desire to issue you a formal welcome back to the region. As a people devoted wholly to the doctrines of Kelemvor, who strive to preserve the sanctity of death, your presence has been sorely missed.

I would be honored to meet, with your current leadership, to present this welcome in person and to discuss how my House might be able to help you fulfill Kelemvor's will across these isles. I look forward to receiving your response.

Sincerely,

Lord Avadon of Wiltun

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]