View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
alamut

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 20 2013, 16:43 PM 

Player

*A letter is sent back to Mahir*

I hail to you, Chosen of Ma'at

First I would like to apologize for the misunderstanding regarding the Ankh'remun desert. I merely seek information about the area for further improvements. But I was not aware that it also belongs to the mulan people and probably I would have founded out after talking to a historian and further contacting you and your people.

I also would like to present my profound respect to your tombs, emphasizing the merely aspect of assembling informations about the past without disrupting its current configuration or allowing subtraction of artifacts. I currently requested my official on archeology to write down a proper letter, explaining his methods to your contemplation. This letter also expresses my interests so I'll attach it to the end of my own.

Finally, I would like to set up a day and time for a proper meeting at your convenience.

Mikal Blacksword.

*Letter attached*

NaturesNinja wrote:
My name is Edison Locke, I have been hired on to lead the archaeological expedition that my benefactor would like to pursue in your region. I was educated within Candlekeep, and trained as an archaeologist under both the distinguished Sir Malcolm Washburn and the highly respected Cynvaria Layvar. I can assure you that I will hold this archaeological expedition to the highest standard of respect and professionalism. This is not a treasure hunt, nor will we be looting the locations and the region of its historical treasures.

Our goal is to find historical evidence to explain what happened in the region and its surroundings and to learn from it everything available. History should not be lost, or kept, it is for everyone. It is to this end that our expedition would like the permission to investigate the area. You will be privy to a copy of all of our findings and there will be no removal of any artifacts without prior permission; and any such artifact removed from the site would be the property of the region's governing body, on loan to us for study and returned upon completion of our examination. I would like to reiterate that absolutely NOTHING will be removed from its current resting place without first getting permission to do so. We are not out to dig up and loot graves, we are after truth, NOT treasure.

If you would like to designate an official representative to accompany us on this expedition to oversee our operation and ensure we follow the guidelines you put forth for us, their presence would be welcome. Furthermore, any historical information you have regarding the region that you would like to lend to use for our research would be much appreciated. I hope the points I have made have helped put your mind at ease and if you have any further questions or concerns please address them with my benefactor, Mikal Blacksword, or directly with myself. Our goals are to the benefit of everyone, and I would hope that we could work together to make this happen.

Sincerely,
E. Locke

GreatPigeon

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 20 2013, 21:43 PM 

Tester

[This letter remains unanswered for a time and is forwarded to the Scrivener and the Imakhu]

Honoured Brothers,

I believe this is more in line with your duties and talents then mine.

-Mahir

Uncle-Opustus wrote:
Just before I fall asleep, I like to pretend it's just a public feat so Pigeon can succeed in politics and save the world from poverty... with his unicorn and shining armour and Excalibur.

666WaysToHell

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 21 2013, 19:39 PM 

Player

A letter is sent to the Cathedral of the Martyr Saint.

Quote:
Em-Hotep nefer weret, Mikal of Kelemvor.

I will allow you to unhindered access to the tombs located throughout the region. Though you will be placed under the watch of a chosen of our people to ensure you do not breach our terms. There will, however, be no access granted in the Temple of the Eight under any circumstances. Relay this to your associate, and request a meeting to discuss your plan of action in the near future.

Ankh Udja Seneb

-Aoth Nathandem
Scrivener of Djedet

CelestialDante

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 21 2013, 20:00 PM 

Player

Em-Hotep Mikal of Kelemvor.

You, Edison Locke, nor any other are not permitted at all to enter any tomb within Nes'ek. I am surprised this would be brought to my attention as I would expect a paladin of Kelemvor would be opposed to disturbing the dead.

Should any be discovered attempting to desecrate the dead or remove any possesions of the dead, their lives will be forfeit.

Imakhu Imhotep of House Osirant.

alamut

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 21 2013, 20:10 PM 

Player

*Mikal reads both letters and frowns a bit confused. He decides then to look for the proper responsible on the matter.*

CelestialDante

PostPosted: Mon, Jan 21 2013, 20:51 PM 

Player

*Should the Imakhu be required he resides in his home in Djedet*

alamut

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 22 2013, 12:44 PM 

Player

* A simple letter would be sent, inviting Imakhu and Aoth Nathandem to a meeting in Djedet*

//set the time and day best for you both.

666WaysToHell

PostPosted: Wed, Jan 23 2013, 12:08 PM 

Player

A letter is sent to the Cathedral of the Martyr Saint.

Quote:
Em-Hotep nefer weret, Mikal of Kelemvor.

As per the order of the Imaku, Imhotep of House Osirant, my former decision is void. You and your associates will perish if you breach the sanctity of our ancient tombs.

Ankh Udja Seneb

-Aoth Nathandem
Scrivener of Djedet

alamut

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 29 2013, 12:40 PM 

Player

*A letter is sent to him to set up a proper meeting*

//when would be the best day and time for you ?

CelestialDante

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 29 2013, 21:13 PM 

Player

// 3pm to 6pm gmt boss.

666WaysToHell

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 29 2013, 21:17 PM 

Player

//I'll work around whatever you guys can organize due to the flexibility of my own schedule. Or lack there of.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]