View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
Lutra

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 01 2012, 9:09 AM 

Player

Chapter Mistress,

I have received a report that five or six member of the Eternal Order have acted against the laws of the Holy City by drawing weapons and harassing a Jergalite individual, known as Braham.

Be advised that such behaviour is against the laws of the Holy City and should you have anything against the mentioned individual then please notify the city authorities instead of acting on your own.

I would like to receive a report at your earliest convenience regarding the issue with the list of the members who were participating.

Lord Yaston Sylgerand

alamut

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 01 2012, 12:13 PM 

Player

*Mikal happens to receive the letter and opens it. After reading it, a deep frowns appears on his face and he immediately charges to find the others involved.*

jimbono1

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 01 2012, 12:29 PM 

Player

Victor himself decides to join Mikal in this matter, and find out what is going on. Victor would demand to know of all Eternal Order Activities within Kohlingen, in attempt to solve this matter. He would not look happy.

He would, upon meeting Tannith, inform that we should speak to Yaston, and have him identify the accused, if none of the Order members admit to these claims.

Jimbono1 is my favourite.

^totally not a lie or anything.

alamut

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 01 2012, 13:36 PM 

Player

*Mikal produces the following note*

Brothers and sisters in faith

We're under the investigation of causing trouble in Kohlingen. Last I recall we were having a pleasant conversation near the fountain, along with mister Braham, follower of Jergal. Also, before my leaving to the Cathedral, I recall his wish to talk to Inquisitor Garret.

I'm now wondering what happened after that ?

Please, inform us as soon as possible. There are more important things to solve then wasting our time to solve gossips and misunderstandings.

Templar Mikal Blacksword.

PrinceofallThayans

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 01 2012, 14:00 PM 

Player

Last I knew, Jergalite Braham didn't look happy to see us, however, we did no such thing to him. We decided with the numbers we had, to take matters back to the Cathedral to catch up people who have been off the island for a long time.

~Templar Tyrael Riverfall

alamut

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 01 2012, 14:10 PM 

Player

However spread such lies, must be investigated.

jimbono1

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 01 2012, 14:28 PM 

Player

Brother. We do not know they are lies yet. Not until an investigation has been done. Misinformation is different from lying also.

san

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 01 2012, 14:48 PM 

Player

Tannith would read the note, over and over, making sure she understood it's contents, then, noting the fevered activity of her Brethren, she would pen a letter to Yaston asking for counsel, she would also hasten to gather together those people who were present.

She leaves the Cathedral in search of Victor.

jimbono1

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 01 2012, 17:18 PM 

Player

Brother Mikal Blacksword,

Lord Yaston of the Triadic Knights has requested your presence regarding the claims.

He wishes the content of conversation had with Braham, please do what you can to remember before arrival.

His Will Be Done,
Office of Templar,
Victor Wilkinson.

Lutra

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 01 2012, 21:22 PM 

Player

*Another notice arrives with the seal of the Grandmaster.*

Chapter Marshall,

The investigation is closed with the interrogation of every element that were required. Apparently the charges were based on a misunderstanding, thus the charges are lifted with immediate effect.

I apologize if our investigation caused any trouble and we are hoping for your attendance to the court meeting.

May the Triad watch over you,
Lord Yaston Sylgerand

phalanxyrian

PostPosted: Sat, Sep 01 2012, 21:41 PM 

Player

*An aditional note has been added bearing Einars personal seal of a hammer shattering a grinning skull*

Also I would like to have it made clear that the Jergalite by the name Braham is innocent of any crimes to the lord and a clandestine follower of the Scrivener. With the aid of Lord Yaston I have interrogated him in public for all to see that the inquisition is not to be feared and all rumours about it faulty.

Einar Eldjárnson, Chaplain of the Chapter of the Martyr Saint of the Eternal Order.

LastDragonRider

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 02 2012, 0:53 AM 

Player

Location: Somewhere... anywhere.. not here...maybe there... (GMT -8)

*Serenity reads the missives with a confused expression, muttering* We never drew sword....

Sir Khayri Aphaeleon ~ Avenger of Hoar, Knight of Fort Cystana

MutantMike

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 02 2012, 16:41 PM 

Player

*Garrett looks over the copies of the letters left in the office for him, seeing the matter resolved*

"I see our reputation of being school yard bullies still pursues us" he said in a sarcastic tone

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]