View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Izii

PostPosted: Wed, Nov 13 2019, 22:36 PM 

Player

A letter arrives by courier, the paper stowed into a scroll tube marked with a wax seal. When broken a rolled up letter lies within. The words written in careful and precise common script. The letter itself is written in one draft and contains obvious corrections as if the person writing struck out and rethought his own words several times.

"To the authorities, magistrate, and council of Bendir Dale, I am Khol. A man who once sought the path of dragons and has since cast away such ambitions. I am writing this letter with the expectation faint glimmer of hope that I may be allowed to enjoy the space around Bendir Dale itself. There are those of whose company I enjoy who are my friends and there are the encroaching threats that I would place myself before help battle to ensure these people are not harmed.

"I understand the state of affairs and will keep myself in check around the knights and drakes in place - it is my hopes they do they same when if I am allowed to visit the Dale. I do not request to be allowed within the walls of Bendir Dale, I would prefer to earn this trust if I am able. If you have any special requests that I follow, such as disarming myself, I would consider agree to them on a case-by-case basis. It is obvious this will cause some tension and it would be best to ease them as best I can. In this effort, I entrust these materials to your hands with the means to scry and use magic from afar.

Sincerely, Khol."

A second and smaller bit of parchment is hastily written upon, also within the tube.

"I had intended to include the means to scry upon me more easily if you wished, yet I could not deliver this in person. Upon request, I will present such."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]