AMIA ARCHIVE
https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/

Looking for a trade!
https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=92748
Page 1 of 1

Author:  bookofvirtue [ Thu, Jul 02 2020, 9:27 AM ]
Post subject:  Looking for a trade!

On the message boards of all the good towns taverns:



Salutation citisens of the great nation of Amia. I Daekian Goldenwings wishes you the best in these times of trouble.

I have found in my exploration of the region a wondrous object that I cannot make use of. The priest of the local temple told me it is a Heartwood ring.

Ring statistic:Epic Heartwood ring : +2 wisdom/+2 saving throw reflexe/+2 saving throw fortitude/+1 regeneration.

I would like to trade for an object I could use. (//RDD+fighter+bard with umd).

I am curently staying at the Cordor Inn(The same building as the Waves and serpents adventurers guild).

It will be a pleasure to meet you there.

Farewell.

Daekian Goldenwings

Author:  Frozen-ass [ Thu, Jul 02 2020, 14:37 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for a trade!

*a reply is hanged at the weave and serpent boardWhat kind of items do you seek? we from Hammer& kilt provide a great deal and variety of weapons, armor and high tier adventurer equipment.

If you can provide a little more, or perhaps seek us out in chalkliff's fort im sure we can help you suit up.

~Yours,
Hammer&kilt


// im sorry but the build you describe can go so many ways as to what you actually need/want, the only thing I think you don't need is wisdom gear the rest I could think a build for :)

Author:  bookofvirtue [ Thu, Jul 02 2020, 19:07 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for a trade!

I dont really know any items, I would have to look trough whatever you got to try to figure out what i need.

Author:  Frozen-ass [ Thu, Jul 02 2020, 19:50 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: Looking for a trade!

// you don't need to know the items, more like "longswords, cha/str gear, extra bonuses of x/- reduction vs x" that kind of stuff :)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/