| AMIA ARCHIVE https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/ |
|
| An errand for Emberwatch Industries https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=92653 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Impknightofireland [ Fri, May 15 2020, 23:41 PM ] |
| Post subject: | An errand for Emberwatch Industries |
*Posted in the Frontiers Rest* Unfortunately I am unable to travel at this time and be in need of a small favor. I need purchase of three green screens, and three white screens from the Djinn. I shall pay half the cost of the items to anyone who can fetch them for me. Half up front, and half upon delivery. Leave word here. *Signed* Milly // I can not get passed the loading screen to enter the Djinn's Oasis. lol Not sure If I will be able to log back in till reset. |
|
| Author: | Impknightofireland [ Wed, Jun 17 2020, 11:09 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: An errand for Emberwatch Industries |
*Posters are removed* |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|