| AMIA ARCHIVE https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/ |
|
| [Various] Looking for: Experienced Bard https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=92282 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Jes [ Sun, Feb 02 2020, 18:22 PM ] |
| Post subject: | [Various] Looking for: Experienced Bard |
Messages appear in the Wave and Serpent, Bendir Dale, Wharftown, Guldorand, and Endir's Point. Greetings to the adventurers of the land! I am seeking the companionship of a bard who is willing and able to record our spectacular adventures together. I am a copper dragon of roughly half a century in age, and I expect many stories shall be told throughout my long life. Best to start early with the written accounts! I will aid in this grand endeavor, of course, as any proper follower of the Keeper of Tales would. If you require some form of compensation for this beyond the pleasure of my company and the riches we will uncover together, just talk to me and we'll see if you're a good fit first! With utmost anticipation, Cromlech the Captivating P.S. You can leave a message here. I will see it! |
|
| Author: | Mahtan [ Sun, Feb 02 2020, 18:58 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: [Various] Looking for: Experienced Bard |
Puff is Bard and also Goblin. Puff is Goblin Bard of Amia. Can follow around and make great stories! Puff does this best, Puff can promise! Puff! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|