View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ] 
Cloaks and Daggers

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 07 2019, 19:39 PM 

Player

This notice has been removed

Last edited by Cloaks and Daggers on Mon, Dec 16 2019, 18:31 PM, edited 1 time in total.

That Guy

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 07 2019, 22:11 PM 

Player

A beautiful redhead human woman walks up, sees the posting and says, "Ahh shit, now I'm never gonna find this guy.".

Kudark

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 08 2019, 2:49 AM 

Player

A human, uniquely dressed, and known to some as "Crow", sees this notice and ponders his thoughts through voice, in elven. "Hmmm, I could surely use five million gold pieces, and whatever else I can get for the things I find on him. I could get Elrith (he pronounces the name El-Reeth, with a roll of the "R") a really nice ring with all that gold, and her mother one, as well. But alas, he is only worth five million to someone? They paid more for me in the slave auctions, years ago, when gold had a higher value than it does today. Not exactly worth my time and effort, is it?" The human leaves as he came in, and disappears into the forest.

freaxxshow1338

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 08 2019, 17:49 PM 

Player

A well known figure in a red mantle and a plume hat stands in front of the note, leaning onto her peg leg and puffs away on her cigar for a while, before speaking to herself.

"Fuck did he do now?"

Nakomis Wolfen

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 09 2019, 3:48 AM 

Player

A red-haired man with what appears to be a metal hand accompanies the hooded half-elven Admiral of Wiltun off of a cart to Kampo's, where she tacks up her own notice under this one. It simply reads:

Let it be known that any who attempt to collect on this “bounty” will be engaged in hostile actions against the Jarldom of Wiltun. If anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to speak with Admiral Darby and she will clear up any confusion you may be experiencing!

-Admiral Darby Mirth

The pair don't linger after posting the notice and instead the Admiral tugs out her portal wand and ports them away, grumbling about paperwork as she does.

Cloaks and Daggers

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 14 2019, 15:50 PM 

Player

Last edited by Cloaks and Daggers on Mon, Dec 16 2019, 18:31 PM, edited 1 time in total.

freaxxshow1338

PostPosted: Sat, Dec 14 2019, 16:04 PM 

Player

A note pinned under the new notice..

Keep this up and I'll start throwing gold around.

You will lose that battle.

Cloaks and Daggers

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 15 2019, 16:02 PM 

Player

Last edited by Cloaks and Daggers on Mon, Dec 16 2019, 18:30 PM, edited 2 times in total.

That Guy

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 15 2019, 16:33 PM 

Player

A young auburn haired hin reads the note and adds a small note over one word. It says “sown”.

Nakomis Wolfen

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 15 2019, 17:50 PM 

Player

The half-elven Admiral makes another short visit to post another of her notices as well with a few changes.

Let it be known that even though the amount this faceless person is offering has changed it does not change the fact that any who attempt to collect on this “bounty” will be engaged in hostile actions against the Jarldom of Wiltun. If anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to speak with Admiral Darby and she will clear up any confusion you may be experiencing!

I'm very easy to find and contact as I am not at all ashamed about this posting as is evidenced by my willingness to sign my name.

-Admiral Darby Mirth

She then takes her leave, hopping back on the cart to the Dale.

freaxxshow1338

PostPosted: Sun, Dec 15 2019, 19:00 PM 

Player

Cloaks and Daggers wrote:
A notice appears reading thus:
Perhaps your gold is better spent cleaning up the mess you caused in Cordor, and assisting the lives you have ruined; rather than 'protecting' a war criminal screwing you over as he stabs you in the back (A second time no less!). It is a shame you did not have the foresight, concern, nor gold to buy off your own contract. But then again what does a pirate whore know of loyalties?

May holy retribution be carried to his doorstep by the Poet of Justice, and then Velden shall reap the hate he's sown.

// The note wasn't signed but k

Right on this note, over the writing something is written.

Better pray I will never learn your name.

serbiris

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 16 2019, 13:51 PM 

Player

Further vandalism on the notice reads,

Quote:
You actually don't know what a war criminal is, do you?

@Thanatopsis#6293

That Guy

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 16 2019, 13:55 PM 

Player

*the same young auburn haired hin reads the notes and looks to the ground for puddles*
"Awfully dry for a pissing contest!"

Cloaks and Daggers

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 16 2019, 19:40 PM 

Player

With out much fanfare previous notices disappear from their original postings. No explanation is forthcoming. After some time a new 'notice' appears; However, upon first glance it is little more than chicken scratch.

(Click to enlarge)

That Guy

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 16 2019, 22:26 PM 

Player

The auburn haired hin known as Romy would walk up, see the new post and say, "What the fek? How is anyone supposed to collect on a damn bounty they can't read? Sillyums.".

Last edited by That Guy on Tue, Dec 17 2019, 1:25 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Pinkhaml86

PostPosted: Mon, Dec 16 2019, 23:24 PM 

Player

*tempest would approach the new notice and stare at it for quite some time.....writing notes down, scratching things out, writing more, scratching that out. he finally gets frustrated and rips it off the board and ignites it with a quick word. he then storms away frustrated*

Pinkhaml86

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 17 2019, 1:28 AM 

Player

* a few hours later tempest return to the board and puts his own note where the contract was.*

" Dogs stay loyal to those that feed them. True companionship. A true protector. When the dog finds out who you are and which one of its friends you bled. It will never stop coming for a chunk of your hyde.

It is hard to watch what you cannot see Nightwatcher.

And what you see, may not be what it seems.

*Tempests stamp is burnt into the bottom of the page. A skull and crossbones with broken chains.*

freaxxshow1338

PostPosted: Tue, Dec 17 2019, 1:29 AM 

Player

Pinkhaml86 wrote:
* a few hours later tempest return to the board and puts his own note where the contract was.*

" Dogs stay loyal to those that feed them. True companionship. A true protector. When the dog finds out who you are and which one of its friends you bled. It will never stop coming for a chunk of your hyde.

It is hard to watch what you cannot see Nightwatcher.

And what you see, may not be what it seems.

*Tempests stamp is burnt into the bottom of the page. A skull and crossbones with broken chains.*

*On a free spot on the note, someone added some small writing*

"I totally helped translate. - Sykes"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]