View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Kudark

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 05 2019, 14:28 PM 

Player

*Crow makes copies of, and posts these notes where adventurers generally go to trade in: Oakmist Vale, Ceyren's Mill, Wiltun, Bendir Dale, Cordor, Kampo's, Wharftown, Eilistreean Shrine, Barak Runedar, Ne'sek, Demonreach, and Chalkcliff. Crow even gives one to Dizzy, for the Riptide crew*

Greetings Adventurers!

My name is Crow, and I am an Undead Hunter.
This is something I take very seriously, and is not something I just call myself, but it is in fact a very prestigious path that I have dedicated myself to following. Being on this path requires me to make use of various things, in my pursuit of the destruction of undead, and those who create them. Therefore, I collect all forms of artifacts, weapons, gear, and items that give aid in the hunting of undead. The more powerful they are, the better of use to me they are. If you come across items of such nature, I am very interested in seeing, and purchasing them, if I do not currently possess what is shown to me.

One item I do seek is a mace, called Haunted Manor Door Knocker.
Also, those who can craft wands of Bless Weapon, and Holy Sword, as my contact is no longer available.

Thank you for reading this, and please consider me if you have such items, or if you have need of my service.

Please respond to Ceyren's Mill on Caraigh, or Oakmist Vale on Amia.
Also, I am often found on Caraigh, in Amia forest, and Bendir Dale.

~~Crow

Last edited by Kudark on Fri, Nov 08 2019, 3:11 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Kudark

PostPosted: Fri, Nov 08 2019, 3:10 AM 

Player

*Crow returns to all the listed locations, and strikes out a line on each of the notes. He then makes another copy, and delivers it to Matthew's Knight's Hallow, in Bendir Bay.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]