Dear mister Alton, from the Copper Industries
I thank you for your prompt reply and I also would like to recommend your services to others. But to accomplish that, I also would like to set a meeting to check your supplies for any inconvenient item. It's quite disturbing I've found someone else trying to sell a staff that belonged to a lich, though I must to add such event has nothing to do with your organization.
I guarantee you this is a standard proceeding and I look forward to see your business prospering as it should be, in accordance to the laws of Lord Kelemvor. I'll be conducing the same proceeding to any other trading organization on Amia.
I hope you understand my concern. As for clarification, this action has nothing to do, nor represent the sacred Order of Saint Elizabeth. However, they will be notified if my standard proceeding reveals something irregular, which I doubt it will occur.
Best regards,
Mikal Stonesword, Novice of the Sacred Order of Saint Elizabeth.