| AMIA ARCHIVE https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/ |
|
| [Kohl, Dale, Wharftown] Looking for Candle-maker https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=61078 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Nivo [ Tue, Sep 20 2011, 14:46 PM ] |
| Post subject: | [Kohl, Dale, Wharftown] Looking for Candle-maker |
I am seeking a candle-maker capable of crafting the finest quality candles, to complete a commission for a quantity of seven candles. I may be reached by letter in Kohlingen, *address provided.* `Ulrik Valis |
|
| Author: | Nivo [ Wed, Sep 21 2011, 11:34 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: [Kohl] Looking for Candle-maker |
*Copies of this notice are now found in Bendir Dale and Wharftown.* |
|
| Author: | LastDragonRider [ Thu, Sep 22 2011, 10:42 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: [Kohl, Dale, Wharftown] Looking for Candle-maker |
Magister Valis, I am capable of making fine quality candles, including specialty candles. They are a hobby of mine, an appropriate one for a Dawnmaster I would think. Message me and we'll discuss specifics, if its specialty candles you desire, I would request you acquire the necessary alchemical oils, I can tell you which would be needed for which type candle, but I am unable to make those oils. Morninglord's Light, ~Dawnmaster Llinyarrii |
|
| Author: | Bella Rose [ Thu, Sep 22 2011, 11:11 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: [Kohl, Dale, Wharftown] Looking for Candle-maker |
A flyer in Bendir was tagged at the bottom, the writing scribbled and quick from someone running by. It didn't actually cover the intended message. I will MAKE a candle from YOUR skull, Mystran! The address is copied down by the quick passer-by. |
|
| Author: | Elorathall [ Thu, Sep 22 2011, 11:31 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: [Kohl, Dale, Wharftown] Looking for Candle-maker |
Scribbled below that is: I will make a skull from your candle, Mystran! I will make a Mystran from your skull, candle! I will make a candle from your Mystran, skull! |
|
| Author: | Jes [ Thu, Sep 22 2011, 12:29 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: [Kohl, Dale, Wharftown] Looking for Candle-maker |
Zelly's reaction to the scribbled message, when she sees it in Bendir Dale, is a flaring of protectiveness that quickly transitions to fear. She stares at the note, uncertain, and then darts off to Kohlingen. |
|
| Author: | Nivo [ Thu, Sep 22 2011, 13:09 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: [Kohl, Dale, Wharftown] Looking for Candle-maker |
*A brief note is sent to Cordor's chapel of Lathander, addressed to Llinyarrii.* Dawnmaster Llinyarrii, Thank you for your reply. I do not require any specialty or scented candles to be made. However, I do have two specifications. Firstly, each must be of a fine quality. Secondly, each of the seven candles must be precisely seven inches in height. Cost is no consideration, so long as quality and dimensions of the candles are met. If you have any further questions, do send letter to Kohlingen. Blessings of the Lady of Mysteries, `Ulrik Valis |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|