View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
Nick11689

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 19 2017, 19:57 PM 

Player

"Effective immediately, I'll be leaving the Living City's service. It has been an absolute pleasure working with each and every one of you for the past few years but I see myself stuck in place,
stagnating within Tarkuul. We've made leaps and bounds considering what we were left to repair but,
in the end, the weave itself prevents me from going down the roads we've planned. It isn't our fault so do not slight yourselves for lack of effort. You all gave to me, to the city, the best work I've seen it given since the first time I set foot within Tarkuul. Mherun has stepped in as Speaker and I expect you all to follow his guidance towards Tark's vision of Tarkuul. I've already cast remove curse on myself to get rid of the geas... I don't think Gerald considered that he wasn't quite on my par when he delivered me the geas but I shan't go spilling trade secrets... on this plane. I'll stop by to visit now and again but if you'd like to find me, seek me out in Sigil. If you can reach me there, I'm assuming it's necessary or you have something terribly fun planned."

Thank you for all your time and effort,
Knowledge and Power,
Hel'Vyst Be'tner

- "Fuck you, I'm from Waterdeep."

(OMGOSH OLIVE MADE A LIL' HEL'VYST)

bobofwestoregonusa

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 20 2017, 1:45 AM 

Player

// Can we at least get a consensus on which retcon we're running with before we roleplay the status of Gerald's geas?

Discord: Metal Viking Guy #5433

DC taxation is theft!

Nick11689

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 20 2017, 3:51 AM 

Player

// I was told you were already informed that Gerald's memories are fully intact.

- "Fuck you, I'm from Waterdeep."

(OMGOSH OLIVE MADE A LIL' HEL'VYST)

Lutra

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 20 2017, 4:33 AM 

Player

// yes he has his memories

LordAzack

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 20 2017, 15:20 PM 

Player

Sera sits down in her quarters by the fireplace and starts to go over the pile of paperwork that has become a nightly ordeal. About halfway down into her stack Sera sees the missive from Hels.

"No... No no nooooooo!" she shouts. Shaking in anger at the situation.

Anyone close by the house next to Tarkuuls Mausoleum would hear the crashing crunching sounds of bottles being shattered long into the night.

Yimmi

PostPosted: Wed, Sep 20 2017, 15:42 PM 

Player

Last night the headmaster reads the missive as he is getting back from his trip.
He sits on his office and reads... and re reads it.
If some of the faculties where to look for him, knock the door... no answer would be given.
Later the headmaster is seen leaving the Magisterium, with a clear stench of wine and... is it tobacco?
He then goes towards the edge of the city and contemplates it... he spends there some hours before getting a wand and pointing it to the floor, a portal appears and he steps in.
He still doesn't come back...

We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...

And DM side: DM Clangeddin

Murkoph

PostPosted: Thu, Sep 21 2017, 8:39 AM 

Player

The new High Captain seems to read the notice, roll her eyes and then head to port, boarding the Gravekeeper and sailing off to do something practical.

Jannah Vindle - Mistress of Coin.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]