View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 22 2012, 2:28 AM 

Player

*A portal effect activates and a figure vanishes just as soon as it might be seen leaving only a letter upon the floor in the portal room. The letter is sealed with red wax and addressed to "The Voice of Tarkuul". It is fine parchment carrying the delicate fragrance of underdark orchids. The script is in common and quite lovely.*

Voice of Tarkuul,

Considering all my dealings with Tarkuul when the former Speaker was in charge it is odd that I must lodge a complaint. Earlier this day a creature calling itself Dr. Gismudurug interrupted a meeting where knowledge was being shared and a discussion of future plans for one Master Holo were taking place.

This Dr. Gismudurug grabbed your guests with its pincers without permission. It interrupted our conversation and made sharing knowledge impossible. Going so far as suggesting that it would like to amputate Master Holos legs to amuse itself. So much so that Master Holo departed before our conversation was complete. After Master Holo's departure, this Dr. Gismudurug made the declaration that it could do anything to us he wanted and we would could not protect ourselves in Tarkuul, it was sent unharmed to its home plane lest it continue it's belligerent behavoir to your other guests.

This all took place in the library. With several witnesses present.

Obviously I do not need to state the First Law to you, however, it seems that this Dr. Gismudurug and others in Tarkuul are making a point to make the pursuit of knowledge and sharing of such impossible for myself and those from the Underdark.

I suggest we meet and speak so that misunderstandings can be dealt with.

The Voice of Lolth, Ul'ath'tallar Nizzre'tyne

Genar_Detkasa

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 22 2012, 2:39 AM 

Player

Sicarius can be seen picking up the letter and reading over it with a not-too-pleased expression. Folding it up, the Captain went to find the Speaker.

NWN Account Name: KnightProtector

NinjaClarinet

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 22 2012, 3:01 AM 

Player

A dull thud is heard from his office. The dull thud of a forehead meeting a table. The sound is then heard again, and a moment later Luca stalks down the hall and vanishes, parchment in hand.

Bini

PostPosted: Sun, Jul 22 2012, 3:20 AM 

Player

Mania who is perched in a chair just nearby with a fine book and yet another one of the mint juleps she has taken quite a liking for, would wonder at all the noise:

"The city can't still be settling; can it?"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]