View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1023 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
TormakSaber
 
PostPosted: Sat, Jul 30 2016, 4:22 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 16 Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere

It's obvious to anyone who studies the docks for any period of time that there are three main vessels that sail Takruul's local waters on a regular basis - the city's two "Death Hulks", (a corvette and a carrack) manned by a crew of mummies each, and Captain Taldorn's corvette, crewed by the Moorhound Company. Other vessels that travel through also typically belong to the Moorhound Company.

_________________
Davion Telemos - Monk of the Four Winds
Korthan Isharnos - Dragon Shaman of Thunder Spirit Zamasham


 
      
Richard_Edmund
 
PostPosted: Tue, Aug 02 2016, 2:24 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 23 Sep 2012
Location: Western Australia (+8 GMT)

Another batch of Wyvern cadavers is brought into the city by the Necromaster with the aid of her Entropic Reaper. Same as last time, the seven cadavers are dragged into the catacombs of the Vaunted Temple to be prepared for animation the following day.

The North's favourite pastime.

_________________
Elwyn Sabel - Laura Jarshall - Mordoc Ebonhand

Discord: Bhaalorian#5715


 
      
RaveN
 
PostPosted: Sat, Aug 06 2016, 22:38 PM 

User avatar

Administrative Developer

Joined: 08 Jun 2010

A brief altercation took place right outside the Church of Velsharoon; a vampire and a captain heard discussing the validity of her claims of being undead yet not dead during daylight in Tarkuul. After a time, a negative energy burst was cast, and she was healed, but it hit the captain and made him upset enough to kill the vampire in return. Gas formed after the massacre led to death and was seemingly allowed to vacate the premise, traveling for over 24 hours to recover in her coffin, when reached.

_________________
a.k.a. Audrey Zinata


 
      
Genar_Detkasa
 
PostPosted: Mon, Aug 08 2016, 9:54 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 22 Sep 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia [GMT +10]

One night two figures enter the Living City through the portal, one is a svirfneblin wearing robes of red, gold and black. The svirfneblin's face would bear the branding of a slave to those familiar with the Underdark slave market, though the way he took the lead of the two suggests some station to him. The other individual is a monstrosity of a fish-like "humanoid' creature that appears to be composed of varios "fishy" body pieces sewn together with visible drow runes stitched onto its skin; its hands holding a vicious looking blade and sturdy metallic shield.

The svirfneblin makes his way to the office of the Magisterium Mortis' headmaster, where it leaves a sealed missive directed to the Headmaster with whomever is taking the messages.

The two would depart soon afterwards through the portal after making their delivery.

_________________
Image

NWN Account Name: KnightProtector


 
      
bobofwestoregonusa
 
PostPosted: Mon, Aug 15 2016, 12:59 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 09 Jun 2012
Location: Eastern Washington

Meanwhile in the Tower of the Forsaken

Image

_________________
Image
Gerald Edmund
Discord: Metal Viking Guy #5433

DC taxation is theft!


 
      
Richard_Edmund
 
PostPosted: Wed, Aug 17 2016, 4:50 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 23 Sep 2012
Location: Western Australia (+8 GMT)

Ignoring the call from the Headmaster of the Magisterium to test the new changes in the weave, the Necromaster was a flurry of activity within the vaunted temple seemingly preparing for something with renewed interest.

_________________
Elwyn Sabel - Laura Jarshall - Mordoc Ebonhand

Discord: Bhaalorian#5715


 
      
Yimmi
 
PostPosted: Sat, Aug 20 2016, 22:11 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 27 Dec 2014
Location: Santiago, Chile

A bald robed man arrives at the city, clearly he hasn't been here before.
He asks permission to enter the library, if allowed to he would look for certain books, regarding demonology.
After that he could be seen talking with the demonologist of the city, with whom he spends the rest of the day

_________________
-Jacob Hel'Tharan: Knowledge through sacrifice.
-Bjalfi Bolverkson: Blood, beer and thunder!
-Aedan Turghaer: Life of a mercenary... it ain't easy.

We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...


And DM side: DM Clangeddin


 
      
TormakSaber
 
PostPosted: Sun, Aug 21 2016, 5:31 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 16 Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere

He is allowed in the library with no issues.

_________________
Davion Telemos - Monk of the Four Winds
Korthan Isharnos - Dragon Shaman of Thunder Spirit Zamasham


 
      
Yimmi
 
PostPosted: Sun, Aug 21 2016, 22:35 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 27 Dec 2014
Location: Santiago, Chile

Another day of study, Temoor spent the whole day behind a pile of books. Taking some notes on a leather covered book that he always keeps close.
If asked by anyone what was he up to, he would simply say "looking for the right knowledge".
If you look closely at him you could see that by the day he gains some enthusiasm, as if he is getting close in what he is trying to look for.
From time to time he checks his arms, staring at his tattoos and then continues his studies.

_________________
-Jacob Hel'Tharan: Knowledge through sacrifice.
-Bjalfi Bolverkson: Blood, beer and thunder!
-Aedan Turghaer: Life of a mercenary... it ain't easy.

We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...


And DM side: DM Clangeddin


 
      
Aconite Alchemist
 
PostPosted: Thu, Aug 25 2016, 23:46 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 19 Aug 2009
Location: Melbourne, FL

A genteel young human woman by the name of Dashiell appears to make several visits to the library, recently.
Her subject of study is corporeality v. incorporeality and the nature and existence of incorporeal undead.
If she was approached, she would be more than willing to carry on a conversation, making no effort to hide herself nor her studies.

_________________
Currently playing:
Szsja Lairsnake, diabolist kobold.
Jaidyn Syldrimme, jester shapeshifter.
Dashiell Litwick, scholar shifter.

Silent2001's number 1 fan.


 
      
LibrisMortis_666
 
PostPosted: Fri, Aug 26 2016, 0:09 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Location: Georgia, United States.

The Headmaster of the Magisterium Mortis would be in the Library all day. He would remain a distance so not to pester Dashiell, but keep his eyes on the resources she uses. He didn't seem to be disturbed by her, but curious.

_________________
This is our DMsImage


Auri: Champion of Bahamut


 
      
Commie
 
PostPosted: Fri, Aug 26 2016, 1:10 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 02 Dec 2015

A human with bright white hair would be seen frequenting the Tarkuul book-hold.

_________________
ANT ALARM

Count Kaldrjarn Pitt | Archmage Kilmar | Sarguk Morderer

ANT ALARM

MisterLich wrote:
First of all, my brain is one of the best here.


 
      
Yimmi
 
PostPosted: Fri, Sep 02 2016, 21:43 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 27 Dec 2014
Location: Santiago, Chile

Temoor comes back to the library after a few days. He spends there a whole day going through different books, as always, very concentrated.
He pays special attention to some tomes regarding demonolgy, if someone should ask he would tell them that he's just reading to fill his curiosity.
After that, he would go to the city entrance and spend the rest of the day speaking with the demonologist there, debating about some aspects of that "school"...
It would look like he has some new scars on his arm that bothers him, as he can be seen touching them without noticing it while reading.

_________________
-Jacob Hel'Tharan: Knowledge through sacrifice.
-Bjalfi Bolverkson: Blood, beer and thunder!
-Aedan Turghaer: Life of a mercenary... it ain't easy.

We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...


And DM side: DM Clangeddin


 
      
Silkelock
 
PostPosted: Sun, Sep 04 2016, 18:26 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 17 Jun 2011
Location: Sweden

Having been gone for months from the living city, Grim can once more be seen on the oh so short walks he makes from the castle and down into the crypts. By the side of the entrance to the back room of the crypts, a worn and weathered backpack along with other travelling necessities are neatly placed.

_________________
Image

Life should be prolonged only when it serves the greater cause of the death of the world.


 
      
Eltryptich
 
PostPosted: Tue, Sep 06 2016, 15:58 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 02 Mar 2016

Kelia the red kin can be seen so often around Tarkuul, notably below in the library pouring through tomes and seemingly in search of some knowledge.

_________________
Plays Yoweth'Ssissth Kelia


 
      
Yimmi
 
PostPosted: Mon, Sep 12 2016, 21:10 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 27 Dec 2014
Location: Santiago, Chile

After some time away Temoor gets back to his studies, he spends half day in the library, reading old tomes and writing on his leather covered book. If anyone was there at the time, he/she would notice that Temoor was coughing a lot, and some times some blood comes out too, but if asked what's wrong he would simply say "Nothing nothing... This will pass, soon enough". When the afternoon arrives he walks towards the city entrance, has some talks with the demonologist there, the conversation was actually quite vivid, as both of them exposed different views of the matter. He would then go cursing a bit an open a portal, he steps in and disappears for the rest of the day.

_________________
-Jacob Hel'Tharan: Knowledge through sacrifice.
-Bjalfi Bolverkson: Blood, beer and thunder!
-Aedan Turghaer: Life of a mercenary... it ain't easy.

We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...


And DM side: DM Clangeddin


 
      
Eltryptich
 
PostPosted: Mon, Sep 26 2016, 17:10 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 02 Mar 2016

The red scale Kelia once again graced the library apparently deep in research on some subject.

_________________
Plays Yoweth'Ssissth Kelia


 
      
Genar_Detkasa
 
PostPosted: Sun, Oct 30 2016, 3:23 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 22 Sep 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia [GMT +10]

Naltyrr appears from the Shadowscape portal, whistling a tune he makes his way to Tarkuul's library at a leisurely pace. For the next few hours, he can be seen buzzing about the city, purveying its books and nagging anyone the location of certain collections.

_________________
Image

NWN Account Name: KnightProtector


 
      
#StraightOutaAvernus
 
PostPosted: Tue, Nov 15 2016, 0:13 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 10 Nov 2015
Location: WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU WHERE WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE?! NGAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

[A kobold arrives, barking at anyone that tries to ask it any questions at length -- simply making its way single-mindedly to the library and removing books before it leaves. Volumes relating to the differences of Corporeal and Incorporeal undeath are among them, but also ones on golem-making -- particularly flesh golems; and more curiously, it scours the shelves for anything on aberrations and the far-realms, tossing aside anything that doesn't allude to Aboleths with a grunt of displeasure.

Curious indeed.]

_________________
*So, i've got a question for ya.
*do you think even the worst person can change…?
*that everyone can be a good person, if they just try?
*all right.
*well, here's a better question
*do you wanna have a bad time


Playing: Tanar'i Shit Disturbers


 
      
LibrisMortis_666
 
PostPosted: Tue, Nov 22 2016, 17:49 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Location: Georgia, United States.

The Headmaster seems to be doing his roundabouts as of late. He walks around the Castle, and inspects the Library. Then heads to the Bank to deposit some materials. To end his day he stands in the empty courtyard and allows the aroma of decay to build around him, with the buzzing sound of flies in his radius..

_________________
This is our DMsImage


Auri: Champion of Bahamut


 
      
Richard_Edmund
 
PostPosted: Sat, Dec 03 2016, 23:31 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 23 Sep 2012
Location: Western Australia (+8 GMT)

Following an exchange in the court of the Undying with the Headmaster, both he and an unknown Drow male proceeded into the library. At the behest of the Headmaster, the Shadow Mages would watch the Drow closely as he studied the abjuration wards in the library. With the use of divinations such as read magic, arcane sight and analyze dweomer he copies down all his findings in a vellum book and sketches copies of the various runes in place.

// if it has any impact on his findings and ability to analyze the information, he has Epic Spell Focus in abjuration!

http://i.imgur.com/Mw8844k.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/NtfgQBa.jpg

_________________
Elwyn Sabel - Laura Jarshall - Mordoc Ebonhand

Discord: Bhaalorian#5715


 
      
Anatida
 
PostPosted: Sun, Dec 04 2016, 19:29 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 08 Sep 2011
Location: Texas Y'all

A shadow entered through the main gate of the Living City as it had done hundreds of times in the past. Well aware of the abilities of the Sentinels, she knew she was on their radar as soon as she stepped out of the portal; even with her powers of concealment. She did not pause in stride, unless she was stopped by one of the hulking, undead, watchers. She made no attempt to seek anyone, nor did she speak to anyone she may have passed.

She entered the Tower of the Damned and climbed the rounded staircase that she knew so well. She paused at the door to the office she sought; the one formerly used by Luca, Grim and Mherun himself. With her hand on the doorknob, she glanced at the Sentinel. It had been a long while since she had been here, perhaps the city might have some objection.

If she were not stopped, she entered the office and stood before a certain crystal. "We need to talk." She said seemingly to the air.

It would seem that the shadowed drowess knew a great deal about the workings of the Living City.


// Whichever DM is overseeing Tarkuul, please let me know when you would like to do this In-game.

_________________
Image
Iim'mur'ss - Grandmaster Shadowdancer / Aaralyn - Diplomat / Oleander - Toxic Desert Flower


 
      
Richard_Edmund
 
PostPosted: Mon, Dec 05 2016, 11:56 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 23 Sep 2012
Location: Western Australia (+8 GMT)

Richard_Edmund wrote:
Following an exchange in the court of the Undying with the Headmaster, both he and an unknown Drow male proceeded into the library. At the behest of the Headmaster, the Shadow Mages would watch the Drow closely as he studied the abjuration wards in the library. With the use of divinations such as read magic, arcane sight and analyze dweomer he copies down all his findings in a vellum book and sketches copies of the various runes in place.

// if it has any impact on his findings and ability to analyze the information, he has Epic Spell Focus in abjuration!

http://i.imgur.com/Mw8844k.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/NtfgQBa.jpg


After a whole day and night cycle spent in researching the wards of Tarkuuls library, the Drow gathered what notes he had and quietly departed the city.

_________________
Elwyn Sabel - Laura Jarshall - Mordoc Ebonhand

Discord: Bhaalorian#5715


 
      
Richard_Edmund
 
PostPosted: Thu, Dec 15 2016, 10:36 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 23 Sep 2012
Location: Western Australia (+8 GMT)

The Necromaster can be seen carrying the severed limbs of the headmaster into the temple of Velsharoon one early morning. With the Lich Lords blessing, Hojo is brought back from the dead at the feet of the idol. Without uttering a word afterward, she simply retired to her office, leaving the headmaster laying upon the cold stone.

_________________
Elwyn Sabel - Laura Jarshall - Mordoc Ebonhand

Discord: Bhaalorian#5715


 
      
LibrisMortis_666
 
PostPosted: Sat, Jan 07 2017, 22:30 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Location: Georgia, United States.

The Necromaster would be in the Temple of Vaunted, infront of the Altar of Velashroon, chanting the incantations to a spell. In a matter of time, HoJo would begin to materialize out of nothing at the Necromaster's feet. He'd gasp for air, and slowly recover. After realization where he was, HoJo would look around and have a small talk with the Necromaster and the Voice. After some time, HoJo leaves the Temple and heads towards the Castle. From there, HoJo would be scribbling parchments and each one sent out with a courier and a bag of gold.

- - - -

The following day HoJo returns to the Temple of Velashroon to pay his respect. Afterwards, HoJo returns to the Magisterium Mortis and instructs the students the High Arcanist position on the Council is gone, and to take all their inquiries to himself.

- - - -

Afterwards, HoJo heads to the Living Guard's and instructs them the same. Except the High Captain of the Guard position, instead of High Arcanist.

- - - -

Castellan of the Enclave and Keeper of the Crypts, Magistrate are now roles HoJo has absorbed too. He instructs the City itself, save the Voice, that all matters pertaining to the City that doesn't involve The Voice's attention shall be brought to HoJo.

_________________
This is our DMsImage


Auri: Champion of Bahamut


 
      
PassionateShadow
 
PostPosted: Sat, Jan 07 2017, 22:36 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 06 Jun 2014

Watcher Brander resigns leaving badge and keys in the barracks with a higher up.

_________________
❤ Amia is Fun Again! ❤
#GreenisNotACreativeColour

Image
"It's easy to feel like a hero. It's a little harder to be one."


 
      
Arkun
 
PostPosted: Sun, Jan 08 2017, 23:45 PM 



Player

Joined: 14 Aug 2015

A plain and generic appearing man had settled into the Library for a few hours, overheard speaking to himself as he writes in a weighty tome filled with various diagrams and notations alongside actual spells.

Image

Image

He apparently barely notices that he has been speaking aloud, muttering to himself still as he makes his way from Tarkuul's library, although he does stop to offer pleasantries to any of the more responsive members of the Living City.


 
      
Arkun
 
PostPosted: Sat, Jan 14 2017, 1:19 AM 



Player

Joined: 14 Aug 2015

The rather plain Johnacias is now a regular sight within Tarkuul. He has added the addition of a skeletal arm to his appearance - keeping it un-gloved as he spends his days and nights within either the Triune Towers or Castle Tarkuul itself. Still, he ensures he pauses and gives greetings to those of the Living that reside within Tarkuul before continuing about his work.


 
      
SamTheGiantSlayer
 
PostPosted: Mon, Jan 16 2017, 13:10 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 31 Mar 2014

A hooded figure, garbed in grays lurks around the Courts as of late; situating themselves within the confines of the Castle, or more often than not, the Undercroft and library of the Living City. She carried with her a prideful and diligent tenor, offering little leighway for distraction in her tasks. In her wake stalks a shadow or two; though notably, she often lacks one of her own. They either take the shape of a bigger, burlier woman or the billowy being of shadow.

_________________
Image

Thats the way it crumbles ... cookie-wise!


 
      
LibrisMortis_666
 
PostPosted: Mon, Jan 23 2017, 16:03 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 02 Jun 2015
Location: Georgia, United States.

HoJo walks around the City for some time, chuckling to himself. He'd pause before the castle and speak, loudly.

"Hey, Voice.. Apparently you were replaced, and the original Voice was named Fryer.. I wasn't aware the Voice ever had a /original/, or a Voice. When did the City get destroyed and the current Voice was replaced?"

A inside joke, perhaps the Voice wouldn't understand, HoJo chuckle some more and departed.

_________________
This is our DMsImage


Auri: Champion of Bahamut


 
      
SamTheGiantSlayer
 
PostPosted: Sun, Feb 05 2017, 22:38 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 31 Mar 2014

A familiar hooded figure posts a summons of sorts, listing those who are claiming to hold activity within the Living City.

Sloth is unacceptable when there are things that must be done. We have seen to moving our goals along, and as so I would call a summon upon those who intend to entwine their business with the enclave of the Living City, with haste. Inform me when you are most available

Novistus Charybdis

_________________
Image

Thats the way it crumbles ... cookie-wise!


 
      
goblindart
 
PostPosted: Tue, Feb 07 2017, 1:57 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 05 Dec 2016

A hooded figure, shrouded by that familiar broken mask approached the notice placed by her kin. Reading it over with care before she tagged her own response. Written in the language Loross.

The call has been heard, and I shall remain available should the need for my assistance arise. Shadows shroud your path, sister.

_________________
Image


 
      
Frozen-ass
 
PostPosted: Fri, Feb 10 2017, 20:09 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 12 Aug 2013
Location: (gmt +1)

For the past few days, a mage in dark-gray/red can be seen in various studies and the library, it seemingly looks like he is preparing for some major research.. When observed its clearly, although very serious about the task at hand, he clearly always has time for bad jokes, or horrible flirts.

_________________
Current on active duty:
-Main-Lanerd Mc Stone-Fists - Go Feck yerself ya bloody crap face
Elisa Fryar - proude MageGaurd of Cor... guldorand. (Not relatet)
Maruz Blackfeet - Go team evil GO

Starter of the Mage revolution


 
      
Yimmi
 
PostPosted: Fri, Apr 28 2017, 21:17 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 27 Dec 2014
Location: Santiago, Chile

A hooded figure arrives to the city via portal. He removes his hood and admires the city... apparently he says something like " So this is the famous city they speak of...". He then finds himself the way to the library where he spends the rest few days, only leaving for an ocational meal and something to drink. He finds that sleeping in the city doesnt bother him that much. When he finishes reading a big pile of books he selected he leaves the city by the same portal he arrived from

_________________
-Jacob Hel'Tharan: Knowledge through sacrifice.
-Bjalfi Bolverkson: Blood, beer and thunder!
-Aedan Turghaer: Life of a mercenary... it ain't easy.

We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...


And DM side: DM Clangeddin


 
      
Yimmi
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 02 2017, 23:21 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 27 Dec 2014
Location: Santiago, Chile

A moustached man arrives once again from the portal and goes directly to the library.
He asks around for all the information he can get about transmutation, he then gathers a huge pile of books and stays in the library...
He seems so focused in doing this that if anyone would come to talk to him he would just nod and continue to read.
He spends the whole day and night doing this... he then heads towards the inn to get a few hours of sleep before reassuming his study.
Apparently he says something like "I should start considering to rent a room permanently in here... the knowledge available in this city is quite impressive."

_________________
-Jacob Hel'Tharan: Knowledge through sacrifice.
-Bjalfi Bolverkson: Blood, beer and thunder!
-Aedan Turghaer: Life of a mercenary... it ain't easy.

We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...


And DM side: DM Clangeddin


 
      
bobofwestoregonusa
 
PostPosted: Sun, May 21 2017, 11:26 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 09 Jun 2012
Location: Eastern Washington

Once again Gerald can be seen roaming the Living City with increased frequency. He spends many hours in the Tower of the Damned, and he appears to be residing in the Castle.

_________________
Image
Gerald Edmund
Discord: Metal Viking Guy #5433

DC taxation is theft!


 
      
That Guy
 
PostPosted: Thu, May 25 2017, 14:52 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Nov 2014

The being known to some as Roach can be seen wearing black and burgandy about the City lately. She tends to patrol the areas, partially in full view, and then she will slip into the shadows. Following not far behind is a huge shadow that acts as her bodyguard.


 
      
Yimmi
 
PostPosted: Tue, May 30 2017, 16:27 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 27 Dec 2014
Location: Santiago, Chile

A moustached man has been seen around the city lately. He has rented a room in the city, apparently. He spends most of the day researching in the library, making some rest to head fir the inn where he has some drinks.
Lately he has been doing some field research as he has been seen leaving through a portal, arriving hours later...

_________________
-Jacob Hel'Tharan: Knowledge through sacrifice.
-Bjalfi Bolverkson: Blood, beer and thunder!
-Aedan Turghaer: Life of a mercenary... it ain't easy.

We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...


And DM side: DM Clangeddin


 
      
Richard_Edmund
 
PostPosted: Tue, Jun 06 2017, 13:04 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 23 Sep 2012
Location: Western Australia (+8 GMT)

Seen frequenting the city a great deal more, the Necromaster of the Vaunted seems to invest a great deal of her time in the court of the dead inspecting the two large towers on the city's edge. Under the guardianship of her Blaspheme she disappears inside and seems to spend hours at a time before she is seen leaving, a heavy book of notes in hand she is seen making her way into the upper levels of the tower of the Damned...

_________________
Elwyn Sabel - Laura Jarshall - Mordoc Ebonhand

Discord: Bhaalorian#5715


 
      
That Guy
 
PostPosted: Tue, Jun 06 2017, 14:45 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Nov 2014

The shadowy figure of the Centurion Rhoe can be seen occasionally, since most times she is cloaked in shadow and unseen by all but those with the sharpest of eyes. She seems to be checking on guardsmen on duty, ensuring their attention to details, proper uniforms, and general "dutymindedness".
She does often joke with them, in a friendly banter, but, should anyone be out of line, she is quick to let them know as well. The word "fuck" is sprinkled generously in her vernacular in creative and unusual ways.


 
      
MisterLich
 
PostPosted: Tue, Jun 06 2017, 17:13 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 17 Jul 2013

The shadows have eyes, in Tarkuul - and Osiris can be seen around the Enclave publicly now.

He seems to be building a following for his religion for any and all interested parties who might have an interest in Fiends, power, lore, or anything related to such. He aids the officials of the Living City in any capacity he can when asked upon as well.


Preparations seem to be underway for a certain mushroom farming class as well, as Osiris looks for individuals in the city capable of teaching mushroom farming, to be paid to spend time instructing others on the task eventually.


Lastly, as far as his activities in the city go, he has been seen praying in the now vacant temple in the Court of the Living, in an effort to have the area filled with the Lord of Decay's presence, in the preparations for eventually,
hopefully, commissioning the temple as a place of worship to the fiend lord.

_________________
Osiris Masud

Image


 
      
Yimmi
 
PostPosted: Tue, Jun 06 2017, 22:22 PM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 27 Dec 2014
Location: Santiago, Chile

Jacob has been seen lately moving in the city. He spends most of the day on the library,
and when he leaves it he then goes to the laboratories of the magisterium, where he tests the facilities.
The last days he has been seen warding some areas of said laboratories, and trying different spells, also he has been seen speaking with the living guard and members of the black company, who knows why?...

_________________
-Jacob Hel'Tharan: Knowledge through sacrifice.
-Bjalfi Bolverkson: Blood, beer and thunder!
-Aedan Turghaer: Life of a mercenary... it ain't easy.

We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...


And DM side: DM Clangeddin


 
      
bobofwestoregonusa
 
PostPosted: Wed, Jun 07 2017, 11:19 AM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 09 Jun 2012
Location: Eastern Washington

The Speaker can be seen traveling about the city taking various skilled labourer from throughout the population and conducting estimates for construction and prices as well as taking stock of what he has at his disposal in terms of resources. He pays special attention to the Court of the Dead.

_________________
Image
Gerald Edmund
Discord: Metal Viking Guy #5433

DC taxation is theft!


 
      
Lisa
 
PostPosted: Fri, Jun 09 2017, 17:53 PM 



Player

Joined: 04 Jun 2017

The cautious Sililith, a new recruit, usually spends her time training so that she may be of use to her superiors. When she is not out hunting she can be found outside of Castle Tarkuul, or in the library.


 
      
That Guy
 
PostPosted: Fri, Jun 09 2017, 19:10 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Nov 2014

While Sililith trains, the Centurion of Black Company can occasionally be seen watching with an approving nod,
other times, she is still watching, but from the shadows.


 
      
Vision_Foresight
 
PostPosted: Mon, Jun 12 2017, 3:07 AM 



Player

Joined: 09 Jun 2017

A portal makes it's presence in Tarkuul and a young man steps out. He heads from the portal to the Castle, and downstairs to the library. Books are piled on desks as research is being conducted.


 
      
MisterLich
 
PostPosted: Mon, Jun 12 2017, 18:58 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 17 Jul 2013

A new work appears in the library of Tarkuul, written by an infamous priest in the city.

_________________
Osiris Masud

Image


 
      
Yimmi
 
PostPosted: Sun, Jun 18 2017, 7:01 AM 

User avatar

DM

Joined: 27 Dec 2014
Location: Santiago, Chile

The moustached man that resides on Tarkuul has been more activate this days.
After sometime not leaving the library and laboratory for almost anything. He is seen walking through the city once again. He mostly goes to the inn, and when not doing so he opens a portal and walks into it, only to return a few hours later. If someone was close to him during this times, that person could notice that his boots are covered with snow...
After doing this he returns to the Magisterium, carrying several books under his arm.

_________________
-Jacob Hel'Tharan: Knowledge through sacrifice.
-Bjalfi Bolverkson: Blood, beer and thunder!
-Aedan Turghaer: Life of a mercenary... it ain't easy.

We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...


And DM side: DM Clangeddin


 
      
That Guy
 
PostPosted: Tue, Jun 20 2017, 20:08 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 13 Nov 2014

Anyone seeing Roach today might notice a grin under her hood, and she is in a generally better mood... her use of the word fuck, still prevalent though


 
      
Estara
 
PostPosted: Tue, Jun 20 2017, 22:45 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 23 Feb 2007

A certain blonde had made a few stops in Tarkuul of late, and seen the Speaker at least once during most of those stops. These visits might be noted by some. It also may be noted that one of these visits she was seen carrying a small body out of the city and into a portal to some other place.

_________________
'Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1023 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group