View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Simeron

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 04 2011, 15:33 PM 

Player

If any question his purpose, he simply states he is visiting Headmistress Irae'arra D'Tsab and getting familiar with the city proper. His face is covered in a greyish mask, his clothing is similar in color but appears neat and well cared for.

A pair of short blades rest over his back and he moves with a very smooth walk, silent like a ghost almost. He normally puts his toe down first, letting his heel follow rather then the normal way people walk.

The one thing he asks about most is the Plane of Shadows and how to survive there once he finds a way into it.

Simeron

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 07 2011, 16:11 PM 

Player

[The grey figure moves about the city seems harder to see now and stays close to the shadows. His form seems to blend into them, almost as if he was one with them. Occasionally, it seems there are two of him, one greyish, one black as night but then, they are gone. He tends to keep to himself for the most part, rarely speaking to anyone save a nod or a "Well Met". When he does, it is in quiet whispers in private chambers, often with a pseudo dragon in tow.]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]