View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
chaoskid_14

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 02 2011, 15:29 PM 

Player

A dark robed figure can be seen walking around the Living City dressed in a Black and obsidian with long sleeves and a pure white Glove on his right hand stained with blood but his left arm consists of a huge obsidian Gauntlet with a large metal plate covering his left shoulder, on this plate is a symbol of the Forsaken Lord himself however it might be covered at times by his Cloak that also has the Symbol of the Vaunted on it.

Apothis stands outside the Temple of Velsharoon Glancing around the living City with a sigh of relief.

At last i have finally found what i have been searching for after so many years of travel and hardship i have arrived at the Living City and i now stand outside A temple of the Forsaken Lord ready to embrace my destiny and serve as a Necrophant of The Vaunted.

Apothis heads into the Temple and spots a well dressed entity praying in front of the idol form what i saw this entity had bleached white bone hands and no signs of flesh on his body and after his prayer Apothis looks on with interesting curiosity and as he did the entity noticed and began to indulge me in some delightful information and even gave me a book entitled "mythalas blood and magic" form what i gathered this entity spoke with an unusual tone and seemed to radiate a lot of negative energy i could tell right away whatever this being was he was incredibly powerful and only a fool would not be able to see it.

Apothis speaks in a calm and collected manner although sounding creepy but ever so polite he continues to walk around carrying an extensive collection of tomes about the Forsaken Lord and work in the Temple of the Vaunted praying and doing whatever he can to aid The Crypt Lord to the best of his abilities

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 04 2011, 9:45 AM 

Player

*Valkin is seen within the temple of velsharoon looking about for this new Necrophant, he would as Ramin if he has been seen and what times he frequents the temple so he could arrange a meeting with him, and would inquire if Apothis has donated the tome that he spoke of yet an if not he would depart and return from time to time till he ran into Apothis once more*

chaoskid_14

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 09 2011, 12:33 PM 

Player

*Apothis would be in the Temple of Velsharoon doing his duties and praying often to the Lord of the Forsaken Crypt.*

*Also Apothis can bee seen with quite a large Tome in his hands that is entitled The Lord of the forsaken crypt and if one were to ask Apothis would say *"The book is done however i am in the process of its finalization but will be available very shortly for the residents of Tarkuul at the earliest Convince"

chaoskid_14

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 25 2011, 4:22 AM 

Player

*Apothis can be seen walking around aimlessly looking for someone in the living city, he also seems to have huge tome under his arm with various red lettering on it and a chain hanging roughly twenty centimeters on the spine of the book with a skull trinket at the end*

ehh..*appothis seems to sill look around aimlessly sighing* i finally have the entire book to lend him, and need talk to him on a further note regarding such a tome. . and i can't seem to find him and i have looked everywhere i can, perhaps he's busy . . i might have to return later to speak with him. ., if i manage to find him. *Apothis chuckels and sighs once again and heads back into the Temple of Velsharoon*

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 25 2011, 21:52 PM 

Player

Captain Aly'isgar would pause and query the individual simply due to their apparent aimlessness. She would think him either lost or under the influence of some drug or alcohol, though she would not say so.

Her helm off she is a strikingly beautiful drowess, if one can get past that wild hair that seems to have a life of it's own. Her eyes crimson and her features serious. Her tone neutral and her drow accent minimal she speaks in common.

"I am Captain Aly'isgar of the Living Guard, are you in need of assistance?"

chaoskid_14

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 28 2011, 11:28 AM 

Player

*Apothis would stop and greet the lovely drowess lady with a bow* very pleased to meet you m'lady i am Apothis void Fettel a necrophant and i am looking for the professes of the deathless arts i have something i need to discuss with him but it seems he has not been around as of late. . if you see him please tell him i require him in the temple of Velsharoon at his discretion. *and with that he bows again* farewell m'lady. . *apothis would turn back and head into the temple of Velashron*

Fierene Havenstar

PostPosted: Sat, Oct 29 2011, 17:39 PM 

Player

"Then when I see Professor Valkin I shall tell him of your need to speak with him." Is Aly'isgar's reply, she accepts his bow with a polite nod and continues on her rounds.

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 30 2011, 9:08 AM 

Player

*Valkin spends the odd hour in the temple of the vaunted, wither it is to use the equipment within or to pay respects to the vaunted. On one such visit he seeks out Apothis to compleet a discussion had some time ago*

chaoskid_14

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 31 2011, 3:52 AM 

Player

*Apothis would walk out of the temple of Velsharoon with his head held high and a spring in his step he appears very enlightened and wares a happy twisted grin carrying his huge tome*

:!: viewtopic.php?p=1025991#p1025991

all who pass and question this individual about his obvious happy state would learn he has finally completed a book of sorts although they will have no idea what it looks like or what it contains only that it is very precious to him and could change the fate of all who read it.

*Apothis after making his appearances and greetings heads towards the "professor of the deathless arts"
with great caution and haste*

chaoskid_14

PostPosted: Mon, Oct 31 2011, 9:41 AM 

Player

*Apothis seems very satisfied with flow of visitors in the Temple and would be happy to great them and offer his "assistance" any way he can*

*after the prayers have been done Apothis has sat down in the study with the help of his summon they get set to work on another copy for a "special individual"*

chaoskid_14

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 08 2012, 1:00 AM 

Player

Apothis seems rather cooped up in the Temple of The Vaunted as of late, although he can still be seen putting up a small alter to Velsharoon with his usual sign behind it.

with his success of his last book, he now spends some of his time reading from certain books in the Temple searching for answers, whatever he is looking for it is definitely unclear to some but with his obvious determination perhaps it will make it's self known sooner than expected.

chaoskid_14

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 19 2012, 3:00 AM 

Player

Apothis spends more time in his studies to delegate what needs to be done, anyone who has seen him lately knows he has the look of great interest towards his studies.

when not on his studies he freely walks around the Temple giving whatever assistance he can to the followers and visitors to the temple while setting up his usual signs just outside the temple door and putting a casual greeter inside the temple it is obvious the greeter is some form of undead.

chaoskid_14

PostPosted: Sun, Feb 19 2012, 3:58 AM 

Player

Apothis would move around Tarkuul and eventually stopping to examine some peculiar runes with the help form an undead he jots down some notes and everything he can then heads back the the Temple's books.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]