View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Ta2D

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 27 2011, 3:59 AM 

Player

*A note left in plain view*

I need to speak with both of you together. I have completed my research and the writing of my ritual for the removal of the useless decayed flesh surrounding my wings. I would like both of you to review my works. Please let me know when we can all meet.

Lilith

P Three

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 27 2011, 4:01 AM 

DM

I am free most of the time

Irae'arra

//finally FINALLY have the next few days off. Will be on!

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 27 2011, 9:05 AM 

Player

I will be able to speak with you soon, perhaps within the weeks end, my current research makes me fairly unreachable except for these time. I myself have been researching such, and look forward to comparing our works.

Regards

Prof Valkin Mulgin.

// i am at uni a lot this week, mon-fri 8am-4pm GMT +8 anytime after that can be done for me (so long as its not to late) or alternatively anytime Friday night, Saturday or Sunday can work for me.

Ta2D

PostPosted: Tue, Sep 27 2011, 18:37 PM 

Player

I look forward to meeting with you both. I see a glorious future for Tarkuul and us all. Let us demonstrate to the City and ourselves that the power and might of death and decay unite us. That we shall all rise to new levels.

Lilith

// As you both know i am around alot. If this weekend works better for you both i will make myself available. hit me in PMs so that we can arrange the RP

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]