View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
P Three

PostPosted: Fri, Sep 02 2011, 0:27 AM 

DM

People of Tarkuul;
Having been attacked in Wiltun for no greater crime than breathing, while the guard did nothing, I have been told I am also not allowed to protect myself.

Do as you see fit, but I urge avoiding Fortress Wiltun whilst these laws are in force. One never knows when the whim of un-written law will make a victim of us. It is clear they value more their own wants than the safety of travelers within, and I value all of our people too much to let you go into this unawares. There is nothing there we cannot reach through other measures; I recommend you use them.

In all sincerity;
Irae'arra D'Tsab

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

Ta2D

PostPosted: Sun, Sep 11 2011, 8:13 AM 

Player

I have witnessed varying degrees of tolerance and intolerance in Wiltun. It is my belief that some of the guards bring their own agendas into their duty. This may be a prime opportunity to expose the chaos weakness of their group. My suggestion, be nice. Until it is time to not be nice!
I am not saying this to create strife or cause of war, simply for us to identify the real motives of the individuals wearing their uniform.

Lilith

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]