View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Demented Doctor

PostPosted: Sat, Apr 02 2011, 18:06 PM 

Player

A new figure can found walking moung the library tower and temple. Darkly robed as most of the city with the striking feature of a Dottore's Plauge Mask, and a staff with the design of a coiled serpent at the top of it. He spends much time in the research rooms of anatomists, speaking little in his sembian accent.

ValkinMulgin

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 06 2011, 10:30 AM 

Player

*At some point during one of his visits a skeleton would approach him offering him a piece of folded parchment sealed with red wax, for those who may have seen such a transaction it was sealed with the personal crest of the High Magistari*

P Three

PostPosted: Wed, Apr 06 2011, 11:12 AM 

DM

The diminutive Drowess, when she stops in Tarkuul, spends her usual time watching the new arrival, fingers toying with the mithril chain holding her spellbook to her waist.

Yee-haw!

Aly'dra Zau'ana: Priestessish Of Eilistraee
Danika Nefzen: Druid of the Earthmother
Delia Am'Anodel: Paladin of Torm

maimed247

PostPosted: Mon, Apr 11 2011, 15:27 PM 

Player

*A large figure dressed in the Living Guards uniform watches the new comer on his rounds. Occasionally pausing to view his movements, if the man should notice, the captain would incline his head curtly and offer his assistance*

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]