View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
Anatida
 
PostPosted: Fri, Jan 13 2012, 13:51 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 08 Sep 2011
Location: Texas Y'all

Many drowsies were online yesterday and wanted to participate. I'll not post the exact plans here, just ask if you are interested in joining your kin for some RP fun please be around today (Friday) at 7 pm GMT.

I haven't found a DM to help out yet, but oh well... We'll see if one presents themself.

Blessings,
~Ana

_________________
Image
Iim'mur'ss - Grandmaster Shadowdancer / Aaralyn - Diplomat / Oleander - Toxic Desert Flower


 
      
Gondor
 
PostPosted: Fri, Jan 13 2012, 14:08 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 21 Mar 2007
Location: Belgium

I may be able to join, depending on how far get in my study shedule.

_________________
"Unite with the essence of your blade, forge your mind and make it strong, for a blade breaks as fast as it's wielder."
Lo'milmar Cil'in, the Path of Athiyk'VElve


 
      
Estara
 
PostPosted: Fri, Jan 13 2012, 14:53 PM 



Player

Joined: 23 Feb 2007

I think this means from 11am-2pm for us American peoples! Should be able to be there.


 
      
Karelg
 
PostPosted: Fri, Jan 13 2012, 16:36 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 22 Nov 2007

Will be tight, I may show up although later since I'll be done with sports right when the event starts.

_________________
Login - Sevk
Xa'chena - The lost child of Lolth


 
      
Zanthair
 
PostPosted: Fri, Jan 13 2012, 16:57 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 03 Jun 2007
Location: [st]Ultrinnan[/st] [st]Edonil[/st] Nec'perya

i think i got work then

_________________
Slander [Zanthair Akarupa of the Horsemen of the Apcalypse] - Sorcerer 'Mediocreare'
Isendu't'tar Ussen'd'Vhid d'My'ana'd'Xull'd'Vharcan - possibly the longest name in Amia
Tiffany Seagrass - weak and fragile weaver of words


 
      
AngelicReaper
 
PostPosted: Fri, Jan 13 2012, 18:01 PM 

User avatar

Player

Joined: 09 Nov 2008
Location: I dont even know anymore...

Good luck!

_________________
Image

Braller Thunderbeard: The Dwarven mini-Jesus with a porn star name. Blasphemous.
Dante: "He is likely to heal you as he is likely to smite you."


 
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group