| AMIA ARCHIVE https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/ |
|
| A house vanishing (IC and OOC) https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=62506 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Duskryn [ Sat, Dec 03 2011, 3:52 AM ] |
| Post subject: | A house vanishing (IC and OOC) |
(IC) It appears that Delia and a host of servants have packed up and moved on out of Edonil. Rumors say they are heading back to Menzoberrenzan. OOC Note: Okay yes I know, I got the IC consequences of attacking another drow in public, and that fall out of that is totally fine and dandy. However I have been thinking for sometime about doing this, due to the fact that I sort of got tired of playing a drow female. Playing drow priestess is fun and all, but it started to not have fun with it for a while now. Al the Vandree members are cool and everything and its not you guys, nor is it any other player in the drow community. I am still gonna be playing drow regardless, but just staying out of the direct politics and going back to something that was more fun for me over the years. Now I know some folks may wish to keep Vandree running, but not because I don't think anyone will do anything wrong, but I made a promise to my sis and some of the older Vandree players that only those of direct Vandree blood will run the house and one who me and my sis agree on, due to the old Vandree's rich history, before all the talk about Vandree's killing priestesses Also I am not disencouraged in the least by recent events, far from it |
|
| Author: | beciv [ Sat, Dec 03 2011, 4:30 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A house vanishing (IC and OOC) |
I understand completely. If you aren't having fun doing what you are doing there is really no reason to do it. This is a game not a job that you clock in and get paid to do whether you like what you are doing or not. You have the option to do something diferent that makes the game enjoyable to you. I am glad you are still playing drow and will get the continuing oppertunity to roleplay with you. |
|
| Author: | Fierene Havenstar [ Sat, Dec 03 2011, 5:30 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A house vanishing (IC and OOC) |
Ul'ath'tallar Nizzre'tyne hears the rumors and takes down the current Temple Ranking to update it yet again while sitting in her office. Before starting she raises her glass of elf blood whiskey in the air with a toast. "May the Dread Queen guide you well." //I'm going to miss Delia and your great RP with her. However, I know what you mean. You have to be having fun especially with an evil drow. I'm so happy that you're going to have drow to run around with still. Selfishly I am glad you'll be there to RP with. |
|
| Author: | Gremin [ Sat, Dec 03 2011, 5:37 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A house vanishing (IC and OOC) |
Thanks for leading the house, enjoyed myself alot during my period in the house. |
|
| Author: | AngelicReaper [ Sat, Dec 03 2011, 5:42 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A house vanishing (IC and OOC) |
Ooc: I want to personally thank u for the Awsome rp that accursed in the last few days. I loved every min of it. I know u said it already but it was never my intint to try and do what happen. I did what I could ic in the back ground and oocly help u guys. I hope vandree dosny die cause velve would be sad theitlr would be no one to take revenge on her. But I do agree. Why I take breaks and play other drow. Just hope we lose u as a player. Cause u did amazing under what happened.again thank u for the rp. And wanted to put my two cents in ^_^ |
|
| Author: | Ratselhaft [ Sat, Dec 03 2011, 6:29 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A house vanishing (IC and OOC) |
Glad to hear you'll be around as another Drow still... Will miss Delia.. Whos gonna get Jhal into trouble now.. Sigh.. i suppose i'll have to do that on my own now. |
|
| Author: | LifeSpeech68 [ Sat, Dec 03 2011, 7:19 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A house vanishing (IC and OOC) |
Alaund would close his eyes and then remove the broach of Vandree from his cloak and cast it away in the darkness of the underdark tunnels. // No problem man was fun and cool RP. |
|
| Author: | AngelicReaper [ Sat, Dec 03 2011, 10:43 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A house vanishing (IC and OOC) |
I really do hate typeing on my phone.... never works out spelling wise for me lol Still love yeah Sonic |
|
| Author: | Duskryn [ Sat, Dec 03 2011, 11:40 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A house vanishing (IC and OOC) |
Hey you guys are all cool, and I never take anything OOCly |
|
| Author: | GolbezLunar [ Sat, Dec 03 2011, 18:33 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A house vanishing (IC and OOC) |
I really hope a new player shows up with a new house. More houses the more fun. |
|
| Author: | blaq valor [ Sat, Dec 03 2011, 19:29 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A house vanishing (IC and OOC) |
"And so the flies are separated from the spiders..." he sighs as he touches the place where his Vandree insignia once was, but quick to stay in step with his mistress Jhal'vyrae as they go about their business in the great city of Edonil. |
|
| Author: | AngelicReaper [ Sat, Dec 03 2011, 20:52 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A house vanishing (IC and OOC) |
I still feel bad. The rp was getting very interesting. |
|
| Author: | Brenin [ Sun, Dec 04 2011, 0:05 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A house vanishing (IC and OOC) |
IC: She repeatedly casts a cantrip of invisibility on her Vandree insignia to hide it as she goes about her business. Meeting to discuss something very secretive with Jhal'vyrae seemed to be her one and only goal, now accomplished she goes back to performing her not-so-nice experiments on any creature unlucky enough to be trapped in her undeadly web. Still she magically scours all evidence of any blood from said house on a constant basis. Mutters to herself, "Usstan feels at fault, but sees the sacrifice made. So I will accept it as thus, let Delia leave along with the stained house, I shall wash my hands of it." Proceeds to polish another more prominent token upon her lapel, that of a M'elzar. //Um, I feel a little bad too, me a Vandree noob and Delia was sort of protecting my character's honor IC when she got involved in said "fun" event. Though it seems to have given IC reason change up things for you Duskryn, just ask if we can help out with anything. I was tired as heck too and wasn't contributing to RP as much as I would have liked, will miss our sessions already. I was very impressed with Duskryn's/Delia's RP. |
|
| Author: | Silent2001 [ Sun, Dec 04 2011, 16:49 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A house vanishing (IC and OOC) |
// Uh, you can't say "no one else can run the vandree house", I'm sure if someone picked up the house and then began to lead it (whilst keeping true to drow lore) theres no reason it can't re-emerge. You can't make OOC edicts in an attempt to influence IC reactions - its just not done. Sorry. And if this is an IC post why do I see a number of OOC posts, stay IC or make a topic in the general forum instead of cluttering up an IC forum with lengthy goodbyes. |
|
| Author: | GolbezLunar [ Sun, Dec 04 2011, 17:13 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A house vanishing (IC and OOC) |
//I will support any one 100% ICly and OOCly if the want to to rebuild Vandree, or remake there own house. Expecally if they are new and need help. |
|
| Author: | Duskryn [ Sun, Dec 04 2011, 18:44 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A house vanishing (IC and OOC) |
Okay Silent and Ra'Mora, before I had the okay to bring back Vandree someone has to have a strong enough link to the family. All of Delia's blood female daughters are dead, then Raele's decsendants are no where on this isle. Currently there is no one with that kind of link left, besides Vistren, but he is a male after all. I am not totally saying that no one can, but I would like to at least have some respect in regards in making sure that a faction that myself and my sister originally made in late 2003 early 2004 isn't going to be brought back just to be further taken down like it was when Jacqueline Vandree had taken over and the priestesses of Ultrinnan unleashed demons on it. Its like if someone was going to make a Duskryn descendant of Reis for instance, I would at least like to talk with them before they did it. |
|
| Author: | ainjyll [ Sun, Dec 04 2011, 23:27 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A house vanishing (IC and OOC) |
Any female member of Vandree with the proper amount of requisite cleric levels could re-emerge and lead. It's part of the deal. You asking to have a say-so in what the Vandree name is attached to would be like me asking to have a say-so in what happens with the Tinnerai name attached to it... or Veh coming back on the forums and saying that Golbez can't lead Qos. Unfortunately, stepping away from the faction means that you abandon all rights to any type of say-so in what happens. |
|
| Author: | DustSpray101 [ Sun, Dec 04 2011, 23:57 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A house vanishing (IC and OOC) |
Besides, by all rights House Vandree is a lore house straight out of Menzoberranzan if any of my google searches on the name are to be believed. I see no reason why they can't send another group over our direction. |
|
| Author: | Duskryn [ Mon, Dec 05 2011, 0:41 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A house vanishing (IC and OOC) |
DustSpray101 wrote: Besides, by all rights House Vandree is a lore house straight out of Menzoberranzan if any of my google searches on the name are to be believed. I see no reason why they can't send another group over our direction. True enough, but hey if someone wants to handle the skeletons feel free to |
|
| Author: | Estara [ Mon, Dec 05 2011, 16:39 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A house vanishing (IC and OOC) |
Now I really want someone to lie ICly....... I want my computer fixed now damn it! |
|
| Author: | Gunz [ Wed, Dec 07 2011, 1:54 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A house vanishing (IC and OOC) |
DustSpray101 wrote: Besides, by all rights House Vandree is a lore house straight out of Menzoberranzan That's correct. It's a canon lore Drow house. |
|
| Author: | Bella Rose [ Thu, Dec 08 2011, 10:25 AM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A house vanishing (IC and OOC) |
/Merchant house, not a noble house in Menzo. Anyone who wants to run it, can run it imo. Seeing as I've been out of the loop for a long time, it doesn't really matter what I say, and I'm indifferent too. Just don't be a filthy noob and do stupid shit; and read up on your Underdark lore and play a Drow, not yourself. Have fun. |
|
| Author: | AngelicReaper [ Thu, Dec 08 2011, 14:27 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A house vanishing (IC and OOC) |
I foresee this needing to be locked >.> |
|
| Author: | DustSpray101 [ Thu, Dec 08 2011, 15:19 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: A house vanishing (IC and OOC) |
Yea... Served its purpose. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|