| AMIA ARCHIVE https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/ |
|
| [IC] Goods from the Gauntlet brought to dos https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=61857 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Technopath [ Wed, Oct 26 2011, 1:52 AM ] |
| Post subject: | [IC] Goods from the Gauntlet brought to dos |
Those passing through the Tradehouse will see Vistren setting up shop and marking the items at his asking price. Sign would read LoD shop for the Underdarks finest. |
|
| Author: | Technopath [ Fri, Oct 28 2011, 21:55 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: [IC] Goods from the Gauntlet brought to dos |
*Note Posted in the Tradehouse behind one of the booths* To any and all that may have need of my services, I'll be here most times and if naut I am sure I am naut hard to find. I bring dos goods from the gauntlet and from topside. Leave a request on here if dos have need of anything particular. Ust'Cu'ce Vistren |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|