View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ] 
Kudark

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 01 2019, 18:39 PM 

Player

Might I suggest we add a forum for Benwick Hollow?

It would cover the Salandran Temple, Kampo's Storehouse, and the Shrine of Eillistraee, as well as the Benwick Hollow cemetary.
As of now, there is really nowhere to put IC posts for those places.

Last edited by Kudark on Thu, Oct 10 2019, 13:50 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Impknightofireland

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 01 2019, 18:41 PM 

Player

+1

That Guy

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 01 2019, 21:30 PM 

Player

+2

This is something that has always been missing!

Yimmi

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 04 2019, 10:20 AM 

Player

Maybe a bit late but I also think this is something missing!

We are southamerican rockers, nou sommes rockers sudamericaines...

And DM side: DM Clangeddin

robbi320

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 04 2019, 10:31 AM 

Player

I feel it being "East coast" honestly would be more fitting. Puts somewhat of an opposite to the West coast, makes it obvious where it is, and what encompasses it. I honestly never figured Kampo's, and especially the Shrine of Eilistraee to be part of Benwick Hollow.

Also, it ecompasses areas like Bendir Bay that also don't have any forum representation.

Pinkhaml86

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 04 2019, 19:20 PM 

Player

I like Robbies idea. amia east coast.

Impknightofireland

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 04 2019, 19:42 PM 

Player

East Coast, West Coast sounds to much like a rap battle is going to break out.

Kudark

PostPosted: Thu, Oct 10 2019, 13:49 PM 

Player

I've noticed that the Shrine of Eilistraee has a forum, so scratch that from my suggestion.

I am curious what the DM Team thinks of this though, for IC posts regarding the Benwick Hollow areas.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 16 2019, 9:59 AM 

Player

Is there actually so much going on there in the areas that do not ahve an own forum already that it is too much to go under PC notice and such?

Not against it mind, I just wondered if something new is going on there lately as before there never seemed a need for it (which doesn't mean there may not be one now!)

Kudark

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 16 2019, 15:22 PM 

Player

I don't know how much might be going on in those areas currently, but my point is that when things 'are' going on, or when people simply want to post regarding those areas, that there is an easily accessible forum location for them in which to do so, without having to search through other forums (not relevant to those locations) for previously made topics.

Far more has taken place at the Salandran Temple, Benwick Cemetery, and Kampo's, than the Triumvir which has its own forum that only covers one area. And, I do realize that the Triumvir is a stand-alone location deserving of its own forum, I'm not arguing against that, I'm merely suggesting a forum that covers three areas, that do have activity deserving of a place to make IC posts.

I have been holding off making IC posts for Kampo's, because I don't know what relevant forum to put them in.

Might there be DM suggestions as to where IC post should be made, for the three areas I mentioned, if there is no singular forum to put them in?

That Guy

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 16 2019, 15:28 PM 

Player

Kudark wrote:
I don't know how much might be going on in those areas currently, but my point is that when things 'are' going on, or when people simply want to post regarding those areas, that there is an easily accessible forum location for them in which to do so, without having to search through other forums (not relevant to those locations) for previously made topics.

Far more has taken place at the Salandran Temple, Benwick Cemetery, and Kampo's, than the Triumvir which has its own forum that only covers one area. And, I do realize that the Triumvir is a stand-alone location deserving of its own forum, I'm not arguing against that, I'm merely suggesting a forum that covers three areas, that do have activity deserving of a place to make IC posts.

I have been holding off making IC posts for Kampo's, because I don't know what relevant forum to put them in.

Might there be DM suggestions as to where IC post should be made, for the three areas I mentioned, if there is no singular forum to put them in?

+1, all of this.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 16 2019, 15:48 PM 

Player

I'd personally just say PC notice tbh.

Though as said, I am not opposed to have either a "Westcoast" one or simply an "other areas" one, if there is demand.

Kudark

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 16 2019, 17:54 PM 

Player

Amarice-Elaraliel wrote:
I'd personally just say PC notice tbh.

Though as said, I am not opposed to have either a "Westcoast" one or simply an "other areas" one, if there is demand.

The PC Notice Board, in my opinion, is just what the title implies, a singular place to put IC notices that cover multiple locations, without spamming the same notice in several forums. It's a great idea, but, again my opinion, not really the place to put IC goings on regarding locations not covered by a forum.

Having an "East Coast" (since we have a "West Coast" already), or "Other Areas" forum would make it much easier for Players to locate, and post, what their characters are doing in those areas, without spamming the PC Notice Board. Reading through this thread, there seems to be a popular agreement that such a forum is wanted, as I have seen no negative responses so far.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 16 2019, 18:11 PM 

Player

I'd personally prolly recommend "Other Areas" over "East Coast" (Sorry about the west confusion I was at work and my mind was kinda scatter-brained) as it will just cover every small area that has no own forum and will prevent us ending up at some point with 50 forums with 1 post a month.

Kudark

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 16 2019, 18:22 PM 

Player

Amarice-Elaraliel wrote:
I'd personally prolly recommend "Other Areas" over "East Coast" (Sorry about the west confusion I was at work and my mind was kinda scatter-brained) as it will just cover every small area that has no own forum and will prevent us ending up at some point with 50 forums with 1 post a month.

I agree wholeheartedly, and thank you for your responses.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 16 2019, 18:33 PM 

Player

Did this. Hope it works. Amia forum is a pain in the butt.

Kudark

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 16 2019, 20:18 PM 

Player

Thank you very much!
I appreciate the effort made, and a place to put IC posts in areas not covered by their own forums.

Amarice-Elaraliel

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 16 2019, 20:23 PM 

Player

Most welcome! Forum work was overdue anyways. Haha. Well I guess one topic is resolved then, at least. :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]