View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
Feonir

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 21 2005, 22:17 PM 

Player

~ High over the Brogendenstine forest~

The goblins were out at their usual game, attacking anything and anyone that came near their woods, causing mischief on each other however they could, and generally just being goblins.

Inside their stronghold, three shamans were chirping and squawking at the king trying to get him to listen to their own goblinistic points of view. “King mustes attack stinky dwarfeses now!” One of them grunted and began unfurling a rotting scroll with some shrewd battle plans on it. “No king must dig deeper into caveses, have more room for nagging goblin females!”
Another barked. The third goblin shaman was too preoccupied with some toe-jam in his feet to notice or care about the discussion.

They squawked and chirped until finally a loud high-pitched scream was heard from outside the caves. “AIIIIIEEEEEE!” And then silence. Soon a goblin, almost utterly missing all its limbs crawled into the room on its stumps for arms, trailing long pools of blood behind it. It croaked out weakly “Orcses! Orcses come! Chop clan to bits!” before it to succumbed to the blood loss and fell away from the world to never chirp and bother the world with its inane life again.

The Shamans called what goblins were left to them and barricaded the wooden gates and started squawking amongst them selves. “What shall we’ses doo!?” One whined out. The king donned his bent dirty copper crown and stood on top of a small boulder, screeching aloud. “Goblins of clan Bwog! Hears me! Weses strong! We fight stinky orcs and sends them back to cave theyses from!” He screeched, sending his high-pitched nasally voice splashing along the cave, he screeched for many a minute inspiring his goblin ranks as they raised crudely made weapons whooping and hollering in chorus… That is, until a finely made arrow split the kings head in half, sticking in the back of his head splattering the goblins in the front ranks in what can only be called a minimal amount of brain, soon after another two split his chest, ripping the limp lifeless goblin in half before he even hit the ground.

The gate they had worked on to bolster cracked once and came thundering down around them as giant six foot orcs poured through. A goblin shaman foolishly tried to launch a death spell at an orc, simply grunted as he shrugged it off, driving his serrated blade through the top of its head, cleaving it clean in half as a fine spray of misty blood covered the floor around it.

A goblin fighter thought he was being smart when he stabbed at an orc head, soon realizing that it was simply a head on a belt, as he was only a three-foot goblin who had thought him bigger than what he was. And soon wasn’t even three feet as the Orc chopped the bugger in half for wrecking his trophy, spraying the walls of the cave that saw so many adventurers’ lives end in blood.

The goblins went down by the tens of twenties, scores of goblins scampering about wildly, trying their best to make sure their allies were in front of the orcs and not themselves, the orcs pressed on, their grunts and laughs filled the caves as goblins were skewered and left over open flames, some garlic and other herbs often in their mouths. The goblins not immediately slaughtered like cattle were stuffed into cramped cages and left to rot, or poked by the orc young. The orcs rout was flawless, almost no casualties, except for Gruunash who fell in a hole, and Brogdak who fell on top of Gruunash as he fell in the hole… Where an unfortunate goblin happened to be hiding, turning him into a fine paste as all seven hundred pounds of orc landed square on him.

Battle horns blew and stragglers were hunted down as the orcs immediately started clearing their new home out, picks and hammers replacing swords and bows. They wasted no time in turning the smelly caves into their own stronghold.

The king of those orcs wasted no time in barking out his new decree, snapping orders and sitting in his throne of goblin bones. “Make this place secure brothers, as soon we will mass and march on that dwarves town and take our rightful place in this land!” Another chorus of grunts and barking cheers arose from the orcs who stood guard in the king’s room.

The goblins which caused so much pain and agony in Brog were finally routed and gone, lost to the winds that claimed so many other tribes of their kin, lost to the same fate all fell to who thought themselves superior. However, the price of evicting the pests may have been too high, for the fires of war fueled in the forest were stoked by the wicked orcs, and their quest for blood on the dwarves.

"I'm going to spend all my money on ale and whores." "Okay roll for whores." "That's 1d4 whores right?"

Edgewalker

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 21 2005, 22:24 PM 

Player

All I'm sayin if they rolled the gobbies so easily they better be tough Feo!

Elektus Asperon De'Shaun
Wild Stag

Feonir

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 21 2005, 22:57 PM 

Player

Well i converted the goblins to amia standards, meaning no retardedness, and the orcsi set to neutral did indeed roll over them, sides all the epic areas are due out for 107-108, so hang tight, lots and lots of new baddies comin up.

"I'm going to spend all my money on ale and whores." "Okay roll for whores." "That's 1d4 whores right?"

Grymia

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 21 2005, 22:58 PM 

Player

Just so long as we have no Miniature Giant Space Hamsters Feo.. if I see one you know I'm sanitizing the freakin' island..

Feonir

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 21 2005, 23:00 PM 

Player

Well we are getting a flameing buttmunch but he isnt a spawn, just a random bauble of Matts, and look forward to the New brog manor, FULL underdark refit and new duregar in update 107-108, depending on time and who has the mod ^.^;

Grymia

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 21 2005, 23:01 PM 

Player

A full Underdark Refit.... OOOOOoooooo... I gotta check this out.. :)

Feonir

PostPosted: Mon, Mar 21 2005, 23:33 PM 

Player

100% refit, remade, repaired so everyone can freely hunt there from levels 15 to 30. By update 107-108...unless my amia module corrupts itself again....Which its had habit of doing a whole lot lately.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]