View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
Kamina

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 31 2020, 10:45 AM 

Player

(A poster appears in Kampo's, though its posting raises eyebrows as one of the Red Lizardmen of the Quagmire had traveled to post it.)

Greetings Amians, I am Siz'lanir. I am one of the Red skinned kin of the Quagmire and have recently returned from my past decade of adventuring to come back to the desolation of my home island. Now fortified with over ten years of adventuring, I have challenged the Quagmire's previous Tribe Leader and have won the title of the Tribe Leader of the Mercenary Camp.

Times are tough, as I am sure this island is aware. However a novel solution came to my mind. From the countless epic adventures I have been on, I was rather absent minded as storing my treasures. In order to help bolster my kin's defences against the now growing in strength Green Tribe, I wish to sell you these chests and the items within. Some will be held in an auction style, some will be sold in a limited number.

I wish to appeal to both those who are awake in the day and those who are awake at night, and thus I will attempt to hold two sales on the same given day.

Now you may be asking yourself two questions:

One - How are you writing to nicely? Well, I am illiterate but I have employed one of the numerous literate visitors to this camp to aid in constructing this.

Two - Why don't you sell all of your chests at once? I learned from one of my adventuring partners, a Halfling who was a member of the Thieves Guild, that I can earn greater coin by dripping these goods slowly in to the market. And as such, I shall have these chests brought forward from the various places I stored them and sell the goods within them upon opening them. This means my sales may be rather random in its contents.

Our sales shall be held at the Mercenary Camp, inside my tent near the gate's entrance and lodestone.

I shall henceforth categorise the items as such:

Yellow - Items of name but no notable origin, but are sizeable in stock (// unlimited)
Orange - Items of name but are not unique to the market.
Red - Items of name unique to the market, unseen on the isles before.
Purple - Exotic one-of-a-kind items.

You may only buy one of the Yellow and Orange items per purchase to allow others the chance to buy them.

And am I proud to announce our first sale day!

//Monday 3rd February

Morning Sale - 11am - 1pm GMT+0

Sale list:

Mephit's Superb Emerald Band - Bracer - Acid Resist 15 /-, Skill Bonus: Set Trap +6, Spell Resistance: 18. - 100,000 gp.
Veiderg's Amazing Aquamarine Mantle - Cloak - Cold Resist 10 /-, Charisma +3, Skill Bonus: Open Lock +7. - 100,000 gp.
Soulsmite - Warhammer - Damage Bonus: Negative Energy 4 damage, Enhancement Bonus +5, Dexterity +3. - 200,000 gp.
Darkburner - Greatsword - Damage Bonus: Negative Energy 4 damage, Enhancement Bonus +5, Keen. - 200,000 gp.

Petite Shoes of Intuition - Boots - Armour Bonus +5, Charisma Bonus +3. - 1,500,000 gp. - 3 pairs for sale.

-For Auction only, these items will be auctioned from 12pm gmt+0-

Fullplate of the Spellsword - Fullplate - Armour Bonus +5, 0% Arcane Spell Failure, +1 Constitution, +8 Discipline. - Auction Starts at 2,500,000 gp.

Bonsai Iceberry Bush - Miscellaneous - Iceberry 2x a day, Flame Weapon (15) 2x a day, acts as a full Book of Transmutation - Auction Starts at 2,500,000 gp.

Evening Sale - 9pm - 11pm GMT+0

Bitterglitter - Necklace - Acid Resist 15 /-, Saving Throw Bonus: Fear +3, Skill Bonus: Concentration +7. - 100,000 gp.
Darktooths - Shuriken - Damage Bonus: Negative Energy 1d6, Enhancement Bonus +5, Massive Criticals 1d8. - 200,000 gp.
Twitchscreen - Small Shield - Armour Bonus +5, Electrical Resist 10 /-, Intelligence +3. - 250,000 gp.
Froststinger - Morningstar - Damage Bonus: Cold 1d6, Enhancement Bonus +5, Improved Saving Bonus: Positive Energy +5. - 200,000 gp.

Lesser Ioun Stone: Chrysoprase - Ioun Stone - +5 Hide and Move Silently when activated. - 2,000,000gp. 4 for sale.

-For Auction only, these items will be auctioned from 10pm gmt+0-

Partisan of Retribution - Halberd - Enhancement +5, Damage Bonus: Positive 1d8, Massive Criticals 1d8, Keen. - Auction starts at 3,000,000gp.

Chultan Red Macaw - VFX (Parrot sits on your shoulder, VFX depends on your model phenotype) AND Bottled Companion - Parrot (Either called Parrot or a custom name). - Auction starts at 2,000,000gp.

The minimum rates for these auctions will be set depending on the attendees.

I look forward to seeing you and thank you once more for aiding our people's plight against the onslaught of the Greenskin Tribe.

-Siz'lanir, tribe leader.

unknown, never completely trusted but always inducing wonder
when met"

Kamina

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 03 2020, 11:24 AM 

Player

With a jingling of a merchant's chime, the shop opens!

when met"

Kamina

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 03 2020, 12:38 PM 

Player

With the shop vacant, Siz'lanir closes up early to get down in other business. A notice is sent that he looks forward to seeing people at the evening sale.

when met"

Kamina

PostPosted: Mon, Feb 03 2020, 21:02 PM 

Player

With a jingling of a merchant's chime, the shop opens once more today!

when met"

Kamina

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 12 2020, 16:19 PM 

Player

A notice is sent around to Kampo's.

I will once more be opening my tent for you to purchase items from. I have more chests arriving here in two days, and I will host the sale a few days after.

Due to the success of my last sale, I shall be selling TWO RED items and TWO PURPLE items.

//Tuesday 18th Feburary, first sale at 11am-1pm GMT+0, second sale at 9pm-11pm GMT+0.

when met"

Kamina

PostPosted: Fri, Feb 14 2020, 21:01 PM 

Player

A notice is sent containing the details for ((Wednesday 19th's)) stock:

Morning Sale - 11am - 1pm GMT+0

Sale list:

(Yellow items are unlimited but a max of one of each per player account)

Shockshard - Dagger - Damage Bonus: Electrical 1d6 Damage, Enhancement Bonus +5, Keen - 300,000 gp.
Ashdoom - Helm - AC Bonus +5, Damage Resistance: Fire 10 / -, Improved Saving Throws: Fear +3, Skill Bonus Concentration +1. - 200,000 gp.
Amywiel's Horrendous Selenite Waders - Boots - Armor Bonus Vs. Human +6 (Dodge), Damage Resistance: Cold 10 / -, Skill Bonus: Appraise +8. - 100,000 gp.
Fireblight - Necklace - AC Bonus +5, Charisma Bonus +3, Skill Bonus: Perform +6. - 500,000 gp.

Iron Tiger's Talons - Kama - Damage Bonus: Piercing 1d8 Damage, Enhancement Bonus +5, Keen, On Hit: Blindness DC-20 50% / 2 Rounds - 2,500,000 gp. - 3 pairs for sale.

-For Auction only, these items will be auctioned from 12pm gmt+0-

Leather Wrapping of the Enduring Kin - Belt - Freedom, +2 Constitution, +1 Regeneration, +6 Heal. - Auction Starts at 2,500,000 gp.

Scout's Insignia - Ring - Wisdom +3, Spot +8, Listen +8, See Invisibility 3x a day - Auction starts at 1,000,000gp.

Experimental slim-stock Gnomish Sniper - Heavy Crossbow

Sin'lanir's Notes: A unique crossbow of Gnomish origin, though it was acquired after we thwarted the plans of an evil collector, so its exact origin is unknown. What IS known is that this weapon is a one-of-a-kind prototype. It contains two core components, the Crossbow itself and its self-generating ammo dispenser that can dispense unique ammunition bound to this crossbow once a day.

Heavy Crossbow - +5 Attack Bonus, +5 Mighty, 2d12 Massive Critical, +1 Strength

Silencer Bolt - 1d8 Magical Damage, On-hit: Silence DC 20, 2 rounds / 50%

These are one in the same item, auction starts at 4,000,000 gp.

Divine Mythal - Mythal of massive power. - Auction starts at 2,000,000gp.

Evening Sale - 9pm - 11pm GMT+0

Mindchild - Fullplate - AC Bonus vs Elemental +6, AC Bonus +5, Sonic Resist 10 / -. - 200,000 gp.
Ashcarver - Whip - Bonus Feat: Disarm (Whip), Fire Damage 4 Damage, Enhancement Bonus +5, Vampiric Regeneration +3 - 400,000 gp.
Oinos's Marvelous Blackstone Boots - Negative Energy Resist 15 / -, Intelligence Bonus +3, Skill Bonus: Pick Pocket +8. - 300,000 gp.
Venomwound - Trident - Damage Bonus: Acid 4 Damage, Enhancement Bonus +5, Regeneration (NOT VAMPIRIC) +2 - 500,000 gp.

Might of the Myart - Helm - Enhancement Bonus: Strength +3, Improved Saving Throws: Universal +1, Regeneration +1 - 3,000,000gp. 4 for sale.

-For Auction only, these items will be auctioned from 10pm gmt+0-

Khopesh of the Blessed Sun - Longsword - Enhancement +5, Positive 1d10 Damage, Keen, On-hit Daze DC 20, 2 rounds / 50%. - Auction starts at 1,000,000gp.

Duskweaver Silk Wrappings - Armour (Cloth) - +5 AC, +1 Universal Savings, +1 Dexterity, +1 Regeneration, +8 Hide +5 Move Silently, -10 Discipline. - Auction Starts at 2,500,000 gp.

Griffon Fledging - ((To be given EITHER as a Summon level 6+ reskin/EMD reskin OR as a Generic Summon. The reskin is free from DC cost.)) - Auction starts at 5,000,000gp.

Resource Bundle: Planks. - This bundle is 150 Oak Planks, 100 Pine Planks, 75 Yew Planks To either be deposited in to a Building Materials Merchant box, put inside a faction chest OR to be given as a certificate to be redeemed by someone who has one of these two things- Auction starts at 2,500,000gp.

when met"

Jes

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 18 2020, 13:32 PM 

DM

//Dwarfman and I shall be doing these tomorrow instead! Same times!

Aelynthi Nor'alei - The Bubbly Winged Elf

See me DM-side as:
[DM] Hlal | [DM] The Voice

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]