View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Replicant

PostPosted: Fri, Dec 17 2004, 0:52 AM 

Player

Paz'kole Reriethra'viel leaned against a tree inspecting her nail-polish as the lizardmen of the Lowland Swamps roared futilely and fell before the sword of her summoned skeletal warrior.
The Drow priestess grinned coldly. The warrior was despatching the lizards with ease.
"Its a pity the spell components are so risky to get." she thought to herself, then burst into evil laughter as she thought of how she'd carried two bodies out of the gates of Cordor in the past two days under the noses of the guards. She had easily bluffed her way past when challenged by a dwarven guard the first time. Nobody had bothered to check her story of having bought the cadaver from Igor.
"Well after all," she thought, "they were just lying there behind Igor's shack. No harm in getting a bit more use out of them."
The first time she had done it on a wild whim, stuffing a body into a sack and dragging it through the streets. Trusting to luck and the early hour to get the cadaver outside the gates, where she could take the time to prepare it. Her heart had been beating wildly when the dwarf had stopped her and the darkness sphere had been clutched in one hand, ready to drop. She had bluffed and won.
The freshness of the corpse was a huge improvement on the usual pinches of mummy dust which she normally used as a catalyst and the resultant summoned warrior had served her well.
It had worked so well that she had decided to risk another theft the following day. This time just to savour the danger. Selecting a smaller cadaver she had walked past the few who stood in the square with it slung over her shoulder. This time she hadn't been challenged at all.
"It might be risky to try it again too soon," she thought. "I shouldn't push my luck. Although... with guards like that... maybe next time I should take a Rothe."
Her laughs echoed through the swamp as she watched the last Lizardman fall and the skeletal warrior returned to her side..
"Onward, Old Bones," she ordered. "I have more work for you."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]