View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ] 
Neus Scario

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 25 2005, 23:06 PM 

Player

Many posters are hung up in Cordor, Wharftown, and Kholingen, detailing the following;

WHARFTOWN MARKET DAY

Are you the type who dreams of one day owning your own shop, to which you can stand behind some sort of wood table all day? Or perhaps you're the type who has a vast majority of wealth you're looking to put into someone else's pocket? Well, then perhaps you should come to the Wharftown Market Day!

Sell your inventions and crafts to potientially long-term customers! Find new and unique trinkets, or perhaps just a bundle of flowers for that special someone! See the beautiful coast of Amia's sea-side town! All is possible at Wharftown Market Day!

(The time and dates are listed here.)

Note: Every Market Day, we will need to hire several guards to protect a path to Wharftown for those who cannot defend themselves. Pay is 10,000 gold (apply today!).

// Times: This and every following Sundays, from 12 PM EST to 3 PM EST.

Few notes about this event; This is mostly for player-player interaction. Anyone is allowed to sell or buy things, the only restrictions are those who may be banned from Wharftown and those the seller doesn't want to sell to. There will probably have to be 4 or 5 'road guards' so low-levels can get to Wharftown too. Preferably of mid-low level themselves (since 10,000 gold isn't really a whole lot for higher levels.)

Probable Path: From Cordor, to the Amia Frontier North, to the Bloodmoon Pass, to the Lowland Swamps (North), to the Bitter Coast, and then just to Wharftown.

PM me if you need something with them.

Last edited by Neus Scario on Sun, Oct 30 2005, 14:23 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Amwryn

PostPosted: Tue, Oct 25 2005, 23:43 PM 

Player

Amwryn can help guard prospective shoppers to and from the area, and Could most likely get a few Knights of the Court, or a few other groups to handle it.

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 26 2005, 13:26 PM 

Player

Ooh.. Svirfie trading company will have to buy there shop before then. (if we could get a house to live in too that wouldd be nice - since we have citizenship papers the Svirfie traders (Shan and Giblob) Are thinking of setting up a store... (once we get to level 10 or so we plan on taking some apprentices...)

sirhorace

PostPosted: Wed, Oct 26 2005, 20:21 PM 

Player

// And just yesterday, I just cleaned out my entire inventory of wares that I've been trying to hawk on the streets of Cordor. Bugger. Either way, excellent idea - I'd better start restocking.

Neus Scario

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 28 2005, 8:31 AM 

Player

// Reminder: Wharftown Market Day is in fact THIS SATURDAY!

Funiculus

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 28 2005, 12:56 PM 

Player

sirhorace wrote:
// And just yesterday, I just cleaned out my entire inventory of wares that I've been trying to hawk on the streets of Cordor. Bugger. Either way, excellent idea - I'd better start restocking.

//D'oh! I did the same thing with Theos. I'll have to go loot up goodies...maybe make an abyss run...

::Theos notes the posters and remarks to himself that Wharftown has always seemed a nature-friendly settlement to visit::

IronAngel

PostPosted: Fri, Oct 28 2005, 21:48 PM 

Player

//I really have no idea about what EST time is, when is it GMT?
EDIT: No matter anymore, Lord Zomka already cleared that out for me. So it's 7 hours from now?

The guy that probably has sexual fantasies about masturbation. I mean, Iron, you're a bookworm nerd that even in your wildest escapism fantasies flee to the internet to play the role of another bookworm nerd? Come on!

Dev Disco

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 30 2005, 14:13 PM 

HRM Chicken I of Amia

//Do pick another time for the next market day... this coincides with the weekly storytelling event. Sunday might be better.

Neus Scario

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 30 2005, 14:24 PM 

Player

Sunday it is... Slightly unsure if I want to redo the event today or to just wait out a week.

Dev Disco

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 30 2005, 15:58 PM 

HRM Chicken I of Amia

//I thought you'd be doing it as a weekly event like the Storytelling business. Didn't realise it was a one shot thingy.

//1000th post, btw. Thanks to 5to3 for mentioning it, or I'd missed my ascension from poster to spammer.

Neus Scario

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 30 2005, 16:10 PM 

Player

// It is a weekly thing; the turn out last night wasn't really great though, is why I say so.

Amwryn

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 30 2005, 19:29 PM 

Player

// it takes time to get the ball rolling... i think there were about 6 of us at the very first story night.

Marcus Furyin

PostPosted: Sun, Oct 30 2005, 20:14 PM 

Player

//i went saturday to sell my dyes with Tharin and actuall sold one to OWL (thanks bud) but i was a bit late and thye said it never really pick up cause of the storytime :) so hoping for next week lots more customers

*After selling his one pot of dye he smirks and walks off mutter to him sellf in abyssal* "oh course there is no one here" *growl like sigh* "well there had better be next week as no one seems to buy my dyes at any other times" *continues to mutter as he goes off to collect more components for hie dyes*

Marcus Furyin - Acrhmage and Advisor for the Knights of Tempus

Katie - Hug-aholic

MurderKing

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 01 2005, 15:19 PM 

Player

Neus is a DM for reasons just like these :D keep it up,I ORDER IT! :twisted:

Have a good one,
Dane Alexander Hendricks

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Dereth Pureheart

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 01 2005, 18:39 PM 

Player

Dereth Pureheart, new citizen of Wharftown is happy to lend his strength to guard the path to Wharftown for its valuable clientele.

Semidi

PostPosted: Tue, Nov 01 2005, 19:41 PM 

Player

//I'll try and be there next time as a scroll crafter and such

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]