View unanswered posts | View active topics * FAQ    * Search
* Login 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
The Cobbit

PostPosted: Tue, Jan 26 2010, 6:48 AM 

Player

THE SPHERE THEATER: HAUNTING...OR A HOAX?!

The Rose Lily. Many of us are familiar with the fragrance of this soft flower that has become synonymous with love from being gifted by a suitor to his courtier, with loss, as it descends into the earth with our loved ones, and with appreciation, as it is flung joyously in bouquets to the feet of an artist’s triumph!

Now, the Rose Lily has come to represent something far more chilling to the Actor’s Guild of the Cordor’s Sphere Theater – the presence of a GHOST!

“Whoever it is, whatever it is, it leaves rose lilies for a performance it likes,” said a member of the Actor’s Guild. She wished not to be named for fear of being seen as a kook for believing in so strange and tantalizing a tale as the Spectre of the Sphere Theater. “I dare not even get into what it does when it hears a performance it doesn’t like.”
Although she was unwilling to go on record about the more sinister details of this unseen and mysterious art critic, the Amian Recorder seeks to perform its own investigate report into the nature of the haunting, and hereby advertises an all-call to exorcists, spiritualists, and those-familiar-with-things-that-go-bump-in-the-night to bravely come forward for the sake of news (and a modest amount of pay!) to unwravel this most maudlin of mysteries.

“One night I woke up and heard a terrible wail,” said Voltaire, one of the night managers of the Sphere Theater. “At first I ignored it because I just assumed it was Maria Collos rehearsing again. But when I started to smell rose lilies, and I went to the main theater and all of the lights were turned on! The doors were still locked up, the windows all closed, and there was no one else in the theater. How else this could have happened, save that it was a ghost, is beyond me.”

It is not beyond us, however, dear reader. Read the next issue of the Amian Recorder to find out more about the Spectre of the Sphere Theater. Is it a haunting…or a HOAX?!

CatInBox

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 29 2010, 4:56 AM 

Player

*at finding a copy of the paper and seeing the article, a very excited elf can sends a reply*

I'll help look into it! Just let me know when you wanna get things together and i will be there!

-Re'elle Twitterleaf

akai tsuki
koyoi wa dare ga umarekawaru
koyoi wa dare ga umarekawaru

Grymia

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 29 2010, 5:15 AM 

Player

Vaelmith sends a reply to the article as well

I intend to support another group of individuals looking into this, coordinated by one Lomir , also known to some as 'Violet'

Captain Vaelmith Starshower,
Weave Knights of the Ruathym Monolith

Gunz

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 29 2010, 5:47 AM 

Player

A female in black monk robes is seen inspecting the outside, then the inside, of the theater after having read the paper. After a short and basic inspection, she leaves the city through portal. Those who would have seen her up close would have noted a symbol on her robes, over her left breast: a skeletal arm holding golden scales which are balanced.

mairacle_ninja

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 29 2010, 11:48 AM 

Player

A young man in a blue coat with a matching sunhat stands outside of the Cordor Theatre, gazing up at the building. Beneath his hat is a thoughtful frown as he glances around the streets, seemingly mulling something over. He soon turns his attention back to the theatre, a soft grin spreading across his face.

"A death, a ghost, spooky happenings and threats? Geez, my life just plays out so... So... Perfectly!"

He then marches off down the street with a cheerful swagger in his step, still wearing that childish, mirthful grin.

"The question is... Ghost or hoax?"

Jyro X

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 29 2010, 18:34 PM 

Player

A man draped in dark colors with a lute upon his back sees the article in the paper.
    "Hm... This region is in more need of a deathsinger than I thought."

LordAzack

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 29 2010, 19:31 PM 

Player

*A dark robed figure passes by, the theatre, and upon hearing the news, walks off mumbling...* I aint afraid o no ghost.

The Cobbit

PostPosted: Fri, Jan 29 2010, 21:09 PM 

Player

On a completely unrelated note, The Sphere Theatre is putting some special advertising into the final showing for their current run of "Songs On The Water", starring Mariah Collos and The Sphere Theatre Company.

// Saturday the 30th, approx. 9pm CST, 3am GMT

Mobile_Svensk

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 31 2010, 1:11 AM 

Player

/// This happens in... 50 minutes?

The Cobbit

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 31 2010, 1:17 AM 

Player

// Approximately 2 hours, provided my ice-covered internet holds.

The Cobbit

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 31 2010, 5:23 AM 

Player

Rumours abound! Final performance interrupted by noxious gas? Two members of Sphere Theatre Company missing? Janitor drunk at work? Could this all be the work of a spirit from the beyond, or something more mortal at play?

As the rumours spread, citizens await the final word in news authority, The Amian Recorder.

Grymia

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 31 2010, 5:43 AM 

Player

After reporting what was known to Taelar, Vaelmith quietly went back to the theatre briefly to retrieve his cloak, and reassure the rest of the troupe their missing collleauges would be found, unsure where Lomir went to.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]