AMIA ARCHIVE
https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/

Weapon Appearance
https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=90796
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Impknightofireland [ Mon, Oct 15 2018, 19:46 PM ]
Post subject:  Weapon Appearance

I seem to not be able to access some of the middle guards for the Rapier model when crafting. They show up as blank and i am unable to see them. They appear on other models in game. Am i missing a hak or something?

Author:  waswar [ Tue, Oct 16 2018, 0:19 AM ]
Post subject:  Re: Weapon Appearance

Some of them are purposefully hidden to match the model, and others require a certain color :)

Alternatively, though I'm not sure the viability, you may have a weapon with strange compatibility. I ran into those on a Drow Sorceress several years back, where certain appearances would not show up, and I couldn't go past a certain point.

Author:  Impknightofireland [ Tue, Oct 16 2018, 2:26 AM ]
Post subject:  Re: Weapon Appearance

Thanks for the advice. Played around with the color of the weapon and was able to find the middle guard i wanted. 8D

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/