AMIA ARCHIVE
https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/

Wednesday Night Role Players Wanted!!!
https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=90735
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Impknightofireland [ Sun, Sep 30 2018, 6:21 AM ]
Post subject:  Wednesday Night Role Players Wanted!!!

Hola Folks! I have noticed over the course of a long time this is one of the slowest nights in a week of Amia. But it happens to be the only night i can dedicate time in my life that's guaranteed weekly. I am U.S. Mountain time. As of this post it is a 22 mins after 12 AM. I'm trying to get something started about four hours earlier from this time. In my zone, Dm events are done before the time usually i'm aiming for. I'm hoping to find other folk who can make this time frame and would be willing to RP recurring Characters. Whether it be new or existing Toon's. I am trying IC to get the ball rolling, perhaps in the making in two weeks time we can have an opening. If you can Rp during this time and are interested PM for more details.

Looking for Entertainers, Gladiators, Gamblers, Guardsman type ect...

Author:  Impknightofireland [ Tue, Oct 02 2018, 2:09 AM ]
Post subject:  Re: Wednesday Night Role Players Wanted!!!

Don't everyone chime in all at once! lol Around this time is what i'm shooting for. Main event i'm thinking a War gauntlet, all out, free for all 50,000 GP buy in, last warrior standing win's one Million coin. Along with a Tournament Champion who carries the Belt of Champions. I would like to spice in some type of entertainment in between matches. Any idea's or thoughts would be most welcome. Hoping to sustain this to the one night of of the week and make it a regular occurance. Hit me up if your interested.

Author:  The Little Dragon [ Tue, Oct 02 2018, 2:12 AM ]
Post subject:  Re: Wednesday Night Role Players Wanted!!!

Sure, I'll join. I play nightly on EST

Author:  Impknightofireland [ Tue, Oct 02 2018, 2:20 AM ]
Post subject:  Re: Wednesday Night Role Players Wanted!!!

West Cordor Arena would be the intended place of venue. My fault, i should have been more specific with my intentions. My minds jumbled all over the place trying to conceive how to make this work and succeed. I think a strong group of Rp'ers who can play the same day at the same time can make this work and bring some good consistent PC Rp and enjoyment to us all. :)

Author:  Impknightofireland [ Tue, Oct 02 2018, 2:22 AM ]
Post subject:  Re: Wednesday Night Role Players Wanted!!!

The Little Dragon wrote:
Sure, I'll join. I play nightly on EST


Sweet! Curious, you have an existing Char or one in mind?

Author:  The Little Dragon [ Wed, Oct 03 2018, 4:10 AM ]
Post subject:  Re: Wednesday Night Role Players Wanted!!!

Impknightofireland wrote:
The Little Dragon wrote:
Sure, I'll join. I play nightly on EST


Sweet! Curious, you have an existing Char or one in mind?


I do. You've met him before many times.

Author:  Impknightofireland [ Fri, Oct 05 2018, 0:40 AM ]
Post subject:  Re: Wednesday Night Role Players Wanted!!!

SOREN!

Cool beans! ;)

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/