AMIA ARCHIVE
https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/

A place in which for Evil toons to socialize
https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=90402
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Angelis96 [ Thu, Jun 14 2018, 17:24 PM ]
Post subject:  A place in which for Evil toons to socialize

It has been a long standing complaint in Amia for years that there is no where really friendly to Evil aligned toons in order for them to congregate and RP. Mostly because everyone is at the Dale and the Dale is very good/neutral friendly and not so Evil/Neutral friendly.

Well me and Kiyona have taken it upon ourselves to rent the Cliffside in Demonreach not only as a faction base, but an open area in which Evil and neutral aligned characters can congregate and RP similar to the dale. Currently it is a work in progress but So far I have a campfire setup some benches and a faction resource chest inside the tent.

More will come when I can catch Kiyona online and we can discuss what we want to build around it. But so far we both agree that we want to make it as open and welcome to the playerbase as possible.

So Ta-da there is now a place for Evil aligned players to socialize!

I will apologize I I can never get images to work right in this forum so here is a link to the picture
https://gyazo.com/1e4f6c79aa1531ba4641e894ef32ec67

Author:  Angelis96 [ Fri, Jun 15 2018, 7:15 AM ]
Post subject:  Re: A place in which for Evil toons to socialize

https://gyazo.com/c49f3e92f04b6ddd4a902313178bb820

We now have a small little arena for public use.

At some point in the near future I also plan to hold a recurring player run tournament here for loot rewards. Hope people enjoy ^^

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/