AMIA ARCHIVE
https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/

What do you want?
https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89531
Page 1 of 1

Author:  The Little Dragon [ Sun, Sep 03 2017, 16:04 PM ]
Post subject:  What do you want?

The goal of this topic is to help players express the ideas they desire to be had on the server. This isnt about trolling, but an honest expression of what kind of rp you like. Hopefully, you will not be condemned for this. This is something to help create a sense of community on the server. With "The state of the server" thread, I have noticed their were many ideals that were not coming across correctly, so I believe it would be best to show our own true desires when we get on this game. I also am doing this, because a good tabletop group functions well when people are discussing their actions and come to better understand the kind of rp they want from each other. I hope this would also help players find common grounds, especially

Anyone who attempts to derail this thread with quips against the server, playerbase, or anyone else will have their posts marked for deletion. This is not a thread for that. This should be about you and how you want to interact with the server.

Example; I like playing for that adventurer feel. I enjoy being out there and what not. I enjoy rp that involves helping others in some way. I dislike condemning people for their own selves but rather looking into them to find out what they seek. Of the four rp styles I would be an achiever for wanting to achieve something. My biggest flaw is letting my desire for validation get the best for me.

Author:  Amarice-Elaraliel [ Sun, Sep 03 2017, 16:33 PM ]
Post subject:  Re: What do you want?

We already had the same topic. Even with the same name. Not long ago <.<

It is even on this page still.

No need to make the same topic already again. if you have something to add, use the original one:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88920

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/