| AMIA ARCHIVE https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/ |
|
| Doubts about RDD https://www.amiaworld.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88709 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Yimmi [ Mon, Mar 20 2017, 19:49 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Doubts about RDD |
I don't know if this goes in this forum but my question is... If I create a RDD, do I have to contact a DM when I take my first lvl in RDD to define the color I want to be, obviously having in mind the correct alignment and all that? The other one is more RP wise, If my character is becoming a dragon disciple, could he be awakening his draconic powers without knowing it, mechanically expresed by taking RDD lvls, like he's feeling that something is not quite right but isn't sure about what it is? Thanks in advance |
|
| Author: | Kamina [ Mon, Mar 20 2017, 19:58 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Doubts about RDD |
Typically, you don't "Have" to contact a DM at any point before level 9. If we set it before that, it just changes your breath weapon and you will still need to have a DM contacted at level 9 if you would not like to be Red. It's a very quick thing for us to do, and you are welcome to OOCly tell people your wings are not red if you took the 9th level and no DMs are on. Keep in mind our rules on DD alignments! |
|
| Author: | Shadowfiend [ Mon, Mar 20 2017, 19:59 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Doubts about RDD |
yimmi wrote: I don't know if this goes in this forum but my question is... If I create a RDD, do I have to contact a DM when I take my first lvl in RDD to define the color I want to be, obviously having in mind the correct alignment and all that? The other one is more RP wise, If my character is becoming a dragon disciple, could he be awakening his draconic powers without knowing it, mechanically expresed by taking RDD lvls, like he's feeling that something is not quite right but isn't sure about what it is? Thanks in advance It has been ruled by the server that becoming a dragon disciple is a very concious choice. |
|
| Author: | Commie [ Mon, Mar 20 2017, 20:01 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Doubts about RDD |
Yeah its a deliberate act, requiring a ritual, that must be done willingly. |
|
| Author: | Yimmi [ Mon, Mar 20 2017, 20:23 PM ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Doubts about RDD |
Thanks for the answer! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|